[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

lol.. i am watching season 1 right now..

btw, i don't know how many people interpret it the way i do,

but i like that the drama is rearing towards showing respect towards emotional intelligence of the female lead. Her no means a no, her yes means a yes.

To explain this further, everyone conveniently keeps declaring how BQ is in love with her master - her family, her first love, all gods, all realms, her husband, her maids, just about everyone thinks that

But we never get BQ saying this, feeling it, or showing it.. and we have been shown precisely 3 instances where someone said it to her face ..

1. first time Li jang did, and she didn't even pay importance to that statement.. zero expressions (while watching i thought, it was conscious decision to do so.. in heat of the moment she wouldn't want to pick on that topic.. but as series progresses.. consistency of her behavior to these surmises is interesting)

2. When YH asked her, again she completly ignored

3. Why 2nd brother said it in presence of 4th brother - family conversation - her marriage.. and this is the 1st time she actually pays heed to that statement and shuns it right there..

Message: While the entire world, all the realms, for centuries and eons kept believing and saying how a woman loved a man, at the end of the day.. only one person was right.. the woman herself..

( ironically so many love stories play this up.. being in love while not realizing that they are in love)..

Very powerful message

(contrary to the Dijun- FG)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol.. i am watching season 1 right now..

btw, i don't know how many people interpret it the way i do,

but i like that the drama is rearing towards showing respect towards emotional intelligence of the female lead. Her no means a no, her yes means a yes.

To explain this further, everyone conveniently keeps declaring how BQ is in love with her master - her family, her first love, all gods, all realms, her husband, her maids, just about everyone thinks that

But we never get BQ saying this, feeling it, or showing it.. and we have been shown precisely 3 instances where someone said it to her face ..

1. first time Li jang did, and she didn't even pay importance to that statement.. zero expressions (while watching i thought, it was conscious decision to do so.. in heat of the moment she wouldn't want to pick on that topic.. but as series progresses.. consistency of her behavior to these surmises is interesting)

2. When YH asked her, again she completly ignored

3. Why 2nd brother said it in presence of 4th brother - family conversation - her marriage.. and this is the 1st time she actually pays heed to that statement and shuns it right there..

Message: While the entire world, all the realms, for centuries and eons kept believing and saying how a woman loved a man, at the end of the day.. only one person was right.. the woman herself..

( ironically so many love stories play this up.. being in love while not realizing that they are in love)..

Very powerful message

(contrary to the Dijun- FG)

Interesting. Actually, most people’s observations are quite opposite to your’s. Bai Qian is thick and slow. Her EQ is basically non-existent, she doesn’t know how to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’, she hates any social interaction, and her inability to clarify anything fuels all the misunderstandings along for thousands of years. Bai Qian herself, Zhe Yan and 4th brother all comment on this personality flaw of her’s, being so slow to realise that 1. Mo Yuan is in love with her, 2. Li Jing is in love with her and 3. She is in love with Ye Hua. She causes Li Jing to misunderstand her gratitude towards Mo Yuan, and later causes Ye Hua the same. She fails to let Li Jing know she likes him, fails to realise why Ye Hua is sacrificing so much for her, and fails to realise her own feelings for him. If you had read the book, then this is how the author characterises Bai Qian. Her lack of social interaction means she does not know how to handle situations. But if you are purely talking about the drama, then of course it’s open to interpretation. :) The book is told 100% in Bai Qian’s POV and narrated first person - as the reader you know very quickly she has a low EQ and is thick and slow and socially awkward. The drama has a range of POVs and ends up turning down Bai’s Qian’s voice. So maybe that’s why you’ve interpreted it so differently. It is actually the same as all the other cliche love stories - Bai Qian is in love with Ye Hua but takes a long time to realise it, almost too late. As for Mo Yuan, she is too socially inept to realise the important of being clear. In the book, she does not understand why people say the things they say about Mo Yuan, takes offence for the wrong things, and also doesn’t know how to respond (so she doesn’t). She is very tunnel-visioned and completely unaware of how people are interpreting her actions. In both the book and the drama, you can also see her time and time again misinterpreting other people’s words and actions.

