[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

6 hours ago, pawla said:

I like the book DH better. The drama DH is way too serious. It's funny how long he's lived but he never found a woman he could love. I guess DH and FJ are destined to be together :D I like how shameless he is in chasing her. He even kicked Xiao Yan out of his residence in fanyin Valley. 

Vengo only had a few minutes of screen time in Mr Pride and Miss Prejudice. I have to admit Vengo and Dilireba has great chemistry together.  So I'm hoping this drama will be successful. 

"Dong Hua" meaning "Brilliant in the East" growing up in Times of war coused him become Cold ( loveless desireless emotionless) maybe that's why he never interested in the relationship..until he cross path or meet with Feng Jiu.The first Emperor of the Heaven Clan.The man who united the world .Known as walking Buddhist encyclopedia. His holy animals..Unicorn Dragon and Phoenix.

"Feng Jiu" meaning "Phoniex Nine"

On the sidenote i read the plots Yan Chiwu/Xiao Yan characters were combined in the 3L3W drama.

9 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

"Dong Hua" meaning "Brilliant in the East" growing up in Times of war coused him become Cold ( loveless desireless emotionless) maybe that's why he never interested in the relationship..until he cross path or meet with Feng Jiu.The first Emperor of the Heaven Clan.The man who united the world .Known as walking Buddhist encyclopedia. His holy animals..Unicorn Dragon and Phoenix.

On the sidenote i read the plots Yan Chiwu/Xiao Yan characters were combined in the 3L3W drama.

All true about Dong Hua. Some more to added is that he is neither god or demon and he like fluffy animal (Feng Jiu is perfect for him hahahaha). And he used to throw male/female out of his room when he discovered them sneak into his room and lay in his bed while he was in the demon realm back in the day lol.

Isn't Yan Chiwu and Xiao Yan the same character? Unless you are saying that he is being combined with another character? I haven't hear anything about that though

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TVN said:

All true about Dong Hua. Some more to added is that he is neither god or demon and he like fluffy animal (Feng Jiu is perfect for him hahahaha). And he used to throw male/female out of his room when he discovered them sneak into his room and lay in his bed while he was in the demon realm back in the day lol.

Isn't Yan Chiwu and Xiao Yan the same character? Unless you are saying that he is being combined with another character? I haven't hear anything about that though

Oh my..I got confused Yan Chiwu and Xiao Yan(Yan Chiwu nickname) are the same character?..only now I know..Thks for pointing it.i have no different with Bai Zhi LOL...pondered and take time before figured it out that's Xiao Bai(Little Bai)is his granddaughter Feng Jiu's nicknamed given by Dong Hua..

• LOL 2

28 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Oh my..I got confused Yan Chiwu and Xiao Yan(Yan Chiwu nickname) are the same character?..only now I know..Thks for pointing it.i have no different with Bai Zhi LOL...pondered and take time before figured it out that's Xiao Bai(Little Bai)is his granddaughter Feng Jiu's nicknamed given by Dong Hua..

Hahaha yeah, Xiao Yan is Yan Chiwu nickname (given by Feng Jiu, if I remember correctly, she called him Warrior Xiao Yan or something like that cause he think Xiao Yan isn't manly enough of a nickname lmao).

Speaking of Bai Zhi, he is like the true winner! Ye Hua is his son-in-law and Dong Hua (who he use to served under) is now his grandson-in-law hahaha. (And there is Zhe Yan, who in my mind is also his son-in-law lol).

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

Don’t forget he was also assumed to have sprung forth from a rock. That is both mentioned in The Pillow Book and Eternal Love. :D

1 hour ago, TVN said:

Hahaha yeah, Xiao Yan is Yan Chiwu nickname (given by Feng Jiu, if I remember correctly, she called him Warrior Xiao Yan or something like that cause he think Xiao Yan isn't manly enough of a nickname lmao).

Speaking of Bai Zhi, he is like the true winner! Ye Hua is his son-in-law and Dong Hua (who he use to served under) is now his grandson-in-law hahaha. (And there is Zhe Yan, who in my mind is also his son-in-law lol).

