Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I was thinking in modern setting, DH would make an amazing lawyer :lol:

Oh, totally. Or a judge. He will nail it!

2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Translation:

FJ: I don’t want to go yet, I still want to play.

DH: Let's play together at home.

That sounds about right!

Hahaha! What will they play of, hide and seek with magical disappearing act? :naughty: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hello everyone,

I have tested negative for Covid19 over 7 days after first exposure but because 3 more people tested positive, everyone working at the same place will need to be quarantined for 14 days and retested on day 11 to confirm negative result. 

Hence I am not able to even leave my home for two weeks and the four walls are already like a prison 5 days in. Was in a terrible mood over this but I think I am starting to feel emotionally better now.

I will be posting more often on the blog since I am physically trapped until I am to get retested and the results returned. And this will give me more time to do more translation and editing work for Lotus Step.

It may also be time to post favourite moments translation of The Pillow Book.

Stay tuned for blog updates!

On 7/10/2020 at 4:04 PM, MayanEcho said:

Oh, totally. Or a judge. He will nail it!

Hahaha! What will they play of, hide and seek with magical disappearing act? :naughty: 

More like the naughty type of play....:naughty:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Ninky said:

I have tested negative for Covid19 over 7 days after first exposure but because 3 more people tested positive, everyone working at the same place will need to be quarantined for 14 days and retested on day 11 to confirm negative result. 

Glad to know you're negative on the first test. Though you still have to be quarantined for two more weeks, the days will pass by quickly. All the best too for your family. They must be missing you so much now.

Wishing you all the best that the 2nd test results will still be negative. Hoping too that your COVID19 positive coworkers will favourably respond to the treatments available, and that they get well very soon.

Looking forward to your blog updates and posts! 

:foryou:

3 hours ago, Ninky said:

Of course, that's the only kind of play with FJ DH can think of...and so willingly and quite actively and very shamelessly participate in. :naughty: 

One little boy gets banned in some areas of Tai Chen palace and he's sent out to count stars. Or he gets sent to Qingyun Palace for an impromptu pajama party/vacation with Uncle Ali. Or to Lian Song's place, hahaha! Him being DH's half-raised half-son, it's his turn to do the same for BGG! 

:hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

Hello everyone,

Hence I am not able to even leave my home for two weeks and the four walls are already like a prison 5 days in. Was in a terrible mood over this but I think I am starting to feel emotionally better now.

I will be posting more often on the blog since I am physically trapped until I am to get retested and the results returned. And this will give me more time to do more translation and editing work for Lotus Step.

It's great to hear that the test results came out negative. In the mean time you can rest and relax more at home and we would definitely look forward to the translations. :please:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like this pictures....its a very dreamy and fantasy come true :)

cr: thepillowbook89

After everything they went through, to see DH and FJ happily together with BGG is pure bless.

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

Hello everyone,

So glad the rest is negative. Hopefully you get some decent rest for the next 14 days and have family to drop of delicious meals.

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Of course, that's the only kind of play with FJ DH can think of...and so willingly and quite actively and very shamelessly participate in. :naughty: 

One little boy gets banned in some areas of Tai Chen palace and he's sent out to count stars. Or he gets sent to Qingyun Palace for an impromptu pajama party/vacation with Uncle Ali. Or to Lian Song's place, hahaha! Him being DH's half-raised half-son, it's his turn to do the same for BGG! 

DH would probably put a force field around FJ and his bedroom ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Ninky said:

glad u're feeling better.....

im not in a place to say much....however im glad you're not positive and take care of urself....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ninky said:

Hello everyone,

Take care and always stay safe. I know how you feel staying at home for 2 weeks but also think you are keeping everyone else safe by doing so and therefore lessen the number of people being affected. Not everybody can handle the complications of COVID-19. 

Can't wait for more Lotus Step and any other ELoD updates. Thank you!!!!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

DH would probably put a force field around FJ and his bedroom ;)

PR headache for ZL if this leaks, hahaha! Shush all gossipers once and for all by confirming that DH has always been setting up forcefields with FJ. ^_^

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

PR headache for ZL if this leaks, hahaha! Shush all gossipers once and for all by confirming that DH has always been setting up forcefields with FJ. ^_^

Imagine what he would spin? Lol, is there some impending disaster that DH need to cultivate in peace?!

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Imagine what he would spin? Lol, is there some impending disaster that DH need to cultivate in peace?!

I imagine he'll be approaching the historians and inform them to add the info - DH is a very affectionate husband to his Empress, and usually sets up forcefields for just the two of them - in the history books.

ZL just needs to control his blushes, LMAO! :joy:

There'll be no doubting that anyway, especially after the 200 days wedding extravaganza! :naughty:

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I imagine he'll be approaching the historians and inform them to add the info - DH is a very affectionate husband to his Empress, and usually sets up forcefields for just the two of them - in the history books. ZL just needs to control his blushes, LMAO! :joy:

There'll be no doubting that, especially after the 200 days wedding extravaganza! :naughty:

Lol I dare say some people will speculate that DH was getting a verbal thrashing from his beloved wife. To spare his embarrassment, he put up the forcefields haha

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Lol I dare say some people will speculate that DH was getting a verbal thrashing by his beloved wife. To spare his embarrassment, he put up the forcefields haha

Hahaha! Will it be the next betting speculation of the Jiuchongtian gamblers? :lol:

:piggie:

• LOL 3

Just now, MayanEcho said:

Hahaha! Will it be the next betting speculation of the Jiuchongtian gamblers? :lol:

And Ali will teach BGG how to bet?

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

And Ali will teach BGG how to bet?

Hmm, Ali doesn't seem to know that much yet in betting. But Lian Song will happily teach (corrupt, hahaha!) the kids if the bet is about DH. ^_^

• LOL 3

8 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like this pictures....its a very dreamy and fantasy come true :)

cr: thepillowbook89

Have you watched all the episodes? I thought you weren't going to watch it.

Love the scene too but the only thing I don't like is I believe they used body doubles. The hair and bodies shape are different from vengo's and reba's. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, pawla said:

Have you watched all the episodes? I thought you weren't going to watch it.

Love the scene too but the only thing I don't like is I believe they used body doubles. The hair and bodies shape are different from vengo's and reba's. 

haha I didn’t managed to finish the whole things however I love their setting 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ninky said:

Hello everyone,

That’s the spirit. Look on the bright side of things. For example, you can binge watch  drama marathons and indulge in fast food take out. Wishing you well!

meanwhile I just watched the clip where Dong Hua tosses Feng Jiu onto the snow stakes. Isn’t it funny how they both yawn and stretch as they leave their rooms? I don’t think anyone has ever witnessed Dong Hua doing something so....normal before. I definitely can’t see Dong Hua yawning and stretching his arms around Jiheng. Possibly Zhihe though...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Megan said:

meanwhile I just watched the clip where Dong Hua tosses Feng Jiu onto the snow stakes. Isn’t it funny how they both yawn and stretch as they leave their rooms? I don’t think anyone has ever witnessed Dong Hua doing something so....normal before. I definitely can’t see Dong Hua yawning and stretching his arms around Jiheng. Possibly Zhihe though...

I was abit startled when I first watched the scene. How can the majestic DHDJ be so normal?! But it made sense, Vengo, like you mentioned, wanted to show how relaxed DH is around FJ. 

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

BGG is wondering if the same thing will happen to him too as he reads up on Granduncle Ye Hua's tricks.

Better you ask Daddy what he told Uncle Ali when he complained to him about it... :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/gong_ELD/status/1268213918020730880/photo/1

Haha can't wait to see how Ali and BGG will out smart their superior fathers in the future.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3