I don’t understand your final comment on how it’s contrary to Dijun & FJ though, and whether you are referring to DH & FJ in the drama, or DH & FJ in the book (which is entirely different). Care to elaborate? :huh: Eternal Love drama is not “season 1”, by the way. It’s not a prequel to DH & FJ’s story in The Pillow Book drama. So i’m curious about what you’re saying is contrary.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

Interesting. Actually, most people’s observations are quite opposite to your’s. Bai Qian is thick and slow. Her EQ is basically non-existent,

hmm.. i thought she was very consistent in knowing what she felt when.. and she is quite self absorbed.. her world revolves around her and her emotions.. 

maybe i saw it back to back that's why.. but consistently i notice, she is never wrong about her own emotions.. even when everyone else is attaching meaning to her emotions..

She knew what she felt for her master. True, she never bothered to notice what the master felt for her.. but that's not the point i am making. what i like is she is not oblivious because she is dumb (unlike the redfox).. but she is oblivious because lol.. she really doesn't care .. she is too preoccupied with her own mind and heart

She knows when she is angry, she knows when she is putting up a fight just to save her face/dignity/her temper.. she knows exactly what she feels.;

she doesn’t know how to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’, she hates any social interaction, and her inability to clarify anything fuels all the misunderstandings along for thousands of years.

he he.. i interpreted that as her being proud.. which she is.. very very proud.. she is world's most b'ful, she knows it.. while she has never actively shown that off to people.. but her demeanour tells you how she likes to be in control and just about always knows how to get her way.. emotionally intense.. and to handle her, the other person has to be equally intense.. albeit in a restrained way

Bai Qian herself, Zhe Yan and 4th brother all comment on this personality flaw of her’s, being so slow to realise that 1. Mo Yuan is in love with her, 2. Li Jing is in love with her and 3. She is in love with Ye Hua.

he he.. i still get her... its quite simple with her.. you have to match her way of doing things for her to actually pay attention to what you are saying or doing :P  .. YH manages that .. and LJ managed that the first time as well..  LJ could have his chances if he didn't hurt her pride that bad

She causes Li Jing to misunderstand her gratitude towards Mo Yuan, and later causes Ye Hua the same.

And she will never explain.. which i frankly like..

but again, i always got the sense that she looked down upon these insignificant rumors/surmises/hints.. she wouldn't give it any bit of importance by entertaining any kind of a reply...its like if someone asked you if you "like" your master, he has already disrespected you..and your master.. and BQ would not entertain it..

And the reason i strongly think it was on purpose because the only time she does respond to YH was when she realized she felt very strongly about YH.. before that.. this point has been raised so many times in the drama and not once she shows she even heard those remarks :)

She fails to let Li Jing know she likes him, fails to realise why Ye Hua is sacrificing so much for her, and fails to realise her own feelings for him. If you had read the book, then this is how the author characterises Bai Qian. Her lack of social interaction means she does not know how to handle situations. But if you are purely talking about the drama, then of course it’s open to interpretation. :) The book is told 100% in Bai Qian’s POV and narrated first person - as the reader you know very quickly she has a low EQ and is thick and slow and socially awkward. The drama has a range of POVs and ends up turning down Bai’s Qian’s voice. So maybe that’s why you’ve interpreted it so differently. It is actually the same as all the other cliche love stories - Bai Qian is in love with Ye Hua but takes a long time to realise it, almost too late. As for Mo Yuan, she is too socially inept to realise the important of being clear. In the book, she does not understand why people say the things they say about Mo Yuan, takes offence for the wrong things, and also doesn’t know how to respond (so she doesn’t). She is very tunnel-visioned and completely unaware of how people are interpreting her actions. In both the book and the drama, you can also see her time and time again misinterpreting other people’s words and actions.

I don’t understand your final comment on how it’s contrary to Dijun & FJ though, and whether you are referring to DH & FJ in the drama, or DH & FJ in the book (which is entirely different). Care to elaborate? :huh: Eternal Love drama is not “season 1”, by the way. It’s not a prequel to DH & FJ’s story in The Pillow Book drama. So i’m curious about what you’re saying is contrary.

