[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

10 minutes ago, Megan said:

When do you think Lotus Step will be finished?

Here's the author's auto-translated note after chapter 24:

Spoiler

Shenglian is serialized here, about 330,000 words. Thank you for your company over the past few months. I tell stories, everyone listens, and sometimes you can come and talk with each other. It is very interesting and a very enjoyable experience, which brings me a lot of happiness. I stop here. I’m sorry to everyone. The main reason is that I haven’t saved the manuscript, and I’m currently busy with some other things. I can’t write it temporarily, but I will immediately end the mortal scroll of Bu Shenglian after finishing the work. Yes, knowing that there are so many readers waiting, I will not, and I dare not miss it, so please rest assured. Bu Sheng Lian is the third book in the Sansheng series. It is a very large story. I expect to write 700,000 to 800,000 characters. It is divided into two parts: the Fanshijuan and the Bahuangjuan. The mortal scroll still has about sixty to seventy thousand words ending. The whole mortal scroll will be a relatively complete story. I hope to make it into a book in the second half of this year so that I can meet with you. In addition, because the readers have been reporting for so many years that the book on the pillow stopped at the place "I am your father," this place is very inhumane. I hope there will be some extravagance. I planned it and felt that it could be included in the book of Bu Shenglian's mortal world. , Add a few extras on the pillow to meet everyone's wishes. It is reasonable to say that the Fanwai of the Pillow Book should indeed be included in the final book of the Pillow Book, but because I was too busy before the reprint of the Pillow Book this time, I could not spare time to write about the Fanwai, so I could only leave this regret in Busheng Lianfan. The world scroll makes up for it, because the Bushenglian Fanshijuan should be the fastest book I will publish, I hope everyone can understand. If there are no accidents, I hope that Bu Shenglian’s Eight Desolation Scrolls will be published in 2021 so that it can meet with everyone. At present, I probably have such an arrangement for Bu Shenglian. The information about the book will be published on the public account as soon as possible. Please pay attention. Finally, I wish you all a Happy New Year in advance. This year's New Year is an uneasy one. I hope everyone can take care of your health, love you, and see you when we write this book!

Source: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ujwvcuiqi1sk4VX23q9wvQ

• Thanks 1

I don’t know why, but my mind is on how Dong Hua can play the guqin.

similarities between DH and JH: both paint, play the Guqin, and enjoy tea

similarities between DH and FJ: both are interested in cooking (FJ so wins), martial arts (DH wins), and pranking (DH wins)

even though FJ and DH don’t have everything in common, they do try to learn it. Feng Jiu tried to understand Buddhism. And Dong Hua actually spend time in the kitchen to watch Chacha cook after Feng Jiu admitted she admired those who had culinary skills.

1 hour ago, Megan said:

I don’t know why, but my mind is on how Dong Hua can play the guqin.

similarities between DH and JH: both paint, play the Guqin, and enjoy tea

similarities between DH and FJ: both are interested in cooking (FJ so wins), martial arts (DH wins), and pranking (DH wins)

even though FJ and DH don’t have everything in common, they do try to learn it. Feng Jiu tried to understand Buddhism. And Dong Hua actually spend time in the kitchen to watch Chacha cook after Feng Jiu admitted she admired those who had culinary skills.

I think that is an important point. Both FJ and DH like to learn, and keep busy. It doesn't matter if they do not master the skills, it is the importance of trying and experiencing the process. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I think that is an important point. Both FJ and DH like to learn, and keep busy. It doesn't matter if they do not master the skills, it is the importance of trying and experiencing the process. 

Though you have to admit, Dong Hua didn’t really try hard to improve his cooking skills. He was too busy enjoying poisoning his buddies. 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Megan said:

Though you have to admit, Dong Hua didn’t really try hard to improve his cooking skills. He was too busy enjoying poisoning his buddies. 

Lol his aim wasn't to improve. 

He had too much fun pranking his friends with a blank face :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Lol his aim wasn't to improve. 

He had too much fun pranking his friends with a blank face :lol:

It makes me wonder. Did Dong Hua try out cooking because he was interested in it as a hobby, or because he knew he was a horrible Chef that his friends could not refuse?

I had a brief idea

Feng Jiu prétends to cry.

DH: I enjoy making others cry.

GG walks in, sees his mother crying, and offers her a hug.

FJ: 滚滚,你最疼我。 (my Chinese is horrible, not sure if this is correct)

how do you think Dong Hua will react to see mother cuddling with her son?

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

It makes me wonder. Did Dong Hua try out cooking because he was interested in it as a hobby, or because he knew he was a horrible Chef that his friends could not refuse?

