[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• Ninky

• jimmylyne

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

On 10/28/2019 at 2:24 PM, rapo65 said:

It say...in the near future?? ( if the translation is correct) ..

Wow....FJ/Aranya in Red is really stunning..strikingly beautiful.:love:

Thk for sharing :kiss_wink:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Love 1

Yes! Fengjiu looks so lovely in red!! :love:
They always like to put her in pink but personally I think she shines in red!
But I get that it for a cohesive color scheme with DH...
lol whatever she's gorgeous and I'm glad there's finally light at the end of the tunnel!

• Love 1

Fellow US DongFeng fans,

Now that a release date is near, how are you going to watch the show? I was planning on watching on Viki, but idk if I can wait that long! Are there any quicker options with English subs that will also be available in the US?

2 hours ago, foxandstone said:

Fellow US DongFeng fans,

Now that a release date is near, how are you going to watch the show? I was planning on watching on Viki, but idk if I can wait that long! Are there any quicker options with English subs that will also be available in the US?

I usually watch on Youtube : (idk which channel it will upload to but it should be one of these two)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQatgKoA7lylp_UzvsLCgcw/featured
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiu3bj4rR8KOYcUA4KNkOAA
But I guess if Viki comes out with it first, I'll watch it there.
I really hope they upload the episodes with English subs right as they come out :confounded:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, foxandstone said:

Fellow US DongFeng fans,

Just watch it on Wetv app or their Youtube or website~

007d-MM9-Yly1g8eb3rg9yyg30ca06w4kh.gif

007d-MM9-Yly1g8eb3rwx02g30ca06wk4k.gif

007d-MM9-Yly1g8eb3s4e0gj30i10amwem.jpg

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Hi everyone,

I was holding back from writing because I did not have an account and I know that I will not have such passion for another drama. But since good news started to come, I just could not stop mysely anymore. I checked the page everyday and read the book at least for 4-5 times even though I am very busy and finally here I am. I am really hopefull that this time we will have our drama finally. But I am very confused about how to watch it. I hope they can release episodes very fast with english subtitles.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, mımoz said:

Hi everyone,

I was holding back from writing because I did not have an account and I know that I will not have such passion for another drama. But since good news started to come, I just could not stop mysely anymore. I checked the page everyday and read the book at least for 4-5 times even though I am very busy and finally here I am. I am really hopefull that this time we will have our drama finally. But I am very confused about how to watch it. I hope they can release episodes very fast with english subtitles.

Welcome on board!! * wave*

1 hour ago, mımoz said:

Hi everyone,

Welcome on board ~ and dont worry I believe Tencent will stream it on WeTV just like The Untamed. The app is free and comes with english subtitles. It also aired at the same time with china, and if you want to see more episodes/week you could pay for their VIP which I think is really cheap (around $1/month). If you dont want to install their app you could also watch it on their YouTube chanel/website.

2 hours ago, mımoz said:

Hi everyone,

Nice to have you here! Welcome to the family! :heart::kiss_wink: 

Some changes from the novel that will appear in the drama:

Actor Character Introduction
Gao Weiguang Song Xuanren Emperor of the mortal realm.
Dilraba Dilmurat Consort Chen Consort of Song Xuanren.
Xu Shaoying Ye Qingti A general and oldest son of a marquis with roots in the military. Consort Chen's husband.
Liu Yuxin Chu Wan (?) Song Xuanren's consort. Goddaughter of Ji'an Kingdom.
Wang Ruoshan Ling Xiang (?) Chu Wan's personal servant.
She looks exactly like Wen Su. Nie Chuyin is indebted to her.

I am dying of curiosity to see how they made the mortal arc. maybe we will catch a glimpse of it in the trailer :blush:

• Thanks 2
9 hours ago, mımoz said:

Hi everyone,

Hello hello!! *waves*  welcome to the PB crew, glad to have you! :relaxed:

2 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Xu Shaoying Ye Qingti A general and oldest son of a marquis with roots in the military. Consort Chen's husband.

I am dying of curiosity to see how they made the mortal arc. maybe we will catch a glimpse of it in the trailer :blush:

Me too!! I'm curious to see how much they'll change the story (it's inevitable but I'm still looking forward to it )
Also curious about our homeboy Liangsong's love arc with Chenyu (I'm guessing they'll be the secondary couple because they added her in the story)
Wonder who Ling Xiang or Wen Su are and what their roles in the story will be...
AAAhhhh!! I can't wait :blush:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, rapo65 said:

Curiosity and anxious for mortal orc storylines...

My guess .....Chu Wan and Ling Xiang probably or most likely an evil/manipulative characters just like Su Jin and her personal servant in TMOPB.. 

• Insightful 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书