For FJ, first half of the drama when she is in the palace, the 3 gossip mongers keep talking about her how much she likes DJ but doesn't know.. and in her case she really took a lot of time to realize what she truly felt for him. Now, that i have completed the drama.. darn her character is stupid..

So YH is dead and she is telling bQ to get over it because dead are dead. Just seconds before she was telling DJ how she will die if he dies. And then, instead of caring for aunt, she runs to DJ to ask if he is feeling well..

The only reason i could tolerate this character was because a) Dilraba is very very b'ful b) there is still sthg very cute about how dilraba portrayed it despite crossing limits of stupidity and that annoying 3 year old voice..

In the end, given how stupid female leads are in chinese drama.. this drama is a bomb.. BRILLIANT ACTING, brilliant script, music ( well, i still don't find Mark good looking but he is a fine actor .. a very very fine actor). . and this actress.. Ah!.. she is gorgeous, amazing.. and BQ character is just awesome!.. i like bossy, raw emotions driven, headstrong female lead ( candy heroine is candy hero here.. poor YH :D:D .. and jerk rich guy with a temper but heart of gold is our actress here)

apologies for the diarrhea.. 

ah!.. i have missed the window to be able to discuss this dram a :(

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I think both of these actors excel or do better at sweet/romantic scenes over super serious does anyone else agree?

I dont think either of these guys could make me cry with their acting but maybe ill be surprised. 

On 8/28/2018 at 8:29 AM, aprincessofmars said:

Yang Mi looks to be in costume, for that matter they probably all are if the secret hairstyles weren't a giveawayalready. Do you think they will be filming her cameo? :D

omg im so happy she making a cameo. 

On 8/28/2018 at 10:51 AM, pawla said:

I think she will be in The Pillow Book as a cameo but I don't think MC will reprise his role as YH though. 

i would rather just have her cameo then without the character YH

• Like 3

5 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

hmm.. i thought she was very consistent in knowing what she felt when.. and she is quite self absorbed.. her world revolves around her and her emotions.. 

maybe i saw it back to back that's why.. but consistently i notice, she is never wrong about her own emotions.. even when everyone else is attaching meaning to her emotions..

She knew what she felt for her master. True, she never bothered to notice what the master felt for her.. but that's not the point i am making. what i like is she is not oblivious because she is dumb (unlike the redfox).. but she is oblivious because lol.. she really doesn't care .. she is too preoccupied with her own mind and heart

She knows when she is angry, she knows when she is putting up a fight just to save her face/dignity/her temper.. she knows exactly what she feels.;

he he.. i interpreted that as her being proud.. which she is.. very very proud.. she is world's most b'ful, she knows it.. while she has never actively shown that off to people.. but her demeanour tells you how she likes to be in control and just about always knows how to get her way.. emotionally intense.. and to handle her, the other person has to be equally intense.. albeit in a restrained way

he he.. i still get her... its quite simple with her.. you have to match her way of doing things for her to actually pay attention to what you are saying or doing :P  .. YH manages that .. and LJ managed that the first time as well..  LJ could have his chances if he didn't hurt her pride that bad

but again, i always got the sense that she looked down upon these insignificant rumors/surmises/hints.. she wouldn't give it any bit of importance by entertaining any kind of a reply...its like if someone asked you if you "like" your master, he has already disrespected you..and your master.. and BQ would not entertain it..

And the reason i strongly think it was on purpose because the only time she does respond to YH was when she realized she felt very strongly about YH.. before that.. this point has been raised so many times in the drama and not once she shows she even heard those remarks :)

For FJ, first half of the drama when she is in the palace, the 3 gossip mongers keep talking about her how much she likes DJ but doesn't know.. and in her case she really took a lot of time to realize what she truly felt for him. Now, that i have completed the drama.. darn her character is stupid..

So YH is dead and she is telling bQ to get over it because dead are dead. Just seconds before she was telling DJ how she will die if he dies. And then, instead of caring for aunt, she runs to DJ to ask if he is feeling well..

The only reason i could tolerate this character was because a) Dilraba is very very b'ful b) there is still sthg very cute about how dilraba portrayed it despite crossing limits of stupidity and that annoying 3 year old voice..

