[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

2 hours ago, Megan said:

Why would there be a riot?

Spoiler

You're aware that some Alice were not exactly amenable of Reba paired with somebody they don't approve, or for her to do ELOD, aren't you? Not posting it here, but if you've seen in Twitter, etc what are the photo banners/flags of Reba by her fans at the site, none of those were of her as FJ. Even if she won awards as FJ.

2 hours ago, Megan said:

Hey, do you think Jiheng would have wanted to marry Dong Hua if she had known beforehand that Minsu was a girl?

Perhaps, if only to run away from Yan Chiwu and escape her brother's manipulation. But she might still like Minsu even if she's a girl, since they grew up together. LOL if she really married DH for power and title, and then Minsu becomes her side chick.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Thanks for sharing. I love her dress! :D 

Bambi is so cute! She was awarded too for her talent. And yes, I like her dress, too! 

Reba was really a heart stopper though in her red carpet outfit.

Spoiler

That beautiful gown is part of Amelia Casablanca's wedding dresses collection for 2020, presented at SiSposaitalia Milan Bridal Week 2019.

Her glam team has still followed the theme, minus the sleeves and the mantilla.

Credits: Amelia Casablanca 2020

AMELIA-CASABLANCA-2020_24.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Congratulations once again to all who have been part of Eternal Love of Dreams (Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书)! 

Web Drama of the Year

Tencent Video All Star Night 2020

Pretty please, special edition episodes of ELOD,  or release the rest of the BGMs on the first anniversary. 

:please:

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Yes! I'll pay for that! Who do we need to stalk? 

WeTV social media accounts? I wish I knew, but this would be WeTV/Tencent's call...with this much rewards and returns, they can do more for the ELOD viewers. 

I surely won't mind something commemorative. :) 

@Khue N Among the villains, the most ridiculous is Hao De, IMO. Unlike the others who want something so badly to be so bad, Hao De has everything. And yet, he was the most unreasonable, lacked logic in some of his judgments, unnecessarily cruel, and worst of it all, he is very, very insecure. 

Other than Yao Guang, Hao De deserves to be told this too. :P He wanted that Kunlun fan that took Si Yin as its owner. 

646f29b359fd949bb4b79fb82236624a05b3976c

• Like 3

18 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

would give her a higher status and thus more power and she would live more comfortably.  

17 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Perhaps, if only to run away from Yan Chiwu and escape her brother's manipulation. But she might still like Minsu even if she's a girl, since they grew up together. LOL if she really married DH for power and title, and then Minsu becomes her side chick.

While I admit Dong Hua fits Jiheng’s gentleman ideals, in the drama, she is seen musing about finding true love or something to Minsu. She wouldn’t want to marry Dong Hua right off the bat. She wants to actually feel love.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Khue N Among the villains, the most ridiculous is Hao De, IMO. Unlike the others who want something so badly to be so bad, Hao De has everything. And yet, he was the most unreasonable, lacked logic in some of his judgments, unnecessarily cruel, and worst of it all, he is very, very insecure. 

Other than Yao Guang, Hao De deserves to be told this too. :P He wanted that Kunlun fan that took Si Yin as its owner. 

Just curious who is Hao De. Is it from BF or LS? I've not started any of them yet. Can enlighten me :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

WeTV social media accounts? I wish I knew, but this would be WeTV/Tencent's call...with this much rewards and returns, they can do more for the ELOD viewers. 

I surely won't mind something commemorative. :) 

Like deleted scenes?

just out of curiosity, there are popular pictures of Reba playing with a crocodile toy during the awards. When exactly was that during the show? 

4 hours ago, Megan said:

While I admit Dong Hua fits Jiheng’s gentleman ideals, in the drama, she is seen musing about finding true love or something to Minsu. She wouldn’t want to marry Dong Hua right off the bat. She wants to actually feel love.

Ji Heng was in love with Minsu, enough so to declare wanting to marry only him(her) to Dong Hua, the man she knows her brother Xuyang wanted her to be married to. 

What I see wrong with JH is that she assumed Minsu feels the same way as she does. Neither was she asked, nor did Minsu agree at any point to have a deeper relationship beyond friendship and being her bodyguard. 

39 minutes ago, Megan said:

Like deleted scenes?

just out of curiosity, there are popular pictures of Reba playing with a crocodile toy during the awards. When exactly was that during the show? 

The live show itself was around 12 hours. Reba, even Yang Mi, were playing with the toy crocodiles. Aside from the official video footages of WeTV, there would be videos taken by the artist's own team, and from fans who were in the venue that were uploaded online.

12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I couldn't agree more! I wonder what's the other characters in the book thoughts about him loll.

Really hope we can get some more bgm or some special episode too. Is there a way we can convince them loll?  D:

• Blob 1

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The live show itself was around 12 hours. Reba, even Yang Mi, were playing with the toy crocodiles. Aside from the official video footages of WeTV, there would be videos taken by the artist's own team, and from fans who were in the venue that were uploaded online

Now I want to see Yang Mi playing with the crocodile. Was it the same crocodile?

mmm...maybe it was a pass the crocodile game...?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Khue N said:

Really hope we can get some more bgm or some special episode too. Is there a way we can convince them loll?  D:

I really wish WeTV/Tencent would! 

×××××÷÷÷÷÷×××××

Just a passing thought on Bambi Zhu/Zhu Xudan and Jeremy Tsui/Xu Zengxhi, who sang Pian Pian on the awards night.  

Do you think she will be Cheng Yu if Lotus Steps is adapted into drama? Will Jeremy Tsui be Lian Song?

Because I see two possible scenarios:

Spoiler

1. These two have already played leads in their respective shows, and their duet is a "feeler" on public response with them singing the ELOD theme.

2. Being realistic here, that they might be DH and FJ in the next franchises of 3L3W dramas. 

9 minutes ago, Megan said:

Now I want to see Yang Mi playing with the crocodile. Was it the same crocodile?

mmm...maybe it was a pass the crocodile game...?

I've seen those videos posted by fans or their fan clubs in Twitter. 

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Just a passing thought on Bambi Zhu/Zhu Xudan and Jeremy Tsui/Xu Zengxhi, who sang Pian Pian on the awards night.  

Do you think she will be Cheng Yu if Lotus Steps is adapted into drama? Will Jeremy Tsui be Lian Song?

Um...wasn’t Zhu Xudan Xuan Nu? So how can she be Cheng Yu?

10 minutes ago, Megan said:

Um...wasn’t Zhu Xudan Xuan Nu? So how can she be Cheng Yu?

Same like the actor for Zhi Lan, that he played Xiao Yan next. 

With different styling and makeup, she can be also Cheng Yu. Bambi was also considered before as ELOD FJ, except that the fans prevailed with their choice on who's going to be FJ. 

There might be nothing on it, that she and Jeremy sang Pian Pian. But the original artist is there, and if Reba couldn't, Silence Wang could have sang his part with another singer. Anyhow, it's pure speculation in my part, except that it doesn't seem to be coincidental either.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

He's the present Tianjun, the grandfather of Ye Hua. :)

Thanks, I didnt realise that is his name only knew him as Tianjun. 

I'm now rewatching and there are so much of little details that I've missed out in the first round...:D

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1