I had a brief idea

Feng Jiu prétends to cry.

DH: I enjoy making others cry.

GG walks in, sees his mother crying, and offers her a hug.

FJ: 滚滚,你最疼我。 (my Chinese is horrible, not sure if this is correct)

Must likely some how edge his way in, so BGG is pushed aside!

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Megan said:

More like how will DH react after BGG tells him off while he hugs crying mum Jiu Jiu. DH getting reprimanded by a toddler...:lol:

DH will be forever conscious that even if FJ loves him for millennia, their son BGG has been with FJ way much longer than DH is with her. ;)

• LOL 1

News for 三生三世十里桃花 fans. If you loved the manhua, there is a box edition of all 8 volumes. We know the first 4 Individual volumes got some freebies. The same freebies are given for this box set, plus an additional blank notebook and postcard.

though I must say I am not impressed with the box because it breaks up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'd pay watching Xiao Yan, Qingti, and Xie Guchou eating DH's sweet and sour fish.

Haha Qingti and Xie Guchou would have a disgusted facial expression, and elegantly spit out the fish. Xiao Yan would jump up in outrage screaming and accuse DH for trying to kill him.

7 hours ago, Megan said:

News for 三生三世十里桃花 fans. If you loved the manhua, there is a box edition of all 8 volumes. We know the first 4 Individual volumes got some freebies. The same freebies are given for this box set, plus an additional blank notebook and postcard.

though I must say I am not impressed with the box because it breaks up.

I hope someone draw the manhua version for The Pillowbook in the future.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Haha Qingti and Xie Guchou would have a disgusted facial expression, and elegantly spit out the fish. Xiao Yan would jump up in outrage screaming and accuse DH for trying to kill him.

I'm kinda hedging on who would keep the straightest, er, bravest, face, and who would faint. :lol: That infamous recipe of DH can either make the taster collapse as SM, or as straightforward as LS. FJ has always been the exception. ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

This is just a measure of star power, but would you rather:

1) drink wine brewed by Zhe Yan or Mo Yuan?

2) learn how to fight from Mo Yuan or Dong Hua?

3) experience life in the Sky Kingdom or Qingqiu?

11 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Guys I am still alive. Working on some blog posts this week. Have been busy lately due to total lockdown in vic and homeschooling 3 kids!

Gotta respect the hard work of moms.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Guys I am still alive. Working on some blog posts this week. Have been busy lately due to total lockdown in vic and homeschooling 3 kids!

Hello there! @Ninky 

Heard that Victoria is in stage 4 lockdown. Hope you're doing well, and your family too. Lockdown and curfews require adjustments, and I hope you have nearby stores within 5kms of your residence for groceries and supplies.

Take your time with the blog posts, though I gotta say, excited and looking forward to read! :blush:

:glee:

10 minutes ago, Megan said:

This is just a measure of star power, but would you rather:

1) drink wine brewed by Zhe Yan or Mo Yuan?

2) learn how to fight from Mo Yuan or Dong Hua?

3) experience life in Sky Kingdom or Qingqiu?

1. Zhe Yan, coz he got 70,000 years more practice in winemaking than Mo Yuan. :lol:

2. Dong Hua. He rarely teaches. Hahaha.

3. Qing Qiu anytime. The dragons of Sky Kingdom are too dour-faced and stuck up. ^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Hello there! @Ninky 

Heard that Victoria is in stage 4 lockdown. Hope you're doing well, and your family too. Lockdown and curfews require adjustments, and I hope you have nearby stores within 5kms of your residence for groceries and supplies.

Take your time with the blog posts, though I gotta say, excited and looking forward to read! :blush:

:glee:

1. Zhe Yan, coz he got 70,000 years more practice in winemaking than Mo Yuan. :lol:

2. Dong Hua. He rarely teaches. Hahaha.

3. Qing Qiu anytime. The dragons of Sky Kingdom are too dour-faced and stuck up. ^_^

you can go beyond 5km if you don't have any within that distance. And there are exemptions for a few things.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ninky said:

you can go beyond 5km if you don't have any within that distance. And there are exemptions for a few things.

That's a relief. Hope the cases there go down soon. :) 

Some people are still stubborn everywhere else. I pity the medical frontliners, they're already overworked!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AliceSwift13 said:

Hi all! Haven't been on here for a while... 

Super off-topic, but anyone know where I can find an hd-quality of the white outfit, red strings picture that elod released? Want to put it on a phone case... 

Is this the one you might want? This image is 2000x2800

https://m.v.qq.com/x/bar/post/detail_h5.html?id=15352134049294&starid=&scene=fantuanexcl

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1