In the end, given how stupid female leads are in chinese drama.. this drama is a bomb.. BRILLIANT ACTING, brilliant script, music ( well, i still don't find Mark good looking but he is a fine actor .. a very very fine actor). . and this actress.. Ah!.. she is gorgeous, amazing.. and BQ character is just awesome!.. i like bossy, raw emotions driven, headstrong female lead ( candy heroine is candy hero here.. poor YH :D:D .. and jerk rich guy with a temper but heart of gold is our actress here)

Did you read the book 3L3W Pillow book 1&2? I haven't read TMOPB..so I can't compared their(BQ especially) characters  Drama vs Novel..but i just finish read it ( 3L3W pillow book 1&2)for the third time...I kind of very CURIOUS about your opinions on FJ character In The Books ( since you think FJ character In TMOPB Drama was annoying and stupid).

What's really intriguingly and interested me about TMOPB Drama is DH/FJ heart breakingly sad ..heart wrenching "Love Story" annoying but captivated.

what's really got me hooked and obsessed about 3L3W pillow books 1&2 is also DH/FJ beautifully entertaining and intriguingly interesting Love Story.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Did you read the book 3L3W Pillow book 1&2? I haven't read TMOPB..so I can't compared their(BQ especially) characters  Drama vs Novel..but i just finish read it ( 3L3W pillow book 1&2)for the third time...I kind of very CURIOUS about your opinions on FJ character In The Books ( since you think FJ character In TMOPB Drama was annoying and stupid).

What's really intriguingly and interested me about TMOPB Drama is DH/FJ heart breakingly sad ..heart wrenching "Love Story" annoying but captivated.

what's really got me hooked and obsessed about 3L3W pillow books 1&2 is also DH/FJ beautifully entertaining and intriguingly interesting Love Story.

till about 2 days before, didn't even know about this drama. Thanks to @Wotad for the wonderful suggestion.

I would love to read the novel. Please share links if you have for english translation.

Again, my opinion is solely based on the drama and FJ is written to be quite *eyes rolling* :P 

But then i read somewhere, that Ten miles completely changed the portrayal of second main couple from the books and they are not written like this. Because drama FJ, i would never entrust a kingdom to her.. she is irresponsible and lacking ability to make good judgement till the very end. And its easy to see why she is lacking because we have her counterpart in Ye Hua to parallel the love story and their way of handling things.

• Insightful 1

6 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

The  reason i could tolerate this character was because a) Dilraba is very very b'ful b) there is still sthg very cute about how dilraba portrayed it despite crossing limits of stupidity and that annoying 3 year old voice..The  reason i could tolerate this character was because a) Dilraba is very very b'ful b) there is still sthg very cute about how dilraba portrayed it despite crossing limits of stupidity and that annoying 3 year old voice..

In the end, given how stupid female leads are in chinese drama.. this 

3 yrs old voice...hmmmm..well if you compared her age to DH the former Master of the universe which described DH's aged are "As Old As Time" to FJ's aged are 30,000yrs old. FJ considered a child Lol..

You said TMOPB Drama is the Bomb brilliant acting, script and music...is that included FJ's "annoyingly stupid" character?( which is opposite FJ's characters in The Book)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

till about 2 days before, didn't even know about this drama. Thanks to @Wotad for the wonderful suggestion.

I would love to read the novel. Please share links if you have for english translation.

Again, my opinion is solely based on the drama and FJ is written to be quite *eyes rolling* :P 

But then i read somewhere, that Ten miles completely changed the portrayal of second main couple from the books and they are not written like this. Because drama FJ, i would never entrust a kingdom to her.. she is irresponsible and lacking ability to make good judgement till the very end. And its easy to see why she is lacking because we have her counterpart in Ye Hua to parallel the love story and their way of handling things.

Just Google " 3L3W pillow book pdf " it's will lead you there..if I not mistaken there was a links in here given by some followers..just scroll up.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

3 yrs old voice...hmmmm..well if you compared her age to DH the former Master of the universe which described DH's aged are "As Old As Time" to FJ's aged are 300,00yrs old. FJ considered a child Lol..

