[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Back to Chaos

spacer.png

iyyhILM.jpg

PWQfGQf.jpg

Spoiler

bkhukLM.jpg

aHl1yBR.jpg

Something posted in Pinterest long time ago, but don't remember if these were posted in the thread. All credits to the talented artist/watermark owner. :)

• Love 2
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• Ninky

• jimmylyne

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

I don’t know whether this was the deleted ELOD ancient era sequence but it serves as a warning. Dong Hua’s smile is an omen...

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Megan said:

I don’t know whether this was the deleted ELOD ancient era sequence but it serves as a warning. Dong Hua’s smile is an omen...

His smiles aren't known as disaster or bad luck to someone for nothing.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Wait where is this mentioned?  Lol. I ve only heard people warn about his tongue! 

P.S.  So far so good on the shot. Took me 2 days to feel back to normal basically the trick is to drink orange juice every couple of hrs if you cant just sleep for 2 days. 

Ive been telling a few folks about this forum and the blog.  :)  who knows maybe a couple will come check us out.  

Who/where do we start petitioning/requesting for the Back to Chaos be made into a mini series or even just a 1 season show?  (I think 20 episodes could be good! let us see some more bits of the past, Bai Gun Gun get more show time, and after the wedding prehaps we can get a seen of DH acting out exactly what Shao suggested.  (aka him sitting with both FJ and BGG in fox forms on his lap getting petted) 

• Wiggle 1
3 hours ago, Romulan said:

Wait where is this mentioned?  Lol. I ve only heard people warn about his tongue! 

In the ELOD ep2, when FJ saw him smiling, and told another maid, the other maid said, "who's having bad luck?" It was Si Ming, who fainted after a taste of the sweet and sour fish. :lol:

P.S.  So far so good on the shot. Took me 2 days to feel back to normal basically the trick is to drink orange juice every couple of hrs if you cant just sleep for 2 days.

Awesome, and it's good that it's only one shot! 

Ive been telling a few folks about this forum and the blog.  :)  who knows maybe a couple will come check us out.

The more the merrier!

I've seen a post in FB, of ELOD shown in African countries where Startimes Kungfu Channel has presence. Not bad for a web drama that it's still getting broadcasted a year after it first aired. 

Their trailer:

Who/where do we start petitioning/requesting for the Back to Chaos be made into a mini series or even just a 1 season show?  (I think 20 episodes could be good! let us see some more bits of the past, Bai Gun Gun get more show time, and after the wedding prehaps we can get a seen of DH acting out exactly what Shao suggested.  (aka him sitting with both FJ and BGG in fox forms on his lap getting petted) 

It would be nice if Tencent does, since ELOD was their 2020 top grosser drama.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Remember Si Ming and the fish....

• LOL 3
14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Then later on, Su Moye at the dream realm, LOL!

Man he was getting tortured while Di Jun was having a lot of fun with his wife...

Also in the series, did you notice Su Mo Ye's face when Di Jun admitted he loves Xiao Bai. That flabbergasted face ROFL.

P.S. Translation progress - over 25% through Chapter 7 

And I will be adding more notes on the Parijata Tree in Chapter 7. 

I did further research based on the scripture I have read. 

Tang Qi basically borrowed a lot from ancient Buddhist scriptures about the Gods of the various heavens. The Eight Realms are like a parallel universe to that.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
12 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Man he was getting tortured while Di Jun was having a lot of fun with his wife...

Also in the series, did you notice Su Mo Ye's face when Di Jun admitted he loves Xiao Bai. That flabbergasted face ROFL.

Why so surprised? The man knew Dong Hua gave up 90% of his world-saving power for Feng Jiu. And surely he has heard rumors of Dong Hua’s blunt tongue...

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Megan said:

Why so surprised? The man knew Dong Hua gave up 90% of his world-saving power for Feng Jiu. And surely he has heard rumors of Dong Hua’s blunt tongue...

Su Mo Ye knew but hearing it from the horse's mouth still stunned him. Hearing it from Lian Song and actually hearing it spoken from Di Jun would feel completely different. That look of shock was genuine, and it made the scene pretty lighthearted and hilarious. Good actor to be able to express that look so well though.

