[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

21 minutes ago, pawla said:

No wonder there's no trailer after alll these months they finished filming. I can only hope they WILL air it in 2020. I know that in c filming industry they can film a drama but air it years after it finished filming. Sometimes they even never get the chance to air it at all :sweatingbullets:

OMG, OMG i think it's true :scream::bawling:. as you said, no trailer, no news, nothing new recently, which is very suspicious. I definitely remember that previously, on the Tencent account, the date was 2019. I can swear! 

For sure they will air it in 2020. The people are looking forward to this. I am sure they moved this because of Love and Destiny...so that LAD will not steal all the spotlight.

Girl, what are we going to do? :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Dong Hua look like Sesshomaru 

It's the fluffy, isn't it. lol. 

OMG, OMG i think it's true :scream::bawling:. as you said, no trailer, no news, nothing new recently, which is very suspicious. I definitely remember that previously, on the Tencent account, the date was 2019. I can swear! 

For sure they will air it in 2020. The people are looking forward to this. I am sure they moved this because of Love and Destiny...so that LAD will not steal all the spotlight.

Girl, what are we going to do? :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

L&D might become as popular, but The Pillow Book already has a huge following. It would be a bummer if they think L&D needs to be first, because I don't think the dramas will even be similar, despite originating from the same source. Both dramas are meant to appeal to the two types of fans it created after Peach Blossoms; Ye Hua + Bai Qian shippers and Dong Hua + Feng Jiu shippers. (Well, there was that the third couple of the Demon Princess and the constable, lol whom my sister liked the best, go figure.)

So no doubt to keep the Peach Blossom hype train running for as long as it can go, one will air first, then after sometime, the next one. I'll likely watch both even though I know which one has my heart. I'm sure I can wait for as long as it takes to air. There are other dramas in the meantime. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

What is this ? I was hoping for a new couple photo since this is Chinese's Valentine :tears:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4374012261823033

This is what google translations is saying to me: "love deep, the pillow is not complete. Tencent Video VIP #520 Love's official announcement day #勇勇说爱爱!". Boring...it's not like we were expecting the drama to be ready now. What a disappointment! At least they should have posted a picture of Zheyan or Liansong, if they didn't want to post a couple photo..meh :weary::confounded:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 5/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, Sisca_TVXQ said:

What is this ? I was hoping for a new couple photo since this is Chinese's Valentine :tears:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4374012261823033

Sames! I totally thought they would at least give us  a little more DongFeng action!!  :confounded:

I can't read it but to me it looks like some kind of promotion? Maybe wallpaper for your phone or something??? No clue

• Love 1

Dubbing stage already, so it means the CGI part is done right? 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4374652748316212

The comments at weibo said that the dubbing part is the last part of production and usually its fast, between 1 week-1month. Really hope we could get a trailer at Reba's birthday...

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Finally some good news after such a long time! Uhuuuu :heart: thank you Sisca_TVXQ :kiss_wink::kiss_wink: you made our day! 

Imagine...if we get so happy with this, imagine how it will be when we will get the trailer! OMG!! :dizzy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wow she turned on Fengjiu real quick hahaha

She's so ridiculously cute :lol: 

Makes me wonder even more what voice they're using for Fengjiu's voice-over

Also if this is her cute voice I wonder what FJ's  serious/more mature voice will sound like :hushed:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Makes me wonder even more what voice they're using for Fengjiu's voice-over

To be honest i really hope they will keep the same voice actress for her as in TMOPB. It added a lot of charm to her the character. The best would be her real voice, but i don't think it will happen.

• Like 4

On 5/28/2019 at 12:58 AM, rapo65 said:

To be honest i really hope they will keep the same voice actress for her as in TMOPB. It added a lot of charm to her the character. The best would be her real voice, but i don't think it will happen.

I think they will use the same voice actors, lets hope this news is true...

Btw voice actors/actress are amazing, never thought 1 person could make so many different voices :o

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1