[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

10 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

So sad..I can't read "hanzi"..and how i wish i could ..but..Thks.

I will post the translation that someone did for that (and some recent leak pics sometime later).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TVN said:

I will post the translation that someone did for that (and some recent leak pics sometime later).

Oh really?!..awesome! you are the best!!  Looking forwards for the updates..very much appreciated..thks 

7 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Oh really?!..awesome! you are the best!!  Looking forwards for the updates..very much appreciated..thks 

Your welcome. Compilation of the last few days. Credits from baidu, weibo and facebook fanclub.

Thanks @arinoza for the translation on the previous and yesterday schedule.

For previous pic:

First Chen Yu follow si ming
Then she hear dong hua will go to mortal realms
Feng jiu go to meet si ming
dong hua carries our little fox
Dong hua met the little fox
And the scenes with ji heng know her identity
And I can't see who is begging dong hua (no reason is written)

For schedule from yesterday:

Ji heng (or zhi he?) knows about dong hua marriage 
Xiao Yan sees dong hua, zhonglin sees dong hua, the two fight,fengjiu realize she is tied on blade, mouth fight between two and fengjiu beg dong hua

NEe3TJs.jpg

Leak pics of Reba:

Mde6YNp.jpg

dfCrHGi.jpg

znhSQdE.jpg

RDe9W0N.jpg

fogrf0H.jpg

Video of baby Aranya (so cute!!!!!)

https://vi-vn.facebook.com/vitoiyeuDongHoa/videos/858404477685861/

Video of Reba

https://vi-vn.facebook.com/vitoiyeuDongHoa/videos/858394261020216/

2 hours ago, catwoman494 said:

I read somewhere that the drama will be airing in 2020. Please tell me it isn't true :(

I think that is most likely not true. Next year seem more likely, I just don't see this drama being push that far off.

• Like 3

Thanks for the translation and pics.

Little Aryana is so cute. 

I don’t remember any scene with horse riding... was is when she was in human world during the reincarnation?

I hope this drama will be released end of the year or beginning next year. I can’t wait for the drama.

Any news on the pillow book movie?

5 hours ago, TVN said:

Your welcome. Compilation of the last few days. Credits from baidu, weibo and facebook fanclub.

Thanks @arinoza for the translation on the previous and yesterday schedule.

For previous pic:

First Chen Yu follow si ming
Then she hear dong hua will go to mortal realms
Feng jiu go to meet si ming
dong hua carries our little fox
Dong hua met the little fox
And the scenes with ji heng know her identity
And I can't see who is begging dong hua (no reason is written)

For schedule from yesterday:

Ji heng (or zhi he?) knows about dong hua marriage 
Xiao Yan sees dong hua, zhonglin sees dong hua, the two fight,fengjiu realize she is tied on blade, mouth fight between two and fengjiu beg dong hua

NEe3TJs.jpg

Leak pics of Reba:

Mde6YNp.jpg

dfCrHGi.jpg

znhSQdE.jpg

RDe9W0N.jpg

fogrf0H.jpg

Video of baby Aranya (so cute!!!!!)

https://vi-vn.facebook.com/vitoiyeuDongHoa/videos/858404477685861/

Video of Reba

https://vi-vn.facebook.com/vitoiyeuDongHoa/videos/858394261020216/

I think that is most likely not true. Next year seem more likely, I just don't see this drama being push that far off.

So Aranya is portrayed by Reba ..thks God!!.. I was kind of feels uncomfortably worry IF this character(Aranya) played by other actress .I don't want any others woman "Touch" Dong Hua...bc i feels so protective and possessive over DONGFENG couple..Hahaha..and Lord Xize gonna be played by Vengo right? I don't mind if Chen ye( born from Dong Hua shadow) is played by other actors bc I don't thinks there's any intimate scene between Chen ye and Aranya.

Thks for the Updated and the translations..it's very kind of you...those pics of Reba..she's such a cutie..charming and beautiful.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, karinos said:

The pics look great! Thank you.

I hope it’s a 2019 release. Are people still very excited for them from where you are? Don’t want the hype to die down for these two.

I live in the US and most people I know don't watch Chinese drama lol. I think the hype in China is still there though consider the official Weibo have nearly 350k followers...

14 hours ago, ipohtown said:

Thanks for the translation and pics.

Little Aryana is so cute. 

I don’t remember any scene with horse riding... was is when she was in human world during the reincarnation?

I hope this drama will be released end of the year or beginning next year. I can’t wait for the drama.

