[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

15 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Chang yi died no thanks to him. But if Chang Yi didn’t die then @MayanEcho that stuff you now know won’t happen that fast. Remember, there are two sides to a coin? :blush:

Yep :blush: If not for Sang Ji and Shao Xin...wait, how many love stories will bloom because of these two? :tounge_wink:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

Lian Song was telling Dong Hua how she is speaking with double meaning. And said this is going to cause his father a headache hahahhaa.

PB 1 page 59

Except for her (FJ), no one else dared to gainsay Donghua in front of everyone.

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

PB 1 page 59

The same as when she told Dong Hua, she is the only one in this world who would dare threaten to snap him like this twig HAHAHAHAH! :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Ninky said:

The same as when she told Dong Hua, she is the only one in this world who would dare threaten to snap him like this twig HAHAHAHAH! :tounge_wink:

40 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

PB 1 page 59

FJ gave a lot of firsts to DH! Hahahaha! :naughty:

Though my favourite will always be her being the first to protect him. :blush:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ninky said:

Blowing her nose with his handkerchief, throwing it on the ground..( I was kind of expected she stepped on it tho..)

And in drama she also simply threw the bundle of his purple majestic robe in his luxurious yard.. make Zhonglin confused but apparently DH amused.:P

"..what a real weirdo."  - FJ

• LOL 5

22 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Blowing her nose with his handkerchief, throwing it on the ground..( I was kind of expected she stepped on it tho..)

And in drama she also simply threw the bundle of his purple majestic robe in his luxurious yard.. make Zhonglin confused but apparently DH amused.:P

"..what a real weirdo."  - FJ

Talking about the Hanky. When DH tricked FJ making her thinking he transformed into Hanky, I thought DH indeed has a weird taste.. For a man to carry hanky with flowers but then I rethink again, maybe he did that to tease FJ. But then come the scene where FJ was sick and having nightmare after their encounter with ML, DH using the same Hanky to wipe her forehead :sweat_smile:, which means he indeed keep such hanky.

DH.. The emperor who was feared by every living creatures.. Even just the name of his sword is enough to scare his enemies off.. And it turns out he loves fluffy furry animals and keeping flower embroidered hanky.. 

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Talking about the Hanky. When DH tricked FJ making her thinking he transformed into Hanky, I thought DH indeed has a weird taste.. For a man to carry hanky with flowers but then I rethink again, maybe he did that to tease FJ. But then come the scene where FJ was sick and having nightmare after their encounter with ML, DH using the same Hanky to wipe her forehead :sweat_smile:, which means he indeed keep such hanky.

DH.. The emperor who was feared by every living creatures.. Even just the name of his sword is enough to scare his enemies off.. And it turns out he loves fluffy furry animals and keeping flower embroidered hanky.. 

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a man who likes to keep such hankies. I mean he even tries to mend things and stuff. It's ok for males to be in touch with the "feminine" side of themselves.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Ninky said:

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with a man who likes to keep such hankies. I mean he even tries to mend things and stuff. It's ok for males to be in touch with the "feminine" side of themselves.

There is indeed nothing wrong with a man keeping something that is considered to be feminine, it just the way how I picture DH, think it unusual for him to keep flowery hanky. Even LS was kind of confused and said that the Hanky was kind of girly when FJ turned into one and DH claimed that was his. Which mean he didn't expect that DH would keep such a "feminine" hanky. Feminine or not, I still think DH interesting, just when I thought I know enough what kind of "person" he is, come another surprise lol. 

• LOL 4

24 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Anyway the funniest part out of that is when she found out about his deception and said, "How could an immortal be so shameless!" hahahaha.

I was like, "Girl, he is THAT shameless. You haven't seen worse yet."

