[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Oh my gawd I found it!!!

Ahh they're using the music from the audio book :love:

Rough Translation (based on the Thai):

MC: Is this your first time visiting Thailand?

Dilireda(technically her Thai translator but pretend it's Reba saying it): No, it's not my first time, I've done some work here.

MC: Oh you've been here before, ok and how do you feel about all your many fans showing up to greet you at the airport?

D: I just want to thank all my fans for coming out, I noticed before the event that the fans were waiting since the afternoon but it wasn't until 2 a.m. that I had gotten off the plane. I feel  fulfilled/happy/thankful(?) that the fan club waited from the afternoon until so late at night. So thank you everyone.

MC: It's seems your last tv show has wrapped up, how did you feel  being the coach rather than the entertainer?

D: (It's a little different being a coach, she thinks it was a good experience....and other stuff about feel good about watching their growth and stuff like that...and that she's very thankful for the opportunity to do the show)

~~~okay now the relevant stuff tehe~~~

MC: Speaking about the series, which trailer just played a moment ago, Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book how is it for this story? (OH MY FREAKIN GAWD THERE'S A TRAILER GUYSSSS THERE'S A TRAILER!!!!:w00t:)

D: Before this I had played Bai Fengjui once before in the old story, because of this, playing her again would be easier with my past experience. But this time with playing Fengjui, I need to portray the character as best I can such as filling in details I didn't the first time around.

MC: Ok, our audience is looking forward to watching The Pillow Book, when can we expect to see it air? (Oh my gosh are we getting a date????)

D: Thank you everyone that has followed this drama, I want it to air very soon, it will air the same time in China and Thailand, I hope everyone continues to follow the drama (dang, I guess no date :vicx:)

A little anti-climatic when it comes to the air date, but at least they've made a trailer!! :lol:

• Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, midnight_muse said:

MC: Speaking about the series, which trailer just played a moment ago, Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book how is it for this story(OH MY FREAKIN GAWD THERE'S A TRAILER GUYSSSS THERE'S A TRAILER!!!!:w00t:)

OMG why there is no leak ? Its really weird...

• Confused 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

OMG why there is no leak ? Its really weird.

I have found the leak, buuut like i thought, it's the same teaser that we know  :dissapointed_relieved:they didn't release the trailer yet :dissapointed_relieved:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4383345245941910/4383345296958020

5 hours ago, elsanna said:

Finally trailer is almost out:kiss_wink:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Hope so, but in the leaked video i have found, the "trailer" they were talking about was the same teaser we know..meeh. i knew it was too good to be true :unamused:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rapo65 said:

I have found the leak, buuut like i thought, it's the same teaser that we know  :dissapointed_relieved:they didn't release the trailer yet :dissapointed_relieved:

Hope so, but in the leaked video i have found, the "trailer" they were talking about was the same teaser we know..meeh. i knew it was too good to be true :unamused:

It was really too good to be true!! That's such a blower :weary:

• Sad 1

In response to @rapo65's post...

Can' t they just air love and destiny earlier and then air the pillow book as scheduled?! No offence to the makers/actors if love and destiny, but I won't be watching that until I finish watching TPB, no matter which one airs first... Especially since L&D doesn't seem to be a story written by the original author too.... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

In response to @rapo65's post...

Can' t they just air love and destiny earlier and then air the pillow book as scheduled?! No offence to the makers/actors if love and destiny, but I won't be watching that until I finish watching TPB, no matter which one airs first... Especially since L&D doesn't seem to be a story written by the original author too.... 

I don't even know what to believe anymore. 2019 it's really a difficult year for costume dramas (see the case of Novoland). Now i am wondering if Love and destiny & PB will even air at all this year, considering it's the 70th year celebration of communist republic of china and all the nationalist dramas are to be aired towards the end of the year, when Love and destiny and Pillow book are supposed so air. So yeah..the future doesn t sound so good. Unfortunately, we only need to wait and see...:unamused:

9 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

That's a good channel. I follow it for all my updates now. :P

Yep, indeed. There is another channel also that i follow, Marcus Sim.

• LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...

@stella77

I'm also wondering the same thing (also wondering which channel it'll show on)
I doubt I'll watch it in Thai though, they always use the same voices whenever they dub (and to me they sound so ridiculous lol)
I won't be able to keep a straight face hahaha
I just can't believe they would have a promotional event for the drama without an inkling to when it'll air!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Really hope when pillow book air they will upload it fast like The Untamed, go and subscribe now ~ 

I am already subscribed :blush: I have no doubt they will upload the drama on yt with english subs, the question is when :joy: buuut, i think we have a great chance to see the pillow book airing this year, like it was planned, considering the untamed and longest day in chang'an aired. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Really hope when pillow book air they will upload it fast like The Untamed, go and subscribe now ~ 

Oh snappp!! If they upload with English subs right out the bat I will freak out!! :lol: (in a good way of course haha)
Maybe if we spam the comments for The Pillow Book to air, we'll get some traction on the air date lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4