[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

On 5/26/2020 at 9:21 AM, triplesung said:

DH did say he will never let her go after knowing what FJ did for him.

We can definitely say, anybody who goes in between himself and FJ will disappear into nothingness

It sounds so romantic, yet morbid at the same time!

I guess it fits right in to DH's character, he can easily act saintly or be demon like.

• Like 2

On 5/26/2020 at 1:13 AM, MayanEcho said:

He might say he's letting go, but he's Xi Ze there and she's his wife in Aranya's dream. :lol: DH being DH, he'll take any chances that he can turn to his advantages to keep FJ. :sweatingbullets:

I thought so too!

There is no way he would let FJ go. Just like FJ can't let DH go.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I thought so too!

There is no way he would let FJ go. Just like FJ can't let DH go.

I like to think that FJ is born for him, just as it took thousands of years there is no one by DH's side until she comes along.

That despite their next to impossible destinies to meet, there will come a time that their fates which had zero chances to be together will unite at a certain point, and DH and FJ will be with each other as one. For always, to infinity and beyond.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

I guess it fits right in to DH's character, he can easily act saintly or be demon like.

When it comes to his Xiao Bai, nothing is too extreme, he can go whichever way. :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I read somewhere that the siblings take turn to sleep and look after the netherworld. Does that mean their future spouse will go through years of separations, while they are in deep sleep?

The underworld info can be found on our blog translated. There is a change coming.The original lord of the underworld, their ancestor Xie Ming will awaken soon as well, along with her good friends, Zu Ti and Shao Wan. Note these are three very old female immortals. They are around the same age as Dong Hua and Mo Yuan. So by the time their stories are written, things might have changed.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I like to think that FJ is born for him, just as it took thousands of years there is no one by DH's side until she comes along.

That despite their next to impossible destinies to meet, there will come a time that their fates which had zero chances to be together will unite at a certain point, and DH and FJ will be with each other as one. For always, to infinity and beyond.

Heaven was touched by the tenacity Feng Jiu had shown in loving Dong Hua with no regret despite getting hurt over and over again. Aranya’s sacrifice gave them their destiny. So even if we feel sorry for Aranya and Shen Ye, their tragedy became the beginnings of Dong Hua and Feng Jiu.

Everything has a silver lining even in a tragedy. In the book, the guardian of the stone of Destiny said something important. He told Su Mo Ye not to feel bad as there are always two sides to the same coin.

He might have ruined the destiny of Aranya and Shen Ye but he inadvertently helped to create the destiny between Feng  Jiu and Dong Hua.

Remember that in life, destiny is partly in your hands. It is what we make of it that truly matters.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 5/24/2020 at 6:27 PM, MayanEcho said:

Wasn't he installed in his Tai Chen palace immediately after Fushen took him to Jiuchongtian?

Nope. He selected that palace AFTER he retired.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Ninky said:

The underworld info can be found on our blog translated. There is a change coming.The original lord of the underworld, their ancestor Xie Ming will awaken soon as well, along with her good friends, Zu Ti and Shao Wan. Note these are three very old female immortals. They are around the same age as Dong Hua and Mo Yuan. So by the time their stories are written, things might have changed.

Woah, I thought Xie Ming's waking up much later. Did TQ added more chapters online?

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I think so, yes, they have to abide with the rules to enter the dream, then there's also DH's reduced cultivation. They've to be almost like mortals. The Tiancang cave also doesn't simultaneously follow FJ as she moves. It couldn't follow her fast enough that's why she was trapped.

Also heavy magic will break the dream and possibly injure her. Dong Hua said technically he could force their way out but when the dream shatters, he cannot guarantee her safety.

That’s why he didn’t take the risk. 

• Like 3

Hi everyone, newbie here..

I just want to share what my thought abt this drama..

For beginning  eps,  I just can't feel what I thought I will feel like when I watching Ten Miles Of Peach Blossom. It's just so flat like another classic drama nothing special, then 7 eps before end I can feel the emotion of DJ and FJ more up.. and finish with a cute  little boy with silver hair oo I fall in love with that cute boy..:)

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Woah, I thought Xie Ming's waking up much later. Did TQ added more chapters online?

No, but this is discussed by her readers in Wechat. And I am not talking just about Lotus Step.