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

There is indeed nothing wrong with a man keeping something that is considered to be feminine, it just the way how I picture DH, think it unusual for him to keep flowery hanky. Even LS was kind of confused and said that the Hanky was kind of girly when FJ turned into one and DH claimed that was his. Which mean he didn't expect that DH would keep such a "feminine" hanky. Feminine or not, I still think DH interesting, just when I thought I know enough what kind of "person" he is, come another surprise lol. 

I was more surprised with his open declaration that the "handkerchief" is his, the one he lost days ago. :sweat_smile: LS knows it's FJ, poor Ali knows it's FJ, but both won't tell it's FJ. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Anyway the funniest part out of that is when she found out about his deception and said, "How could an immortal be so shameless!" hahahaha.

I was like, "Girl, he is THAT shameless. You haven't seen worse yet."

And when she came to find him lol, LS said why didn't he really turn into hanky and he said I am not that stupid :lol:

What made FJ think that he would really take that risk after she showed him how she snap the twig? :lol:

I really can't move on from their story.. Help :confounded:, I am willing to be Chen Ye and trapped into Aranya Dream, the different between CY and me is, I would only keep repeating the story of DH and FJ.  LOL. 

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I was more surprised with his open declaration that the "handkerchief" is his, the one he lost days ago. :sweat_smile: LS knows it's FJ, poor Ali knows it's FJ, but both won't tell it's FJ. :joy:

FJ needed to be more imaginative lol, so many thing she could transform into and she choose hanky.. Not to mention she told Ali if he was asked why he was there.. Just tell them he catching Butterflies. Did you see how LS looking around when Ali said he catching Butterflies? Ha ha 

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

FJ needed to be more imaginative lol, so many thing she could transform into and she choose hanky.. Not to mention she told Ali if he was asked why he was there.. Just tell them he catching Butterflies. Did you see how LS looking around when Ali said he catching Butterflies? Ha ha 

She scolded herself for turning into a hanky! :tounge_wink:

That being said, a reader asked Tang Qi what would Dong Hua have done if Feng Jiu had turned herself into a tree.

Tang Qi answered that Dong Hua will still somehow find a way to carry her back home. And added that we should not underestimate Dong Hua as he is capable of anything! :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

Yup, he too was surprised by that "excuse". :tounge_wink: 

I like how she ended snatched and kept in his sleeve, hahaha. FJ asked Ali to bet on her on who will DH marry because she's losing to Zhi He, never mind her reasons of not wanting to be 2nd to anyone in the name of Qing Qiu and as its monarch.

I bet it's also the first time DH heard someone betting so much on herself that he'll be marrying her. :joy:

Even if FJ is a handkerchief, it's the first time DH openly claimed FJ as his. :blush:

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, Ninky said:

That being said, a reader asked Tang Qi what would Dong Hua have done if Feng Jiu had turned herself into a tree.

Tang Qi answered that Dong Hua will still somehow find a way to carry her back home. And added that we should not underestimate Dong Hua as he is capable of anything! :naughty:

I can imagine the dialogue:

DH: I lost a tree some days ago... (Uproots it like it's nothing, carries over the shoulder and leaves) :sweat_smile:

LS and Ali: AAHH??!? :dizzy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

5 hours ago, Ninky said:

He had already connected the dots. Here is a good example: Lian Song did not tell him directly that the red fox was Feng Jiu. He told him the story of her trading her fur with Nie Chu Yin to save someone. He connected the dots immediately.

Of course, since he is DHDJ everything comes to his mind naturally without needing further explanation :love:

@Donghuadijun Zhong Lin would make a wise king but he'd never leave DH's side :lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I can imagine the dialogue:

DH: I lost a tree some days ago... (Uproots it like it's nothing, carries over the shoulder and leaves) :sweat_smile:

LS and Ali: AAHH??!? :dizzy:

Added line: It must be YCW who stole it and planted it here!

Hahahahaha Ali would have fainted while crying :joy:

• LOL 3

51 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I imagine his reason would be “I like this tree. I shall replant it at Taichen.”

• LOL 5