Hahaha love what you said here! Bai Zhi scored the triple jackpot! :D

I’m not worried about anything! My biggest worry was that Dilraba & Vengo would not reprise their roles. Now that that matter is done and dusted, i am chomping at the bit for this drama! But i’m also hoping that it’ll receive critical acclaim and fans’ praise even higher than Eternal Love, so they can all stop comparing. And Dilraba & Vengo, especially Vengo, would solidly be leading role material from here on. :) Honestly, Eternal Love had spectacular source material in the BOOK. Most of the stuff they changed or added i thought was pretty meh (at times inconsistent, at times boring, at times made no logical sense). Really hope with all 20 fingers & toes crossed that this drama stays mostly very faithful to the BOOKS.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, redphoenixblossom said:

Don’t forget he was also assumed to have sprung forth from a rock. That is both mentioned in The Pillow Book and Eternal Love. :D

Hahaha love what you said here! Bai Zhi scored the triple jackpot! :D

I’m not worried about anything! My biggest worry was that Dilraba & Vengo would not reprise their roles. Now that that matter is done and dusted, i am chomping at the bit for this drama! But i’m also hoping that it’ll receive critical acclaim and fans’ praise even higher than Eternal Love, so they can all stop comparing. And Dilraba & Vengo, especially Vengo, would solidly be leading role material from here on. :) Honestly, Eternal Love had spectacular source material in the BOOK. Most of the stuff they changed or added i thought was pretty meh (at times inconsistent, at times boring, at times made no logical sense). Really hope with all 20 fingers & toes crossed that this drama stays mostly very faithful to the BOOKS.

Hahaha yes, he come from rock! Everyone have beautiful form like a dragon, a phoenix or nine tail fox... and we have DH... a rock hahahahaha.

Yeah, Bai Zhi is the true winner. Doesn't matter if he isn't as strong as them. He have his son, daughter and grand-daughter! 

I'm only worried because I'm scare of other people criticizing their acting (and I don't think they are even that bad). My mom thought Vengo acting is good and she is very picky too. But yup, as long as it is Reba and Vengo, I'm totally content (there was really no hope before the official news too since people usually don't reprise their roles).

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 7/29/2018 at 5:39 PM, pawla said:

@bushiwo you're right. Vengo needs to improve his acting skill. From what I see he's unable to act with scenes of deep emotions. He's OK with comedy like in Mr Pride and Miss Prejudice. In legend of fuyao sometimes his acting is just off. 

WARNING!!! Some spoilers (mentioning of scenes) if you haven’t read the BOOK:

I haven’t watched Vengo in anything else besides Eternal Love, so i can’t comment. I thought he was great in that, but not much emotion was necessary to begin with. He nailed 300% LOOKING the part! <3 There are 4 especially emotional scenes in The Pillow Book which i am really anticipating.

First, is the moment when Liang Song reveals to DH that FJ had married a mortal emperor and Ye Qing Ti because of DH, and that she spent 400 years in Tai Chen Palace as a maid, and that she was actually his missing baby fox. And then Xiao Yan barges in and tells DH that FJ has been trapped by the pythons when trying to steal the Saha Fruit that DH had sneakily decided to give to Ji Heng so that FJ can’t make cakes for Xiao Yan!

Second, is the one in Aranya’s Dream where DH overhears FJ talking to Su Mo Ye about her being tortured in the dungeon for a week leading up to the fire and then being dumped on the side of the road, and then about her past spending 400 years in Tai Chen Palace. The book describes DH’s emotions as being so violently shaken, as he discovers Feng Jiu’s soul is in Aranya’s body while he had been taking care of the wrong woman, that it stirs a strong wind throughout the garden, sending flower petals whirring through the air.

Third, is the scene where DH and Su Mo Ye have completed the Miao Hua mirror and they look in it together to discover DH & FJ’s past together as Chen Ye & Aranya. He then has a conversation with Su Mo Ye where he is overwhelmed with sadness, before summoning the Guardian of the Stone of Fate and delivering DH’s most valiant line from the book: “So what if Destiny says we're fated, and so what if it says we're not? I've never feared Destiny, and I certainly don't need its charity.”