I believe Xie Ming will awaken In the immortal arc of Lotus Step as she is tied to something important related to what Zu Ti and Shao Wan did to save the human mortals. Tang Qi had clued us in about this somewhat in Lotus Step already. Zu Ti’s soul fell into deep hibernation in the mortal world as she actually sacrificed her immortal essence to save mortals. 

As we were told in Pillow Book if an immortal uses a lot of their essence to do something, they can leave a small percentage of their essence and eventually come back one way or another after 100,000s of years.

But because of something I don’t want to spoil, the three of them will now return earlier than expected.

@MayanEcho I think you can guess based on what you have read through google translate.

If not, she might wake in Bodhi Fate or somewhere before Tang Qi writes the Xie sibling’s stories. 

Make sense?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, Mimih Ijul said:

Hi everyone, newbie here..

I just want to share what my thought abt this drama..

For beginning  eps,  I just can't feel what I thought I will feel like when I watching Ten Miles Of Peach Blossom. It's just so flat like another classic drama nothing special, then 7 eps before end I can feel the emotion of DJ and FJ more up.. and finish with a cute  little boy with silver hair oo I fall in love with that cute boy..:)

Tmopb the drama is a little more exciting than the book but for Elod, the book has more details and is a good idea to read it before watching as there are many complicated sub plots in it.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Remember that in life, destiny is partly in your hands. It is what we make of it that truly matters.

High five for thinking alike! :lol:

And don't waste chances, do what must be done, say what must be said. Because time does not wait, nor can you always make up for every wasted moment.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Heaven's "joke" on him. :blush:

But gah, so delicate really the fate they had, as the very next day, FJ with XY was trapped in Fanyin Valley. DH had to wait half a year before seeing her again.

Though he gave her the Tiancang cave to keep her safe, for 6mo he was also likely torturing himself of thoughts on whether there are more admirers to contend with. Maybe even wonder if the books about FJ got all the details about her. :lol:

This was just the "interesting" stage. :joy:

So apart from the gossip that reached the valley, the soonest that he could, DH planted more ideas to Fuzi that he and FJ Jiuge are an item. :naughty:

Chinese translation of Tian Gang Zhao it means the Tian Gang Cover  (its a protection ward). Zhao means a cover.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Chinese translation of Tian Gang Zhao it means the Tian Gang Cover  (its a protection ward). Zhao means a cover.

Thanks @Ninky, new Mandarin word learned. Tsk, my autocorrect is having a mind of its own. I'm pretty sure I've typed cage, not cave as what is zhao translated to in the novel. :grimace:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ninky said:

But because of something I don’t want to spoil, the three of them will now return earlier than expected.

These three will truly make waves once they are reunited! :blush: LS is one breath taking adventure after another. First one up shows her spunk like a boss!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, chsaf said:

Omigosh this chibi drawing of the little fam is soooo cute :love:Donghua seems to be a master of everything including sewing and doing hair.

PS I don't remember if this picture has been posted before XD

Gun gun in her arms hhahah. Silver fox with nine tails sighted!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

It is why he was once the master of the universe. He is relentless and punishing in the battlefield. He makes fast and on point decisions to defeat his enemies. He can also be ruthless. These are all implied in the book if you read between the lines. 

Yet, he has an excellent relationship and respect for his generals. For example, General Meng Hao. DH had been searching for him for many years. It has been a long time, yet he could never forget how the general lost his arm to save his life. 

This dichotomy is why we love this book character. A flawed hero with many sides to him made him almost perfect in our eyes.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

29 minutes ago, Ninky said:

This dichotomy is why we love this book character. A flawed hero with many sides to him made him almost perfect in our eyes.

DH is such an interesting mix of contrast, and his flaws are part of his charm. :) There is no hero quite like him who can be described as fair and just, then shameless and thickfaced in one sentence.

• Like 4

Wow, away for like a few weeks and so many to catch up!! First of all, I want to thank you to all the girls who put their time and efforts to created such a wonderful blog about our favorite drama and it universe, I haven't really read it all but it helped me a lot to understand even more about the universe and the rank etc. You guys did a wonderful job and I am truly grateful for that. 

Anyone know if there is any news about the uncut version? Would they release it? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1