[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Hey guys! <3 

Today is my birthday and my beautiful sister, Tiffany, surprised me with some gorgeous art of the DongFeng Family!

Let me celebrate by sharing it with all of you as I couldn't possibly keep this just to myself.

Dong-Feng-Family-Pillow-Book-Tiffany-Art

I've uploaded it to my wallpaper collection; there is another version without a border as well

https://postimg.cc/Dm1wyB3Z

https://postimg.cc/bGKqq26k

• Like 3
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

Hey guys! <3 

Today is my birthday and my beautiful sister, Tiffany, surprised me with some gorgeous art of the DongFeng Family!

Let me celebrate by sharing it with all of you as I couldn't possibly keep this just to myself.

I've uploaded it to my wallpaper collection; there is another version without a border as well

Its really beautiful :wub: your sister is really talented. Thanks for sharing with us and Happy birthday to you :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 2/17/2019 at 12:22 AM, aprincessofmars said:

Hey guys! <3 

Happy birthday~~ This is seriously beautiful ♥♥♥ Thanks for sharing. :)

• Love 1

11 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Official Pillow Book weibo update

DCXOlh4.jpg

This has been circulating for a while, I hope its not true :tears:

xh80ZzR.jpg

Interview about Pillow book (Engsubbed)

This is too funny :lol:

Thank you! On what site you found the airing date to be moved next year? 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Official Pillow Book weibo update

DCXOlh4.jpg

This has been circulating for a while, I hope its not true :tears:

xh80ZzR.jpg

Interview about Pillow book (Engsubbed)

This is too funny :lol:

I wouldn't be worried about the date since there's nothing official.

Just started reading pillow book again keeping more attention to details. In motion, pillow book is actually going to be way more tragic than it appears when reading like even the cute moments are usually in the thick of heart breaking scenes. It's a good thing it's a happy ending.

Another love story that we get to see which is actually interesting is Minsu the crossdressing bodyguard and Xunyang? I'd love to see theirs too^_^

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Thank you! On what site you found the airing date to be moved next year? 

I saw it at weibo around 2 weeks or last week?

T5xeTFx.jpg

zxFGZCN.jpg

Our Immortals F4 :wub:

DjB03fy.jpg

vmTSpND.jpg

7WYHJya.jpg

5 hours ago, aryamine said:

I wouldn't be worried about the date since there's nothing official.

Just started reading pillow book again keeping more attention to details. In motion, pillow book is actually going to be way more tragic than it appears when reading like even the cute moments are usually in the thick of heart breaking scenes. It's a good thing it's a happy ending.

Another love story that we get to see which is actually interesting is Minsu the crossdressing bodyguard and Xunyang? I'd love to see theirs too^_^

Yep, hope they got their happy ending too~

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Sisca_TVXQ Although some fans did claim Vengo not very good in acting especially in Legend of Fu Yuo ..my impressions on him was never change..I still feel he is a good actor because..maybe I am biased and to be frankly I'm only watched his acting in TMOPB which I really thought he was so amazingly awesome in it..a little bit in V love and Mr Pride and Prejudice..

And yes ...in the latest video clip from his latest drama... he was indeed good .. especially ..his "anguish in pain" expressions.:thumbsup:

I really love the videos ..Tom and Jerry versions..Vengo, Zhang Binbin, Wayne Liu and Zhang Yunlung..very funny:love::joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

ah finally i am able to log in into my own account now

yay

hahaha

the new login system kept me logged out with no way of logging in

thankfully the soompi technical support was nothing than amazing in helping me

so grateful for them

i just found out that my local cable tv has wrath of time aired with eng sub

i only found that out recently and manage to watch the series at ep 12

better than never

hahaha

i also found this on youtube

i'm not the type that ship pairings in drama into real life

since i prefer my leading lady to act with all types of actors hahaha

but i kinda enjoy this interview

it's cute

^__^

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Soompi is down last night and my post is deleted :blink:

@chubby^green^

I was wondering where did you go, the thread is really quiet without you :P

Btw, there is a rumor that the drama is gonna air around Second Quarter and some Tencent staff said around september (on Twitter). I'm gonna pray really hard for this to come true, December is too long for me :tears:

etOSene.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I was wondering where did you go, the thread is really quiet without you :P

hahaha

i was around, stalking this thread as guest but i dont want to create another account just to reply

since i am quite fond of my old acc

so i was waiting for the support to help me

it took a while but they (actually i think it is just one person),  she/he or they did help me greatly

^__^

will try to be more active in this thread after this

*pinky promise

30 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Btw, there is a rumor that the drama is gonna air around Second Quarter and some Tencent staff said around september (on Twitter). I'm gonna pray really hard for this to come true, December is too long for me :tears:

please let it be true

i dont mind waiting since i have been waiting for so long so this sept or next year is okay for me

but if asked between those two which one i prefer

of course i will choose this year most definitely

hihihi

i seriously have ran out of interesting and intriguing chinese dramas to watch

i tried a few and just couldnt go on past ep 1

i even downloaded some of the series, ancient and also modern ones and they all sits idly in my hardisk for now, untouched

sighs

ps

people are raving about goodbye my princess, saying its good and such

but after kings woman and also last empress (kdrama)i seriously dont think i can stomach another sad ending (someone posted the summary of the novel and the ending is even sadder than kings woman)

though that kind of drama do have the best heartache scenes

hahaha

if only they could release another set of posters for pillow book, i would be able to endure the waiting better

havent i mention how crazy i am about posters?

:joy:

• Like 1

I want to try Evernight but still waiting for season 2 to air so I dont have to wait too long, HSDS 2019 is airing today so I'm excited :P

Have you watched Goblin ? I just finished Goblin (My first K drama after DOTS LOL) and I adore the Grim reaper-Queen couple :wub:. So happy that right after I finished Goblin Lee dong wook & Yoo in na have a new drama airing right now (Touch your heart) it is a Rom-com so its perfect after all the angst from Goblin :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