Fourth, is the scene when DH sees FJ at the Golden Tower for the first time after being separated for 200 years, ready to - literally - give her his heart. <3

All 4 are critical moments in the book where DH’s emotions hit insurmountable heights!!!

Other scenes i’m especially anticipating, emotional or otherwise:

1. The scene in Jiu Chong Tian where DH finds FJ naked in his hot spring and deliberately walks up to her. *omg!*

2. The scene in Fanyin Valley where she realised DH had fooled her in making her believe he had turned himself into a handkerchief for her to take out her frustration on, and her angry reaction was to turn into fox form to snarl at him, stunning him in all her red furry glory. :D

3. The scene where they share their first kiss when she falls on top of him while he is training her for the competition, and Ali freaks out that they are going to have a baby. :D

4. After they entered Aranya’s Dream and they suddenly and unexpectedly have this ear-splitting, ovaries-exploding, tongue-kissing scene. *omg omg omg!*

5.  When they make love. <3

6. When Ji Heng’s heart breaks (and she also shatters a vase) as she goes into DH’s room at night to seduce him, only to find him making out with FJ.

7. FJ’s coronation. So badass. And the moment when DH reveals himself as her husband, shocking everyone, and defends her against the demon lord who had come to challenge her succession to Qing Qiu’s throne.

(Edited to add a few more, though no longer chronological):

8. Every time DH throws his robe over a naked/semi-revealed FJ. Once was after she faught the Fire Bird that attacked the dancers in Jiu Chong Tian and she was drenched by the rain she summoned. And then Mi Gu - bless his heart! - immediately talks about how she needs to get over him... in front of him!

9. Then Liang Song catching them in the hot spring, DH throws his robe over her to cover her again. After she hurriedly dresses herself, she forgot her undergarments, so DH had to hand her (basically, bra) back to her!!! All the while, with Liang Song watching!

10. In Fanyin Valley when FJ fell asleep in the forest after she had "helped" Dong Hua defeat Miao Luo (the 3 toxins manifestation). DH carried her back into his room and she continued sleeping on his leg, then she felt hot and started unbuttoning her top... Then in her half-dreamy, dazed state, she grabs DH's hand (thinking it was her mother) and kept trying to put his hand on her bosom...

11. In Fanyin Valley after several days of training FJ, DH sneaks into her bedroom in the middle of the night and undresses her to rub medicine on her bruises. Because she was the one, when she was his pet fox, who taught him how to make this medicinal flower paste for his cracked hands, she slips up in mentioning that his hands are fine now - sooo close to destroying her pretense. Then she straddles - yes, straddles - him, removes his purple amulet from his forehead, and... moisturises his face with the paste... I SWEAR he was THIS close to wanting to pin her down onto the bed and rip her clothes off... all the while her buried love for him was being rekindled but she was also misled by Xiao Yan to believe that DH and Ji Heng were a thing.

12. The love scenes that don't have detail! After Ji Heng found them making out, they continued on and on... no details. And the night at the Blue Sea when she danced for him and then they made love. Again, there was no description, all left to the imagination... <3

13. In Aranya's Dream, when FJ returned to her own body after DH had fought the water snake spirit, and she found him in a cave, and he was so happy that she was back in her own body that he desperately and deliciously forces a tongue-kiss that stuns her senseless.

14. In Aranya's Dream, after they had enjoyed the Maiden Festival and was running from the crowds of women who wanted to be matched with DH, he grabs her and shoves his tongue down her throat again... oh DH, your tongue...