P.S upcoming lead up to wedding starting to give me the flutters! Currently at Chu Yi's scenes. Girl has a nice name though, and a personality that actually matched it.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
19 minutes ago, Megan said:

We also know that someone who actually saw him do that for FJ would still chalk that to luck...

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

We also know that someone who actually saw him do that for FJ would still chalk that to luck...

Blind demon princess!

Though I think she was referring to Feng Jiu being the lucky one to receive Dong Hua’s love rather than her being the lucky one he was willing to sacrifice his powers for

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Megan said:

Blind demon princess!

Though I think she was referring to Feng Jiu being the lucky one to receive Dong Hua’s love rather than her being the lucky one he was willing to sacrifice his powers for

She did say she wants to try her luck again because it's not yet known who will he choose, so perhaps him obviously in love with FJ still isn't something enough to deter her?

Well, nothing wrong with trying to win him, but if trying her luck meant doing something so that she thinks she can demand him to leave his wife, then that's very horrid of her.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

She did say she wants to try her luck again because it's not yet known who will he choose, so perhaps him obviously in love with FJ still isn't something enough to deter her?

Well, nothing wrong with trying to win him, but if trying her luck meant doing something so that she thinks she can demand him to leave his wife, then that's very horrid of her.

This is a person who has a very shallow idea of what love is about. It truly had nothing to do with luck and that's why I really don't like Ji Heng. She has no redemption at all. And shameless enough to mar her Father's good name by using his parting gift to her to threaten Dong Hua. Of course Dong Hua would not have any of it!

• Like 2

You know, I came to a realisation that Lian Song can't laugh at Dong Hua for having such a young wife in the future because he will be in Feng Jiu's shoes.

He's a lot younger than Zu Ti who is closer to Dong Hua's age, give and take 30,000 to 40,000 years. So he is the young husband HAHAHAHA!

Husband to such a powerful immortal, so he's going to be so whipped! Lian Song is around 100,000 or so years atm...

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

4 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Well, not always... remember this?? :hwaiting2:

@SilverDawn 

Yeah, it was the scene where we all know that Dong Hua knew exactly what Ye Hua was trying to do. He legit knew what that newly married couple are up to... so despite him being such an old virgin, he knew exactly what couples do... so no surprise it came instinctively to him later ...

• LOL 2
13 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

@Ninky... I don't think he minds ... :lol:

If you are talking about Dong  Hua...

Uh Huh... on top of that, he can be rather ahem exploratory at times... the poor girl couldn't even get out of bed ...

If you are talking about Lian Song...

Also true but this time he will be ragged like crazy by Dong Hua. That old man will not resist having a dig at him...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Ninky said:

If you are talking about Lian Song...

Also true but this time he will be ragged like crazy by Dong Hua. That old man will not resist having a dig at him...

Will Lian Song still be a frequent visitor of Tai Chen afterwards? Hahaha! 

LOL, the next couple are ancients, but I sorta imagine that Mo Yuan will become another fixture in Tai Chen when he's collecting Shao Wan from foxes FJ and BGG.

Huh, DH can kiss his retirement goodbye for real, hahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Will Lian Song still be a frequent visitor of Tai Chen afterwards? Hahaha! 

LOL, the next couple are ancients, but I sorta imagine that Mo Yuan will become another fixture in Tai Chen when he's collecting Shao Wan from foxes FJ and BGG.

Huh, DH can kiss his retirement goodbye for real, hahaha!

Well Feng Jiu did talk about entertaining friends here and there at the Heavenly Jade Sea, and I reckon the same for Tai Chen Palace, and we all know he will basically accede to almost ALL of her requests!

I can also see Shao Wan becoming Feng Jiu's bff and BGG's favourite "AUNT".

Lian Song will still be a frequent visitor at Tai Chen. The almost constantly losing chess partner is still DH's son of sorts/bff and I don't think the relationship dynamic between Feng Jiu and Cheng Yu ... no ... Zu Ti will change much.

• Wiggle 2