You said TMOPB Drama is the Bomb brilliant acting, script and music...is that included FJ's "annoyingly stupid" character?( which is opposite FJ's characters in The Book)

nah! still not an excuse for that annoying way of talking. You are comparing her to DJ, there were kids in the drama.. even they were talking normally.. 

oh when i say bomb acting, pretty much everyone is good.. even side characters.. except the guy who plays DJ ( as in he is good but maybe he is a new actor.. but you clearly see what a really good actor could have done with that role.. he lacks a bit of camera chemistry i say.. but he is good.. i just think inexperience shows).. 

are you sensitive about FJ or dilraba :P .. i said didn't i, the only reason i could tolerate FJ was because of dilraba.. else she is annoying (and when i say she is annoying, i am looking at the script writer and her mindnumbing dialogues )

I do wonder why they did that to FJ.. every other character in the drama is sensible in their reality of characterizaitons.. she is really empty up there

56 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

nah! still not an excuse for that annoying way of talking. You are comparing her to DJ, there were kids in the drama.. even they were talking normally.. 

oh when i say bomb acting, pretty much everyone is good.. even side characters.. except the guy who plays DJ ( as in he is good but maybe he is a new actor.. but you clearly see what a really good actor could have done with that role.. he lacks a bit of camera chemistry i say.. but he is good.. i just think inexperience shows).. 

are you sensitive about FJ or dilraba :P .. i said didn't i, the only reason i could tolerate FJ was because of dilraba.. else she is annoying (and when i say she is annoying, i am looking at the script writer and her mindnumbing dialogues )

I do wonder why they did that to FJ.. every other character in the drama is sensible in their reality of characterizaitons.. she is really empty up there

Hmm..ok (about 3yrs old voice thing) maybe the production team should have use other "voice" which is more mature voice for FJ characters( especially in this upcoming drama)..one thing I really miffed was why couldn't actors in Chinese Drama used their own "Voice"?.

It's kind of funny..when you said Vengo..the actor who play DJ lacks bit of camera chemistry ...and yes he considered guite new..his first drama debut was in 2014 VLove with Dilraba...they even share very passionate kiss on screen (first kissing scene on-screen for them both).

My opinion on Vengo acting  in TMOPB Drama..he potrayed DJ very impressively brilliant..he did a very good job..just like the books described " Loveless Desireless Emotionless " and shameless.

Am I sensitive to Dilraba? Actually no..since I am an open minded person..I think your opinions interesting tho...agree to disagree is a normal and very common in every forum.but I have a confession.. I love DH/FJ characters( In TMOPB drama) very much in fact.. more than BQ/YH the leads couple..and I fell in love and obsessely hooked with DH/FJ in the books.

Regarding the script writer..well I can say I can count on Tang qi(Author of 3L3W) since her herself involved in this Drama as one of the scripts writer..hopefully they stay faithful to the books.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Hmm..ok (about 3yrs old voice thing) maybe the production team should have use other "voice" which is more mature voice for FJ characters( especially in this upcoming drama)..one thing I really miffed was why couldn't actors in Chinese Drama used their own "Voice"?.

you mean that is not dilraba's real voice? that's interesting.. i think she purposely modulated her voice to bring out "innocence" part of her character 

It's kind of funny..when you said Vengo..the actor who play DJ lacks bit of camera chemistry ...and yes he considered guite new..his first drama debut was in 2014 VLove with Dilraba...they even share very passionate kiss on screen (first kissing scene on-screen for them both).

he he.. they do make a deadly good looking couple

Am I sensitive to Dilraba? Actually no..since I am an open minded person..I think your opinions interesting tho...agree to disagree is a normal and very common in every forum.but I have a confession.. I love DH/FJ characters( In TMOPB drama) very much in fact.. more than BQ/YH the leads couple..and I fell in love and obsessely hooked with DH/FJ in the books.

ofcourse by all means..

well guess you got lucky.. you will be getting 58+24 episode of your bias.. we have to suffice with 58 :P

Regarding the script writer..well I can say I can count on Tang qi(Author of 3L3W) since her herself involved in this Drama as one of the scripts writer..hopefully they stay faithful to the books.

Well, i would point out.. this other actor came on my radar because of this .. Lai Yi..