15. In Aranya's Dream, when DH was worried that FJ likes Chen Ye, and was naked and sulking in the hot bath that FJ had prepared for him, and then he grabs FJ's arm and pulls her into the bath and she lands on his lap (use your imagination), her clothes drenched transparent... We all know what happens soon after this... <3

16. Let's end off with a BANG, shall we?! How could I leave this one out! In Aranya's Dream when FJ got given an aphrodisiac by the 2 sisters, and Su Mo Ye went and told DH, and DH came into her bedroom and she jumps on him, rips her clothes off, pressed him onto the bed, straddles him (again! she must like being on top!), rips open his lapels and starts licking and teething the scars on his chest... *I think I should stop right here before my account gets suspended!* ;)  But I love how beautifully Tang Qi writes these steamy, sexy scenes. It's not erotica (maybe I make it sound more like erotica lol!). It's a work of art, a masterpiece. So classy. So emotional. So enchanting. <3

Goodness, i could go on and on! Praying so hard to the drama gods that all these beloved scenes will be executed beautifully and faithfully to the book! :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, redphoenixblossom said:

I haven’t watched Vengo in anything else besides Eternal Love, so i can’t comment. I thought he was great in that, but not much emotion was necessary to begin with. He nailed 300% LOOKING the part! <3 There are 4 especially emotional scenes in The Pillow Book which i am really anticipating.

First, is the moment when Liang Song reveals to DH that FJ had married a mortal emperor and Ye Qing Ti because of DH, and that she spent 400 years and Tai Chen Palace as a maid, and that she was actually his missing baby fox. And then Xiao Yan barges in and tells DH that FJ has been trapped by the pythons when trying to steal the Saha Fruit that DH had sneakily decided to give to Ji Heng so that FJ can’t make cakes for Xiao Yan!

Second, is the one in Aranya’s Dream where DH overhears FJ talking to Su Mo Ye about her being tortured in the dungeon for a week leading up to the fire and then being dumped on the side of the road, and then about her past spending 400 years in Tai Chen Palace. The book describes DH’s emotions as being so violently shaken, as he discovers Feng Jiu’s soul is in Aranya’s body while he had been taking care of the wrong woman, that it stirs a strong wind throughout the garden, sending flower petals whirring through the air.

Third, is the scene where DH and Su Mo Ye have completed the Miao Hua mirror and they look in it together to discover DH & FJ’s past together as Chen Ye & Aranya. He then has a conversation with Su Mo Ye where he is overwhelmed with sadness, before summoning the Guardian of the Stone of Fate and delivering DH’s most valiant line from the book: “So what if Destiny says we're fated, and so what if it says we're not? I've never feared Destiny, and I certainly don't need its charity.”

Fourth, is the scene when DH sees FJ at the Golden Tower for the first time after being separated for 200 years, ready to - literally - give her his heart. <3

All 4 are critical moments in the book where DH’s emotions hit insurmountable heights!!!

1. The scene in Jiu Chong Tian where DH finds FJ naked in his hot spring and deliberately walks up to her. *omg!*

2. The scene in Fanyin Valley where she realised DH had fooled her in making her believe he had turned himself into a handkerchief for her to take out her frustration on, and her angry reaction was to turn into fox form to snarl at him, stunning him in all her red furry glory. :D

3. The scene where they share their first kiss when she falls on top of him while he is training her for the competition, and Ali freaks out that they are going to have a baby. :D

4. After they entered Aranya’s Dream and they suddenly and unexpectedly have this ear-splitting, ovaries-exploding, tongue-kissing scene. *omg omg omg!*

6. When Ji Heng’s heart breaks (and she also shatters a vase) as she goes into DH’s room at night to seduce him, only to find him making out with FJ.

7. FJ’s coronation. So badass. And the moment when DH reveals himself as her husband, shocking everyone, and defends her against the demon lord who had come to challenge her succession to Qing Qiu’s throne.

