Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Finished episode 26!

delightful to see Zhihe being dismissed.

Ali is so cute disguised or worried!

weirdo still makes me laugh.

i really would like to see Dong Hua carry a tree home.

and Dong Hua looks satisfyingly pained at losing his fox.

• LOL 2
  • Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• jimmylyne

• Ninky

• Yori Ten

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

5 minutes ago, Megan said:

Finished episode 26!

delightful to see Zhihe being dismissed.

Ali is so cute disguised or worried!

weirdo still makes me laugh.

i really would like to see Dong Hua carry a tree home.

and Dong Hua looks satisfyingly pained at losing his fox.

And hear him tell anyone who asks, or stares, "I have lost a tree. I have looked for it for several days." :naughty:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

btw, I really disliked MY's robes in TMOPB, but this one (in the drama) tops them all. It looks like he's covered in....niples... :crazy:

The colours combination for this robe is fine IMO. But the embellishments were really questionable. It looked like a chicken poxed outfit overall.

:Megalol:

In TMOPB I disliked DH's robes coz they're dark yet so shiny. LOL. I only liked that white one which was shown only twice I think.

• LOL 1

I had a vision.

we all know Dong Hua and Feng Jiu are mischievous but also have a good reputation.

now Dong Hua obviously wants to hog Feng Jiu, so it looks like someone will be playing babysitter (Si Ming, Lian Song, Cheng Yu, Chonglin)

now Gun Gun is a sweetheart...but what about his baby sister? She could be a mini chaos.

i can imagine her wrecking havoc and making messes like a hyperactive storm. 
Cheng Yu I can see accepting with good humor.

the men on the other hand are stressed out. Chonglin is a Steward not a babysitter. Si Ming would claim to be busy with a mortal fate. Lian Song: I’m a prince. How did I wind up with this task?

and like mother like daughter this princess knows to get her way by fake crying. The men panic at the idea of making DH’s daughter cry. They don’t know that DH has his own way of dealing with criers.

• LOL 2

This is kinda...morbid, but I’m considering a fic where Dong Hua goes into a jealous and murderous rage, and I can’t help wondering, if Dong Hua had somehow made Xiao Yan disappear, and Feng Jiu was asking about him, how would Dong Hua react...

• Wiggle 1

“his eyes were defenselessly closed”

this line is when Dong Hua kisses Feng Jiu before she goes to sleep in Aranya’s dream. I love this line because we see how Dong Hua lets his guard down around Feng Jiu. Ironic considering how he can’t tell her the truth.

but it’s true. Dong Hua let himself be vulnerable in loving Feng Jiu, testing in her love, and then suffering from her absence. Because when you’re in love, you don’t keep barriers up. Unless you had a fight or something...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The colours combination for this robe is fine IMO. But the embellishments were really questionable. It looked like a chicken poxed outfit overall.

In TMOPB I disliked DH's robes coz they're dark yet so shiny. LOL. I only liked that white one which was shown only twice I think.

Oh I agree, blue looks good on him! Indeed the embellishments are... well you said it nicer. ^_^

DH's styling was much better in ELOD. I was happy to see the two locks of hair were tucked away in ELOD! I was missing the golden hair piece he wore with the white robe.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
2 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Oh I agree, blue looks good on him! Indeed the embellishments are... well you said it nicer. ^_^

DH's styling was much better in ELOD. I was happy to see the two locks of hair were tucked away in ELOD! I was missing the golden hair piece he wore with the white robe.

I'm glad that they gave him a fresher look for ELOD! ^_^ I sure would have liked to have seen him though in ELOD as how he looked in that white outfit in TMOPB and that half top knot hair using a different hair accessory.

9 hours ago, Megan said:

He doesn't tell her a lot of things, but he trusts her enough that he can close his eyes while with her.

• Like 2

Remember when Feng Jiu kissed Dong Hua when she thought she was dreaming? I wonder what would happen if she did that to Xuan Ren....

the dude would probably be delighted Xiao Jiu wants to kiss him and find her reactions adorable.

And can you imagine GG getting a bath by Feng Jiu like in the lion king?

