[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

17 minutes ago, Megan said:

Really? How do you know that? Hmm...now I am wondering why Dong Hua just doesn’t marry her off?

EP 2. The part when FJ and the other maids were told to work at the side palace. One of the maids said it's ZH's living place.

ZH isn't married off because no one's proposing. Neither will DH ask anyone to propose marriage to her. Who wants a wife like her? Because surely the servants talk outside work or when they leave Tai Chen, so the fairy folks are aware of her behaviour. 

Wasn't ZH openly trying to murder FJ at the gate of Tai Chen palace because of that damn carp FJ caught, cooked, and appreciated by DH? It wasn't even her fault DH visited the kitchen. Tsk tsk. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Megan said:

I suddenly recall Zhihe reciting some poetic lines during a fish course, hinting to her Brother of her romantic interest. While Dong Hua was uninterested, he did glance at the snorting Zhong Lin, who immediately stopped. Shame.

One of the funniest scene of ELOD, the actress did a really good job in potraying the overbearing side of ZH.. the way she receited the poem and ZL reaction to it was really funny!

• LOL 4

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

ZH isn't married off because no one's proposing. Neither will DH ask anyone to propose marriage to her. Who wants a wife like her? Because surely the servants talk outside work or when they leave Tai Chen, so the fairy folks are aware of her behaviour. 

But Dong Hua can do an arranged marriage. Sure no one likes Zhihe, but they may want to have an alliance with Dong Hua. But this person would have to be a real idiot to think Dong Hua would be swayed by foster relations, or to actually want to marry Zhihe.

actually maybe Zhihe avoids this by claiming she isn’t ready for marriage or sabotages her blind dates.

but now that Dong Hua has married Feng Jiu, he better find a Husband for Zhihe by the time her exile is over

10 minutes ago, Megan said:

But Dong Hua can do an arranged marriage. Sure no one likes Zhihe, but they may want to have an alliance with Dong Hua. But this person would have to be a real idiot to think Dong Hua would be swayed by foster relations, or to actually want to marry Zhihe.

actually maybe Zhihe avoids this by claiming she isn’t ready for marriage or sabotages her blind dates.

but now that Dong Hua has married Feng Jiu, he better find a Husband for Zhihe by the time her exile is over

DH is the last person who'll arrange a marriage for anyone, not even for his foster sister. :) Even if others want alliance with DH, does he want to be allied with them? :) Or is there a high cause, like his supposed arranged marriage to JH, for the sake of strengthening the peace accords for celestials and demons? Didn't he describe it as sacrifice for heaven, amidst the objections of his subjects?

There are no dates for ZH because no one's asking. No proposals either because no one wants her as his wife. Neither is she worth as the one to be sacrificed for a marriage because her lack of restraint and manners will only dismantle any terms and conditions for whatever sort of alliance.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

DH is the last person who'll arrange a marriage for anyone, not even for his foster sister. :) Even if others want alliance with DH, does he want to be allied with them? :) Or is there a high cause, like his supposed arranged marriage to JH, for the sake of strengthening the peace accords for celestials and demons? Didn't he describe it as sacrifice for heaven, amidst the objections of his subjects?

There are no dates for ZH because no one's asking. No proposals either because no one wants her as his wife. Neither is she worth as the one to be sacrificed for a marriage because her lack of restraint and manners will only dismantle any terms and conditions for whatever sort of alliance.

In the show, her last hope is Su Mo Ye’s father as he is currently her latest teacher. One can hope that she eventually be 1/2 as well mannered as Su Mo Ye.

Su Mo Ye is well mannered and well raised. You can see it from the way he talks and carries himself.

He even won Dong Hua’s respect in the end. He bowed his head at him, when SMY bowed to DH. SMY actually offered the Eastern Sea’s assistance which DH declined politely. 

But you can see the two men’s respect for each other.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ouch, that hurts! :lol:, ZH need to change or she would be the eternal Bachelorette.. Well along with JH.. Ha ha

• LOL 5

32 minutes ago, Ninky said:

In the show, her last hope is Su Mo Ye’s father as he is currently her latest teacher. One can hope that she eventually be 1/2 as well mannered as Su Mo Ye.

Su Mo Ye is well mannered and well raised. You can see it from the way he talks and carries himself.

He even won Dong Hua’s respect in the end. He bowed his head at him, when SMY bowed to DH. SMY actually offered the Eastern Sea’s assistance which DH declined politely. 

But you can see the two men’s respect for each other.

Yes. It also extended to Aranya when Su Moye was her master. She was more poised, graceful, and braver than her sisters.

Though I think ZH needs at least 2 millenia of getting her manners and behaviour corrected. :phew: 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Ouch, that hurts! :lol:, ZH need to change or she would be the eternal Bachelorette.. Well along with JH.. Ha ha

In the book universe, even YCW didn’t want JH anymore, goes to show even that guy sees her true colours in the end.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

45 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Ahahaha. It's quite certain that if there was any single sincere proposal, especially when DH was still the ruler and was at the pinnacle of power, ZH would have been married already. 