Goodness, i could go on and on! Praying so hard to the drama gods that all these beloved scenes will be executed beautifully and faithfully to the book! :D

HOLY Mother of pearl!! Oh my God!! All of the mentioned scene was really precious..my favourites from the book... I am so hyperly excited!!..practically jumping up and down..oh my.. No 4&5 can't wait( Grinning like a fool...I swear I am not a pervert..hahahaha..) and no 7 Bingcang ceremony..I hope the scene included all of Feng Jiu's family's reactions..Bai Zhi Dijun's hand stilled on the tea table.High deity Zheyan's face froze is shock.Elderly fairy Fumi's mouth dropped open.Bai Yi almost fell off his seat.High deity Bai Qian dazedly asked Lord Ye Hua "she married? To whom? Since when?..Lol.

Thks for the wonderful spoiler totally bright up my emotions..really made my day.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

HOLY Mother of pearl!! Oh my God!! All of the mentioned scene was really precious .Are those lists will be included in the drama version? All is my favourites from the book... I am so hyperly excited!!..practically jumping up and down..oh my.. No 4&5 can't wait( Grinning like a fool...I swear I am not a pervert..hahahaha..) and no 7 Bingcang ceremony..I hope the scene included all of Feng Jiu's family's reactions..Bai Zhi Dijun's hand stilled on the tea table.High deity Zheyan's face froze is shock.Elderly fairy Fumi's mouth dropped open.Bai Yi almost fell off his seat.High deity Bai Qian dazedly asked Lord Ye Hua "she married? To whom? Since when?..Lol.

Thks for the wonderful spoiler totally bright up my emotions..really made my day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

HOLY Mother of pearl!! Oh my God!! All of the mentioned scene was really precious..my favourites from the book... I am so hyperly excited!!..practically jumping up and down..oh my.. No 4&5 can't wait( Grinning like a fool...I swear I am not a pervert..hahahaha..) and no 7 Bingcang ceremony..I hope the scene included all of Feng Jiu's family's reactions..Bai Zhi Dijun's hand stilled on the tea table.High deity Zheyan's face froze is shock.Elderly fairy Fumi's mouth dropped open.Bai Yi almost fell off his seat.High deity Bai Qian dazedly asked Lord Ye Hua "she married? To whom? Since when?..Lol.

Oh hun, you seemed to like it... ;) You know what, I AM A PERVERT... A DHFJ PERVERT... Shall I continue?

WARNING!!! More spoilers (mention of scenes in the book) below, continuing from my previous post:

8. Every time DH throws his robe over a naked/semi-revealed FJ. Once was after she faught the Fire Bird that attacked the dancers in Jiu Chong Tian and she was drenched by the rain she summoned. And then Mi Gu - bless his heart! - immediately talks about how she needs to get over him... in front of him!

9. Then Liang Song catching them in the hot spring, DH throws his robe over her to cover her again. After she hurriedly dresses herself, she forgot her undergarments, so DH had to hand her (basically, bra) back to her!!! All the while, with Liang Song watching!

10. In Fanyin Valley when FJ fell asleep in the forest after she had "helped" Dong Hua defeat Miao Luo (the 3 toxins manifestation). DH carried her back into his room and she continued sleeping on his leg, then she felt hot and started unbuttoning her top... Then in her half-dreamy, dazed state, she grabs DH's hand (thinking it was her mother) and kept trying to put his hand on her bosom...

11. In Fanyin Valley after several days of training FJ, DH sneaks into her bedroom in the middle of the night and undresses her to rub medicine on her bruises. Because she was the one, when she was his pet fox, who taught him how to make this medicinal flower paste for his cracked hands, she slips up in mentioning that his hands are fine now - sooo close to destroying her pretense. Then she straddles - yes, straddles - him, removes his purple amulet from his forehead, and... moisturises his face with the paste... I SWEAR he was THIS close to wanting to pin her down onto the bed and rip her clothes off... all the while her buried love for him was being rekindled but she was also misled by Xiao Yan to believe that DH and Ji Heng were a thing.

12. The love scenes that don't have detail! After Ji Heng found them making out, they continued on and on... no details. And the night at the Blue Sea when she danced for him and then they made love. Again, there was no description, all left to the imagination... <3

13. In Aranya's Dream, when FJ returned to her own body after DH had fought the water snake spirit, and she found him in a cave, and he was so happy that she was back in her own body that he desperately and deliciously forces a tongue-kiss that stuns her senseless.

