[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Here we go again...I remember the BTS when filming for 3L3W where Vengo is carrying Reba and she becomes too heavy for him and he just says "I'm sorry" and puts her down :joy:. Anyone know what I'm talking about? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, karinos said:

Here we go again...I remember the BTS when filming for 3L3W where Vengo is carrying Reba and she becomes too heavy for him and he just says "I'm sorry" and puts her down :joy:. Anyone know what I'm talking about? 

i will never forget this because i repeated it many times. ♥ I am pretty sure it will happen again. 

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, karinos said:

Hahaha..Vengo have to do the scene over and over again because the director want every angle covered..poor Vengo.. he was so exhausted 

And there's a time Reba was so nice gave Vengo a little massage..theirs BTS(theirs chemistry and playfulness they looks really comfortable with each other) is one of the reason I loves them..a lots..

• Like 6

4 hours ago, karinos said:

I've watched this so many times. It is so funny how at first Vengo bragged how light Reba was then after so many takes he was really exhausted :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

HAPPY QIXI FESTIVAL EVERYONE!! My heart is full ♥♥♥ CR: เกาเหว่ยกวง/ Gao Wei Guang/ 高伟光

WOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love: The first pics of Vengo & Reba finally surfaced & they are soooooooooo cute & sweet!!! It really is our lucky day today! Happy V Day, everyone! :wub: Thanks for posting, @Kimberly Amor!

16 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Now im wondering in what part of the novel that picture is depicting.

My first thought jumped to the week FJ spent with “Xize”(DH) after they made love. It is exactly as the book described - them sitting under a tree as he holds her & she falls asleep... :heart:

• Like 4

Para mim é uma cena de quando eles saem do sonho e depois vão dormir debaixo de uma arvore 

Google Translation:

For me it's a scene from when they get out of the dream and then go to sleep under a tree

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Pls provide English Translations, this is an English forum

Has anyone noticed that DH in all the released pics no longer wears silk/satin purple gowns? He’s now wearing more of a muslin/cheesecloth kind of purple fabric with inner gowns being white. It looks a lot more like in the book! :wub: I don’t have a preference, but i do like that this new drama is putting in extra attention to detail to emulate important aspects of the book, as well as distinguish itself from Eternal Love. The differences are what i’m excited to see!!!

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, redfoxprincess said:

Has anyone noticed that DH in all the released pics no longer wears silk/satin purple gowns? He’s now wearing more of a muslin/cheesecloth kind of purple fabric with inner gowns being white. It looks a lot more like in the book! :wub: I don’t have a preference, but i do like that this new drama is putting in extra attention to detail to emulate important aspects of the book, as well as distinguish itself from Eternal Love. The differences are what i’m excited to see!!!

I like that it's still very fairy and light. A lot of the translated comments on weibo say "fairy" :P They agree. Also, I noticed his ear tails are there but behind instead of in front of his ear. Both changes I think might have been made to make Dong Hua more approachable and "human" as a character instead of an untouchable god, leading into make his romance with Feng Jiu more possible. It's just a guess, but that's how I see it. It's like a casual Dong Hua. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, aprincessofmars said:

I like that it's still very fairy and light. A lot of the translated comments on weibo say "fairy" :P They agree. Also, I noticed his ear tails are there but behind instead of in front of his ear. Both changes I think might have been made to make Dong Hua more approachable and "human" as a character instead of an untouchable god, leading into make his romance with Feng Jiu more possible. It's just a guess, but that's how I see it. It's like a casual Dong Hua. 

I, for one, am SO GLAD to see those “ear tails” go (along with the beard)! :D I agree with everything you said. In line with the book, this DH is more approachable, likeable and i can actually imagine him chasing after FJ. He will be teasing her, flirting with her, caring for her and feeding her his blood - to do all that in silk robes would be SO WEIRD! The silk-robed DH in Eternal Love always stayed in Tai Chen Palace and spent most of his time pushing FJ away, giving off much more of that cold and untouchable godlike demeanour. This DH is still very godlike and dignified, but has a tenderness and warmth about him. :wub: 

• Like 7

Thanks for the pictures and wallpaper! My :heart: is so big now.

I remember in the Pillow Book, Donghua still don his signature purple robe except for some scenes when he dressed in white and those were mostly when he goes to sleep. Reading your discussions on their costumes that the production is trying their best to stay true to what is written in the book, I can only say “very good” if that is the case. 

Those pictures of the two laughing while filming the “carry the beauty” scene makes my heart flutter. There are many of these scenes in the book, and if the director will really be adopting them, well, goodluck to Vengo. LOL :D I suggest Reba should cut off on her snacks and junk foods for the sake of Vengo’s arms. The guy is tall and lanky. Maybe by the end of the drama, he will gain more muscles from too much carrying of Reba. I call that a blessing in disguise.

I love Vengo and Reba’s playfulness. They like to play games and tease each other. I always feel like he’s looking after her like his meimei (little sister) while Reba looks up to him as her da ge (big brother). They are adorable together onscreen and offscreen. Here’s me wishing they can be a couple in real life.  :wub: 

• Like 7

Oh my~~~~ I've been so stupid all this time... I've tried to look for anything related to the upcoming drama Pillow Book but never thought to find it here in Soompi. Thank you all who have provided the updated information, you have my utmost heartfelt gratitude. :wub:

• Like 2