[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

19 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Unfortunately, they are releasing 56 episodes only. I do hope they include the uncut versions and erase some of JH's useless scenes.

Cross fingers Tencent heard the clamour and feedback, and the threats of pitchforks, hahaha! May the Korean release have all the important scenes and edited out or shortened unnecessary fillers. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

I might love it since I also like LS and CY characters, but I can't really tell yet just from the prologue, so I am looking forward for the next chapters. But with Bodhi Fate, I can say I fell in love with Shao Wan character for the very first time I read it. I don't know but I feel her characteristic remind me a lil bit of YCW. Just smarter and bolder and shameless, so it means she act a lil bit like DH too. Ha ha. 

The ancients are fantastic! They have X factors that set them apart from most of the younger immortals. :)

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Cross fingers Tencent heard the clamour and feedback, and the threats of pitchforks, hahaha! May the Korean release have all the important scenes and edited out or shortened unnecessary fillers. :)

Let's hope someone will repost the eps so we can get to warch the missing parts

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

The ancients are fantastic! They have X factors that set them apart from most of the younger immortals. :)

Have you read all of it? Imagine if all the ancient Gods reunited, Tianjun would became sooo small :joy:, nobody care about him no more :joy:

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

@MayanEcho you make me look forward to binge reading it :joy:

@Donghuadijun I've read the Lotus Steps 24 chapters via Google/MS translate. :blush: I must say that even if reading is slower because most of the auto translated text was confusing or crappy or the sentence construction does not make sense, I had fun deciphering it! :joy: I've laughed, cried over, and got angry as well on some chapters. Imagine when the awesome ladies are done translating. It will be times five the feels. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Donghuadijun I've read the Lotus Steps 24 chapters via Google/MS translate. :blush: I must say that even if reading is slower because most of the auto translated text was confusing or crappy or the sentence construction does not make sense, I had fun deciphering it! :joy:

Lol this is what I call as determination :joy:, but where did you find the raw version? In Weibo? I forget which page was it that someone say we could use an english translated Weibo.

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Lol this is what I call as determination :joy:, but where did you find the raw version? In Weibo? I forget which page was it that someone say we could use an english translated Weibo.

Here you go :) Scroll down for links of all the previous chapters and sections available online.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ujwvcuiqi1sk4VX23q9wvQ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

Have you read all of it? Imagine if all the ancient Gods reunited, Tianjun would became sooo small :joy:, nobody care about him no more :joy:

Don’t underestimate Lian Song and Cheng Yu’s story. There will be plenty of surprises. And you will find out more about the ancients. There is a reason why they are featured in Lotus Step.

Tang Q is very fair, after two books dedicated to two awesome men and women, she now writes about strong, powerful female ancients.

And we are looking forward to it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

They won’t care. Tencent has already reaped their rewards. It will still be the same 56 episodes as changing it will lead to more angry people due to fairness issue. They will probably either dub it over in Korean and/or have Korean subs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

They won’t care. Tencent has already reaped their rewards. It will still be the same 56 episodes as changing it will lead to more angry people due to fairness issue. They will probably either dub it over in Korean and/or have Korean subs.

That's also a possibility. :) Anyhow, it's a wait and see for the Korean audience. It is good that the series is still gaining traction somewhere else a few months after it ended.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ninky said:

I think it will be the same except with Korean subs :sweatingbullets: or dubbed in Korean at best.

• Like 2

I can only say Lian Song will be in hot water a lot! :tounge_wink:

And he will constantly get ribbed by his friends for it instead of getting any comfort. 

Just imagine Dong Hua's poisonous tongue when Lotus Step joins the Four Seas and Eight Realms storyline in the Lower Volume.

Poor Third Brother (that's his nickname from Tang Qi) :cold_sweat:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

37 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I can only say Lian Song will be in hot water a lot! :tounge_wink:

And he will constantly get ribbed by his friends for it instead of getting any comfort. 

Just imagine Dong Hua's poisonous tongue when Lotus Step joins the Four Seas and Eight Realms storyline in the Lower Volume.

Poor Third Brother (that's his nickname from Tang Qi) :cold_sweat:

I thought the poor one there is the ehem, the one who always finds himself as the referee and pacifier...even one time as the babysitter :sweat_smile:

LS will be roasted not just once. Behind DH, the line's getting longer... :joy:

• LOL 3

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If it turns out that it's dubbed, who's checking out the "ohs" of DH? :lol: 

If it's dubbed I hope the voice actors do justice to the cast especially DH, FJ, XY, SM and LS, ok most especially SM! :joy:

• Like 4