Any news on the pillow book movie?

I'm not sure what scene it maybe, it may also be a scene in Aranya's dream.. I haven't hear much about the pillow book movie. Not even casting rumor hahaha.

12 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

So Aranya is portrayed by Reba ..thks God!!.. I was kind of feels uncomfortably worry IF this character(Aranya) played by other actress .I don't want any others woman "Touch" Dong Hua...bc i feels so protective and possessive over DONGFENG couple..Hahaha..and Lord Xize gonna be played by Vengo right? I don't mind if Chen ye( born from Dong Hua shadow) is played by other actors bc I don't thinks there's any intimate scene between Chen ye and Aranya.

Thks for the Updated and the translations..it's very kind of you...those pics of Reba..she's such a cutie..charming and beautiful.

Hahahaha yeah, Aranya is definitely play by Reba. As for Lord Xize, the real one is play by another actor BUT Vengo is playing the fake one. As for Chen Ye, I hear rumor that Vengo is also playing that role.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TVN said:

I live in the US and most people I know don't watch Chinese drama lol. I think the hype in China is still there though consider the official Weibo have nearly 350k followers...

I'm not sure what scene it maybe, it may also be a scene in Aranya's dream.. I haven't hear much about the pillow book movie. Not even casting rumor hahaha.

Hahahaha yeah, Aranya is definitely play by Reba. As for Lord Xize, the real one is play by another actor BUT Vengo is playing the fake one. As for Chen Ye, I hear rumor that Vengo is also playing that role.

Chen Ye is also portrayed by Vengo .oh right..I just remember one of the leak pics..black long hair..white robe.

Wow..Vengo as a Master of the universe Dong Hua Dijun himself, stole and swapped with Xize identity and Chen Ye...three different characters..that's very interesting..

5 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Chen Ye is also portrayed by Vengo .oh right..I just remember one of the leak pics..black long hair..white robe.

Wow..Vengo as a Master of the universe Dong Hua Dijun himself, stole and swapped with Xize identity and Chen Ye...three different characters..that's very interesting..

Just to throw more confusion in, Chen Ye in the book is always in black robes, like Ye Hua. The leaked photos of Vengo in white robes & long black hair is rumoured to be his 4th persona, a mortal crown prince (different from the mortal emperor) which they made up for this drama. And don’t worry - Vengo has to play Xize (the fake one) because, in the book, it IS Dong Hua - he only stole Xize’s identity so it can’t be another person. :D

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, redfoxprincess said:

Just to throw more confusion in, Chen Ye in the book is always in black robes, like Ye Hua. The leaked photos of Vengo in white robes & long black hair is rumoured to be his 4th persona, a mortal crown prince (different from the mortal emperor) which they made up for this drama. And don’t worry - Vengo has to play Xize (the fake one) because, in the book, it IS Dong Hua - he only stole Xize’s identity so it can’t be another person. :D

Yup yup. You are all correct. It is rumored that Vengo play 4 roles while Reba play 3. Going to be tough on them hahaha. I hope the directing and flow of the story is good so that it won’t get confusing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, redfoxprincess said:

Mortal crown Prince!  Double Wow!!..it's gonna be intriguingly interesting.

• LOL 1

I'm checking this forum everyday, sometimes even few times a day, just to quench my DHFJ thirst. Please tell me I'm not the only one. It doesnt matter if I already turn on the notification, I just keep on checking. :flushed:

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, akkarin said:

I'm checking this forum everyday, sometimes even few times a day, just to quench my DHFJ thirst. Please tell me I'm not the only one. It doesnt matter if I already turn on the notification, I just keep on checking. :flushed:

Don't worry you're not the only one. I hate receiving emails but for DHFJ i can :D 

• Like 2

On 8/6/2018 at 12:24 AM, jimmylyne said:

Mortal crown Prince!  Double Wow!!..it's gonna be intriguingly interesting.

I so agree! I hope they don’t do anything to mess it up! I guess they have to add some surprises in for the booklovers to make it fresh for people too familiar with the story. But i’m always anxious when dramas want to change things or add things! :| They did it in Eternal Love too to varying degrees of success. I liked how they fleshed out Ye Hua’s POV in his relationship with Su Su (since the book is all in Bai Qian’s POV), but gosh some other things they changed were so inconsistent, illogical or just plain boring! For eg. they changed the timeline and made Ye Hua’s age from 50 000 to 70 000, yet maintained that Bai Qian was 140 000 and “90 000” years older than him. Something so simple but they got it wrong. They gave Su Jin 2 different ages. They mixed up “it is forbidden to use fate-altering magic in the mortal world” to “no using ANY magic in the mortal world” while they are all using magic anyway. Minor complaints but these things bug me so much when i’m watching and pulls me out of the moment.