Compared to FJ who is famous for her beauty and infamous for wrecking Cang Yi's palace. She is also known for mischief and naughtiness, but suitors still take the chance. Why? Because there are no talks about her being unkind, or cruel.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Ninky said:

In the book, he rebuilt his palace and hung a very large portrait of her in the main hall hahhaha. :blush:

I feel DH will surpass that. He will have a statue of FJ at every corner of their home. A huge portrait at every wall. All FJ merch just for him.

And probably a robe in which the words "FJ's husband" embroidered at the back.

4 hours ago, Ninky said:

In the book universe, even YCW didn’t want JH anymore, goes to show even that guy sees her true colours in the end.

I love YCW but he was really stupid at accepting JH. He needs to realize who really loves him.

• LOL 4

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

May the father of Su Moye be successful in teaching her. :) If she's half as refined as Su Moye, that's already a big thing, as she was very coarse and callous.

I rather think she turned out that way because DH wasn't able to supervise her enough when he was in the warzones. The caretakers and servants were bullied and unable to discipline ZH due to her being the foster sister of DH. They naturally feared him as he was the one who used to decide the life and death in all realms. 

She does behave like a toddler, when she did not get her way. 

Hopefully with firm discipline, ZH will changer her behaviour. 

7 hours ago, Donghuadijun said:

I just realized that ZH is actually much much much older than FJ. Its because she acts and behave like a spoiled brat, well she is one spoiled brat lol. I just forgot that she is actually a "grandma", I hope it is not Sumoye who ended up marry her. 

In Aranya's dream, Su moye indulged FJ and went along with her prank, so I am not sure if Sumoye have what it takes to reform ZH! So may be a bad couple indeed. I hope he finds a good wife.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I love YCW but he was really stupid at accepting JH. He needs to realize who really loves him.

YCW is such a sweet character and tried so hard in every way. He needs a wife who can help him analysis situations properly!

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I feel DH will surpass that. He will have a statue of FJ at every corner of their home. A huge portrait at every wall. All FJ merch just for him.

He has been long surpassing that by fathering FJ's child, lol :P

And I do agree with YCW's stupidity, just because he loves JH doesn't mean everyone would go crazy for her even FJ complained ha ha. 

• LOL 5

35 minutes ago, triplesung said:

He will start the trend of couple clothes among the immortals ;) Oh, but he really still got something better than all the statues and paintings. Finally being together with his beloved wife FJ for all lives and eternity, and their family of three with their son BGG. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, MayanEcho said:

He will start the trend of couple clothes among the immortals ;) Oh, but he really still got something better than all the statues and paintings. Finally being together with his beloved wife FJ for all lives and eternity, and their family of three with their son BGG:wub:

And soon with PaoPao :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

YCW is such a sweet character and tried so hard in every way. He needs a wife who can help him analysis situations properly!

He is sweet and loyal indeed, just has a very bad taste when it come to woman. 

I remember when FJ was with DH trapped after the Miaoluo encounter, YCW was looking for FJ and the way he was whispering calling FJ was so hilarious. I imagine him running around looking for her and scared to death that he might have left her eaten by the snakes. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ahahaha. It's quite certain that if there was any single sincere proposal, especially when DH was still the ruler and was at the pinnacle of power, ZH would have been married already. 

Compared to FJ who is famous for her beauty and infamous for wrecking Cang Yi's palace. She is also known for mischief and naughtiness, but suitors still take the chance. Why? Because there are no talks about her being unkind, or cruel.

But after the blind dates that BQ set for her, I think there might be rumours that she is an alcoholic and sloppy... :joy:, but hey who cares? She is now married with the most powerful deity, no creatures have the chance now to prove if the rumours are true :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

He is sweet and loyal indeed, just has a very bad taste when it come to woman. 

I remember when FJ was with DH trapped after the Miaoluo encounter, YCW was looking for FJ and the way he was whispering calling FJ was so hilarious. I imagine him running around looking for her and scared to death that he might have left her eaten by the snakes. 

For the loyalty alone, his mistakes and misleading FJ about DH can be forgiven. :) It says a lot about him that DH, with whom he dueled twice, would eventually trust him and forge him a sword against ML. XY isn't after power, nor did he abandon them even when he himself was half dead from injuries.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

But after the blind dates that BQ set for her, I think there might be rumours that she is an alcoholic and sloppy... :joy:, but hey who cares? She is now married with the most powerful deity, no creatures have the chance now to prove if the rumours are true :joy:

Hahahah, will those two first blind dates really say anything? I think not, because there was still a blind date banquet with even more men afterwards. :tounge_wink: BQ would not have expected though that FJ ended in DH's hot spring instead. :naughty:

• LOL 4