14. In Aranya's Dream, after they had enjoyed the Maiden Festival and was running from the crowds of women who wanted to be matched with DH, he grabs her and shoves his tongue down her throat again... oh DH, your tongue...

15. In Aranya's Dream, when DH was worried that FJ likes Chen Ye, and was naked and sulking in the hot bath that FJ had prepared for him, and then he grabs FJ's arm and pulls her into the bath and she lands on his lap (use your imagination), her clothes drenched transparent... We all know what happens soon after this... <3

16. Let's end off with a BANG, shall we?! How could I leave this one out! In Aranya's Dream when FJ got given an aphrodisiac by the 2 sisters, and Su Mo Ye went and told DH, and DH came into her bedroom and she jumps on him, rips her clothes off, pressed him onto the bed, straddles him (again! she must like being on top!), rips open his lapels and starts licking and teething the scars on his chest... *I think I should stop right here before my account gets suspended!* ;) But I love how beautifully Tang Qi writes these steamy, sexy scenes. It's not erotica (maybe I make it sound more like erotica lol!). It's a work of art, a masterpiece. So classy. So emotional. So enchanting. <3

• LOL 1

Hey guys. I'm definitely a lurker. I wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for giving updates. As an english speaker, It's easier to understand then weibo. :P

I've been head-over-heals for FJ and DH since Three Lives, Three Worlds and Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. It's most definitely the chemistry of the two leads that I cant get enough of, it's electric. It couldn't have been more excited when they announced the Pillow Book with a generous amount of the actors returning. Despite a few changes, like Cheng Yu, I'm so stoked. I actually am pretty excited to see what the new actors will bring to the table. What matters is Gao Wei and Dilireba

I've made some desktop wallpapers (1366x768) to show my appreciation, because the character posters are just so beautiful. Hope that doesn't violate the copyright rules? This is my first time posting, and pics no less, hope it works.

Pillow_Castver6_2.png

Pillow_Book_Poster4.png

Pillow_Book_Poster3.png

https://postimg.cc/image/ypwpbahmz/

https://postimg.cc/image/gbqrl0kff/ 

https://postimg.cc/image/e76ejxb2z/

https://postimg.cc/image/3x3zknqcb/

https://postimg.cc/image/oh8tj5liz/

Made an album, https://postimg.cc/gallery/1u798et7w/ I might upload more of my wallpapers from PB on the website. 

Edited by aprincessofmars
Fix image upload links
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, aprincessofmars said:

Hey guys. I'm definitely a lurker. I wanted to say a big thanks to everyone for giving updates. As an english speaker, It's easier to understand then weibo. :P

I've been head-over-heals for FJ and DH since Three Lives, Three Worlds and Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. It's most definitely the chemistry of the two leads that I cant get enough of, it's electric. It couldn't have been more excited when they announced the Pillow Book with a generous amount of the actors returning. Despite a few changes, like Cheng Yu, I'm so stoked. I actually am pretty excited to see what the new actors will bring to the table. What matters is Gao Wei and Dilireba

I've made some desktop wallpapers (1366x768) to show my appreciation, because the character posters are just so beautiful. Hope that doesn't violate the copyright rules? This is my first time posting, and pics no less, hope it works.

https://postimg.cc/image/ypwpbahmz/

https://postimg.cc/image/gbqrl0kff/ 

https://postimg.cc/image/e76ejxb2z/

https://postimg.cc/image/3x3zknqcb/

https://postimg.cc/image/oh8tj5liz/

Made an album, https://postimg.cc/gallery/1u798et7w/ I might upload more of my wallpapers from PB on the website. 

Thank you so much!!!! ♥♥♥

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 2

Hi everyone! I literally made a Soompi account just to follow this thread lol. Also re-reading Pillow Book and I cannot wait until it comes out. Thank you for the pics & any updates in the future. I was obsessed with this couple more than the main in 3L3W so having them confirmed as leads had me ascending onto another plane of existence. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, redphoenixblossom said:

Oh hun, you seemed to like it... ;) You know what, I AM A PERVERT... A DHFJ PERVERT... Shall I continue?