How come this set of actors keep repeating in every drama.. like all YM dramas have this combination of main and supporting characters (except male lead). Does china follow thai system? channel has set actors and their dramas keep involving those actors.. (the only time they would venture beyond the group is for male lead or female lead roles)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

you mean that is not dilraba's real voice? that's interesting.. i think she purposely modulated her voice to bring out "innocence" part of her character 

he he.. they do make a deadly good looking couple

ofcourse by all means..

well guess you got lucky.. you will be getting 58+24 episode of your bias.. we have to suffice with 58 :P

Well, i would point out.. this other actor came on my radar because of this .. Lai Yi..

How come this set of actors keep repeating in every drama.. like all YM dramas have this combination of main and supporting characters (except male lead). Does china follow thai system? channel has set actors and their dramas keep involving those actors.. (the only time they would venture beyond the group is for male lead or female lead roles)

Yes..FJ's voice wasn't Dilraba voice.. Most of Chinese actors use someone else voices ..don't know Why?

Vengo/Dilraba chemistry considered off chart..can be seen in every BTS and the way they act amazingly comfortable with each other in every promos.

Very lucky?..oh yeah! definitely..it's such a blessed.. my dream indeed come true when I read the news about this drama especially Vengo/Dilraba..repraise thiers role as DongFeng couple.

Lai Yi..i know him since I have watched TMOPB and The Flame Daughter..very good actor..very impressed with his "Evil" (yet recklessly in love) characters in the flame daughter.

If not mistaken most actors in this drama is under Yang Mi company/studios..(to Dearest forum followers ..correct me if I'm wrong)While Chinese actors got to collaborate more than once where is a good thing..so very much different with Korean actors which are practically collaborated  "one time" only( most of the time especially leads roles).

• Like 3

On 8/17/2018 at 2:42 PM, Zelnk said:

Now im wondering in what part of the novel that picture is depicting.

There's a part in pillow books 2  page 180 likely matched with the photo.

"After cast a sleeping spell at FJ's brow DH carried her out of the cave.

FJ who had her arms wrapped around his(DH) neck, suddenly stirred within his hold.He found an old tree to sit down and let her lie in him arms more comfortably".

• Like 4

5 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Yes..FJ's voice wasn't Dilraba voice.. Most of Chinese actors use someone else voices ..don't know Why?

Vengo/Dilraba chemistry considered off chart..can be seen in every BTS and the way they act amazingly comfortable with each other in every promos.

Very lucky?..oh yeah! definitely..it's such a blessed.. my dream indeed come true when I read the news about this drama especially Vengo/Dilraba..repraise thiers role as DongFeng couple.

Lai Yi..i know him since I have watched TMOPB and The Flame Daughter..very good actor..very impressed with his "Evil" (yet recklessly in love) characters in the flame daughter.

If not mistaken most actors in this drama is under Yang Mi company/studios..(to Dearest forum followers ..correct me if I'm wrong)While Chinese actors got to collaborate more than once where is a good thing..so very much different with Korean actors which are practically collaborated  "one time" only( most of the time especially leads roles).

As you can hear from the BTS there's a lot of background noises. For example they use electric fans to create a flowing hair/clothes thing for fighting scenes. Another reason is the actors come from different backgrounds. They have different accents when speaking. So they use voice actors to have a standard Chinese language. I think the government also has regulations for that too. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Reba, Vengo, Lai Yi, Zhang Bin Bin, Dai Si, Liu Rui Lin, Wang Xiao, Yuan Yu Xuan are from the same company.  That's why they are often cast on the same drama. Zhang Yun Long is also from the same company. Rumour has it he will be in The Pillow Book as well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pawla said:

As you can hear from the BTS there's a lot of background noises. For example they use electric fans to create a flowing hair/clothes thing for fighting scenes. Another reason is the actors come from different backgrounds. They have different accents when speaking. So they use voice actors to have a standard Chinese language. I think the government also has regulations for that too. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Reba, Vengo, Lai Yi, Zhang Bin Bin, Dai Si, Liu Rui Lin, Wang Xiao, Yuan Yu Xuan are from the same company.  That's why they are often cast on the same drama. Zhang Yun Long is also from the same company. Rumour has it he will be in The Pillow Book as well.

Wow i learn some new knowledge today...Thks for the all informations..very much appreciated.

• Like 2