11 hours ago, akkarin said:

Don’t worry, i’m just the same. In addition to writing several lengthy word-vomit posts in here and checking for updates constantly, i still have more analysis to write in my own DHFJ blog. I JUST. CAN’T. STOP. :D And people might think i’m young and got nothing better to do... but actually i’m a mother of 2 young children and have a very busy and fulfulling life and i just moved house last week. Doesn’t stop me from taking breaks and coming on here to fangirl the SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA out of DH & FJ!!! <3

• LOL 3

11 hours ago, akkarin said:I'm checking this forum everyday, sometimes even few times a day, just to quench my DHFJ thirst. Please tell me I'm not the only one. It doesnt matter if I already turn on the notification, I just keep on checking. :flushed:

Hahahaha I check this forums often too. Sometime I get lazy to post update if I’m on my phone though :cry:.

50 minutes ago, redfoxprincess said:

I so agree! I hope they don’t do anything to mess it up! I guess they have to add some surprises in for the booklovers to make it fresh for people too familiar with the story. But i’m always anxious when dramas want to change things or add things! :| They did it in Eternal Love too to varying degrees of success. I liked how they fleshed out Ye Hua’s POV in his relationship with Su Su (since the book is all in Bai Qian’s POV), but gosh some other things they changed were so inconsistent, illogical or just plain boring! For eg. they changed the timeline and made Ye Hua’s age from 50 000 to 70 000, yet maintained that Bai Qian was 140 000 and “90 000” years older than him. Something so simple but they got it wrong. They gave Su Jin 2 different ages. They mixed up “it is forbidden to use fate-altering magic in the mortal world” to “no using ANY magic in the mortal world” while they are all using magic anyway. Minor complaints but these things bug me so much when i’m watching and pulls me out of the moment.

Don’t worry, i’m just the same. In addition to writing several lengthy word-vomit posts in here and checking for updates constantly, i still have more analysis to write in my own DHFJ blog. I JUST. CAN’T. STOP. :D And people might think i’m young and got nothing better to do... but actually i’m a mother of 2 young children and have a very busy and fulfulling life and i just moved house last week. Doesn’t stop me from taking breaks and coming on here to fangirl the SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA out of DH & FJ!!! <3

I get anxious with changes too. On one hand, it is more fresh but on the other hand, so much can go wrong. I just hope the writer and director know what they are doing hahaha. At least, since he is a mortal prince, we don’t have to see Vengo with beard!!!! Congratulation on moving!!! Never too busy for fangirling hahaha. And I love all your posts.

UPDATES:

Not much today BUT I hear that Vengo and Reba are filming big outdoor scene tomorrow!!! I just hope that there will be pic of them together since we have only seen them by themselves hahaha. Cross my fingers.

• Like 3

So from information that got release by Tencent, seem like tentative release date is Q4 2019 (so long!!!!!). I have the pic but I can't read most of the Chinese so not posting it (per soompi forum rule hahaha)

More pics from filming

OB5xzpL.gif

bgOVOjZ.jpg

C9Em1F0.jpg

kcAYfrW.jpg

• Like 5

On 8/6/2018 at 12:55 PM, akkarin said:

High five!! You are not the only one..this forum practically my Happy Place..hahaha.

• Like 2

On 8/7/2018 at 12:03 AM, redfoxprincess said:

I can't comments about Eternal Love novel vs EL Drama because I didn't read the novel(TMOPB) but I read 3L3W three time already hehehe....and I am agree with you about Su jin two different age.The production should take this kind of mistakes (as simple as it is also can tarnish the story flow) more seriously.Some of the fans is very intelligent or very Observants namely YOU and maybe many others can easily see the mistakes. I hope this 3L3W drama will fulfilling our wishes to become the most excellently outstanding and memorable one.

Oh don't worry..I am also a mother of 4 ( 3 teenage daughters and 1 little boy (8yrs old-the youngest)..fangirling over DongFeng is indeed really fun and also hopefully can improving my English(my third languages) being said that ..so sorry for any wrong grammars or whatsoever and because of my love for DongFeng i don't even care or ashamed of my flaws..lol) and your previous post help me a lots...an explanation to others poster which are thoroughly thorough.. drama vs novel.. grateful and very much apricated ..so thks.

• Like 1