[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Wonder if it's really Gao Wei Guang that it's flying there, or he is being replaced by a stunt man. If it's Gao, then all the respect for him...woaa, it's really difficult to be a xianxia drama actor. Poor of him.. :(

Merry Christmas, girls! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

If the cuts are due to the censors, then they may affect the plot. I doubt the censors care so much about fillers.

If they followed closely the novel, i don't know what is there to be censored to be honest. Maybe the buddhism related parts. They did this in AOL, so I wouldn't be too surprised. I think they shortened the drama because of the new restrictions regarding the length of dramas, which stipulate that a drama should be around 40 ep for it to air. From 60 to 58 it's not such a big deal...but if it were from 60 to 40, i think i'd cry honestly.

• Sad 1

On 12/30/2019 at 10:19 PM, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Oh my gosh I'm wondering too! All the rumors about release dates have been false so far, but hey, WE MADE IT TO 2020!!
Happy New Year everyone! The year we've been waiting for has finally come!!!
Our wait is finally coming to an end!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2