• Wiggle 1
34 minutes ago, Megan said:

Remember when Feng Jiu kissed Dong Hua when she thought she was dreaming? I wonder what would happen if she did that to Xuan Ren....

the dude would probably be delighted Xiao Jiu wants to kiss him and find her reactions adorable.

And can you imagine GG getting a bath by Feng Jiu like in the lion king?

SXR was not DH though, so FJ will not. In the book, she's sincere with her affections but avoided intimacies. In ELOD she knows beforehand that SXR is just a mortal (Si Ming's words), while she remains Bai FJ.

Hmm, no, can't imagine BGG having that sort of bath. Though they're foxes, they are fairies with foxes as base form, so I didn't expect them to act like normal foxes would.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ok, episode 27 was irritating. I hate Dong Hua and Lian Song for bullying Feng Jiu. I comfort myself with Dong Hua carving his heart. But where was Lian Song’s karma in all this?

otherwise, Dong Hua’s reactions to Lian Song are hilarious. That’s about it. And I repeat! Ali is so cute.

Zhe Yan, you could have tried harder. What happened to the guy who would have blown off Taichen’s roof?!

• Wiggle 1
On 9/18/2020 at 9:04 PM, MayanEcho said:

Who else thinks this happened, or will happen for Shao Wan?

Lol! Didn't that happened already in those spin off short stories Tang Qi did where SW basically ordered MY to fight DH for her and he just picked up his sword and flew away. I feel like MY might be more whipped for SW then DH is for FJ. It's like DH still trys to maintain some control(though he still gives up to FJ eventually) and playfully bully FJ and then all you see MY basically being celibate and solo for the next hundreds and thousands of years that SW is dead. Though from the drama adaptations it looks like LS is the most whipped for CY though, he's like her own little puppy that happens to be very powerful and a royal.

If MY and DH actually have a real fight the entire realms would just be wiped out which is kinda stressful now that I think of it..:notsureifserious:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
39 minutes ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

Lol! Didn't that happened already in those spin off short stories Tang Qi did where SW basically ordered MY to fight DH for her and he just picked up his sword and flew away. I feel like MY might be more whipped for SW then DH is for FJ. It's like DH still trys to maintain some control(though he still gives up to FJ eventually) and playfully bully FJ and then all you see MY basically being celibate and solo for the next hundreds and thousands of years that SW is dead. Though from the drama adaptations it looks like LS is the most whipped for CY though, he's like her own little puppy that happens to be very powerful and a royal.

If MY and DH actually have a real fight the entire realms would just be wiped out which is kinda stressful now that I think of it..

Ahahaha, that outtake where Shao Wan punched herself, but told Mo Yuan Dong Hua did it to her? :naughty: Oh well, a serious fight between them will change the topography for sure.

Hmm, MY and SW are of the same generation, and SW has been making fun of MY from Marsh School. Anyhow, we'll see how things unfold between the dragon and the phoenix. MY is still very much a mystery...how such a calm, cool, and collected deity is the celestial's God of War. 

And how the recluse fighter from Bihai Cangling is crowned as Emperor. By their personalities...doesn't make sense. Hahahaha!

LS and CY story span different generations and realms. They seem to take turns who'll be the whipped puppy. ***evil laugh*** 

8 hours ago, Megan said:

Ok, episode 27 was irritating. I hate Dong Hua and Lian Song for bullying Feng Jiu. I comfort myself with Dong Hua carving his heart. But where was Lian Song’s karma in all this?

otherwise, Dong Hua’s reactions to Lian Song are hilarious. That’s about it. And I repeat! Ali is so cute.

Zhe Yan, you could have tried harder. What happened to the guy who would have blown off Taichen’s roof?!

LS' s karma should take place when it's his story to tell. :sweat_smile: Zhe Yan and Ali did not expect DH will give another handkerchief. In the book, DH gave them an identical handkerchief to that of FJ. LOL! 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

LS' s karma should take place when it's his story to tell. :sweat_smile: Zhe Yan and Ali did not expect DH will give another handkerchief. In the book, DH gave them an identical handkerchief to that of FJ. LOL! 

He even tried to send Zhe Yan and Ali for Lian Song to deal with.

• LOL 2
On 9/19/2020 at 10:26 PM, Megan said:

This is kinda...morbid, but I’m considering a fic where Dong Hua goes into a jealous and murderous rage, and I can’t help wondering, if Dong Hua had somehow made Xiao Yan disappear, and Feng Jiu was asking about him, how would Dong Hua react...