WARNING!!! More spoilers (mention of scenes in the book) below, continuing from my previous post:

11. In Fanyin Valley after several days of training FJ, DH sneaks into her bedroom in the middle of the night and undresses her to rub medicine on her bruises. Because she was the one, when she was his pet fox, who taught him how to make this medicinal flower paste for his cracked hands, she slips up in mentioning that his hands are fine now - sooo close to destroying her pretense. Then she straddles - yes, straddles - him, removes his purple amulet from his forehead, and... moisturises his face with the paste... I SWEAR he was THIS close to wanting to pin her down onto the bed and rip her clothes off... all the while her buried love for him was being rekindled but she was also misled by Xiao Yan to believe that DJ and Ji Heng were a thing.

16. Let's end off with a BANG, shall we?! How could I leave this one out! In Aranya's Dream when FJ got given an aphrodisiac by the 2 sisters, and Su Mo Ye went and told DH, and DH came into her bedroom and she jumps on him, rips her clothes off, pressed him onto the bed, straddles him (again! she must like being on top!), rips open his lapels and starts licking and teething the scars on his chest... *I think I should stop right here before my account gets suspended!* ;) But I love how beautifully Tang Qi writes these steamy, sexy scenes. It's not erotica (maybe I make it sound more like erotica lol!). It's a work of art, a masterpiece. So classy. So emotional. So enchanting. <3

1 hour ago, redphoenixblossom said:

11. In Fanyin Valley after several days of training FJ, DH sneaks into her bedroom in the middle of the night and undresses her to rub medicine on her bruises. Because she was the one, when she was his pet fox, who taught him how to make this medicinal flower paste for his cracked hands, she slips up in mentioning that his hands are fine now - sooo close to destroying her pretense. Then she straddles - yes, straddles - him, removes his purple amulet from his forehead, and... moisturises his face with the paste... I SWEAR he was THIS close to wanting to pin her down onto the bed and rip her clothes off... all the while her buried love for him was being rekindled but she was also misled by Xiao Yan to believe that DJ and Ji Heng were a thing.

Oh my friend..are you trying to kill me? I could die due to emotionally overloaded. My heart's about to explode...This is purely entertaining!!...So keep it coming.. i dont mind smooches or erotica..as long as DongFeng involved...my imagination running a zillions miles away..up to moon..(SIGH) i want this Drama right now..

I really looking forward to the scene no 10&11(love all the list is more accurate actually ) bc I wanted to see how this former Master of the universe reactions..to the beautiful little Fox(unconscious)seductive ways.

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, redphoenixblossom said:

First, is the moment when Liang Song reveals to DH that FJ had married a mortal emperor and Ye Qing Ti because of DH, and that she spent 400 years in Tai Chen Palace as a maid, and that she was actually his missing baby fox. And then Xiao Yan barges in and tells DH that FJ has been trapped by the pythons when trying to steal the Saha Fruit that DH had sneakily decided to give to Ji Heng so that FJ can’t make cakes for Xiao Yan!

(Edited to add a few more, though no longer chronological):

16. Let's end off with a BANG, shall we?! How could I leave this one out! In Aranya's Dream when FJ got given an aphrodisiac by the 2 sisters, and Su Mo Ye went and told DH, and DH came into her bedroom and she jumps on him, rips her clothes off, pressed him onto the bed, straddles him (again! she must like being on top!), rips open his lapels and starts licking and teething the scars on his chest... *I think I should stop right here before my account gets suspended!* ;)  But I love how beautifully Tang Qi writes these steamy, sexy scenes. It's not erotica (maybe I make it sound more like erotica lol!). It's a work of art, a masterpiece. So classy. So emotional. So enchanting. <3

These are all the parts I have bookmarked in my copy of Pillow Book pwahahaha. No shame whatsoever.

Let the DHFJ smut train commence!!! :smirk:

• LOL 2