I read in a fanfic DH was shouting. I felt that was so out of character. Even when FJ was in danger, he kept his cool and in control. So I can imagine DH jealous, but not murderous rage. The worst thing would be DH sending XY off on a tricky errand. If FJ asked, DH will calmly state XY is off on to do a serious job!

On 9/19/2020 at 11:48 PM, Megan said:

this line is when Dong Hua kisses Feng Jiu before she goes to sleep in Aranya’s dream. I love this line because we see how Dong Hua lets his guard down around Feng Jiu. Ironic considering how he can’t tell her the truth.

but it’s true. Dong Hua let himself be vulnerable in loving Feng Jiu, testing in her love, and then suffering from her absence. Because when you’re in love, you don’t keep barriers up. Unless you had a fight or something...

His inner child comes out when he is with FJ. It's quite endearing.

On 9/20/2020 at 6:20 AM, SilverDawn said:

DH look majestic in white! I definitely prefer his styling in ELOD. Vengo's make up as DH is good. His make up as SXR is questionable. 

On 9/20/2020 at 11:11 PM, MayanEcho said:

SXR was not DH though, so FJ will not. In the book, she's sincere with her affections but avoided intimacies. In ELOD she knows beforehand that SXR is just a mortal (Si Ming's words), while she remains Bai Feng Jiu

I have to keep reminding myself that. Poor SXR tried so hard. He really deserve some love. But I am glad FJ had some clear boundaries, even though half the time it was by luck and SXR was a gentleman. 

8 hours ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

If MY and DH actually have a real fight the entire realms would just be wiped out which is kinda stressful now that I think of it..:notsureifserious:

DH and FJ's dynamic amuses me. Even though by all account, DH seems like the one who is in control, but one look or word from FJ, he gives in. 

I feel like FJ and DH knows how to manage each other to get what they want. Although they may prank each other, they won't push one another to the extreme. 

I like CY as a friend, but found her rather violent at times when she interacts with LS. But hey, if LS likes it like that, who am I to complain!

On 9/19/2020 at 3:11 PM, Megan said:

I had a vision.

we all know Dong Hua and Feng Jiu are mischievous but also have a good reputation.

now Dong Hua obviously wants to hog Feng Jiu, so it looks like someone will be playing babysitter (Si Ming, Lian Song, Cheng Yu, Chonglin)

now Gun Gun is a sweetheart...but what about his baby sister? She could be a mini chaos.

i can imagine her wrecking havoc and making messes like a hyperactive storm. 
Cheng Yu I can see accepting with good humor.

the men on the other hand are stressed out. Chonglin is a Steward not a babysitter. Si Ming would claim to be busy with a mortal fate. Lian Song: I’m a prince. How did I wind up with this task?

and like mother like daughter this princess knows to get her way by fake crying. The men panic at the idea of making DH’s daughter cry. They don’t know that DH has his own way of dealing with criers.

I can totally imagine BGG's sister to be mischievous like FJ. She knows she is gorgeous and use it to her advantage. She will be Daddy's girl and scared of upsetting DH. Ali will probably end up being the babysitter.

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
5 hours ago, Megan said:

He even tried to send Zhe Yan and Ali for Lian Song to deal with.

Actually, thinking that over...Did you read it as his unconscious way of letting others know that he wants that handkerchief and it is now "his"? So he isn't giving it up, ergo, DH likes FJ and he doesn't want to part from her? LOL!

3 hours ago, ChibiLy said:
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 10:20 PM, SilverDawn said:

DH look majestic in white! I definitely prefer his styling in ELOD. Vengo's make up as DH is good. His make up as SXR is questionable

He wore a lot of white in Aranya's dream, and I like his overall looks with that white jade hair pin. But he's also quite something when he's in purple. Agree with the makeup in mortal realm, could've done better.

4 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I like CY as a friend, but found her rather violent at times when she interacts with LS. But hey, if LS likes it like that, who am I to complain!

Sigh...LS seriously messed up. If CY can be extreme in her avoidance of him, it's due to their past story. LS will have to grovel a lot on what he did.