[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• Ninky

• jimmylyne

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

3 hours ago, ivanice said:

Hello and welcome! @ivanice

I'll translate a little for this post :)

My Thai is rough but it says, "Very good news for June 12"

I'm guessing with the picture it says Pillow Book is suppose to be airing June 12??

(Correct me if I'm wrong anyone who reads Chinese)

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

I'm guessing with the picture it says Pillow Book is suppose to be airing June 12??

Would be excited if it's really June 12!

But just checked Baidu and no broadcast date is put up there yet(https://baike.baidu.com/item/三生三世枕上书/15821930). Was this photo from somewhere on Weibo???

1 hour ago, aureliat said:

Would be excited if it's really June 12!

But just checked Baidu and no broadcast date is put up there yet(https://baike.baidu.com/item/三生三世枕上书/15821930). Was this photo from somewhere on Weibo???

I have no clue (not too familiar with Chinese sites 'cause I can't really read anything :sweatingbullets:)

It seems to be going around the Thai fan community that the air date is June 12

Agreed it'd be awesome for it to come out soon, but I'm skeptical

So I'm still going to go with 4th quarter 2019

Anyone recognize this?? (from the link, looks like a weibo logo at the bottom??)

D2AEmEYVAAAYwBA.jpg:large

8 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Sorry, I do not speak much English, because I'm a student to learn to speak I follow this forum a long ago, so I've never spoken because I do not speak much English. so I want to thank everyone and this drama it was the first fantasy drama that I liked even though it will be sequenced and I'm very happy this couple I'm very anxious for the kiss scenes and more. So I know how you're asking how I'm speaking in English. I have my media. kkkkkkkkkkk

Edited by ivanice
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Cleaneed promotion event ? Reba look really thin, or is it just the angle?

I think Reba always looks really thin. Even though after filming the pillow book she got a little chubbier on the face but her body was still thin. 

I'm getting anxious waiting for the pillow book trailer. What is taking them so long?

people I'm so tired of waiting, I'm so bored every day I just watched a drama and after that it gave me a boredom I can not stand it any more wait the pillow book aaaa post soon a trailer and the date of exhibition because I'm tired of wait. I've cleared everything to you.

On 3/29/2019 at 4:57 PM, pawla said:

I think Reba always looks really thin. Even though after filming the pillow book she got a little chubbier on the face but her body was still thin. 

I'm getting anxious waiting for the pillow book trailer. What is taking them so long?

I always like her figure, not too thin like many actress this day, but lately she is looking more thin, maybe because she is really busy these days?

1 hour ago, Aole said:

Do anyone know where I can read / or buy the pillow book in English version ? 

Thanks

https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ

@cancergirl87

Yes! There's an audio book :) here's two links (both are playlists with the audio book clips)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJaWZoVPdT3yMNmh-w6m34C1JGYDQx1g

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJaWZoVPdT1RxAXbuMpMc9WorOdSJEcQ

I'm just as restless as everyone else here haha

Hopefully we'll get a trailer soon...realistically though I feel like it won't pop up until May or June though (if we're lucky)

I just need them to sustain me with more lovely wallpapers and pics until then!!

What's the next Chinese holiday? I hope they'll post something then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
On 4/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, midnight_muse said:

I'm just as restless as everyone else here haha

Hopefully we'll get a trailer soon...realistically though I feel like it won't pop up until May or June though (if we're lucky)

I just need them to sustain me with more lovely wallpapers and pics until then!!

What's the next Chinese holiday? I hope they'll post something then.

Maybe we'll get a trailer on Reba's birthday ? (June 3)

007-Cse-T9ly1g1ktfpf4ycj318g18gacs.jpg

• Like 2

A part of synopsis on mydramalist...and it's bugging me ..way too much different from the book..

To pay the debt of gratitude, FJ follows DH who goes to fight the rebelling Demon lord. FJ soon realize that gratitude has turned into love, however DH already forgot what love is. In order to keep her safe , DH sends FJ to the mortal realm,  but the guardian he sends together with her unexpectedly dies. While trying to find the Immortal Fruit that can let her reborn, FJ enters the temple of the ghost princess. 

7 hours ago, JimmyDangz said:

A part of synopsis on mydramalist...and it's bugging me ..way too much different from the book..

To pay the debt of gratitude, FJ follows DH who goes to fight the rebelling Demon lord. FJ soon realize that gratitude has turned into love, however DH already forgot what love is. In order to keep her safe , DH sends FJ to the mortal realm,  but the guardian he sends together with her unexpectedly dies. While trying to find the Immortal Fruit that can let her reborn, FJ enters the temple of the ghost princess. 

yes, indeed, this is bothering me also. If this synopsis is true, then they changed the story too much and i don't like it. It's a completely new story. hope they didn't do this, i really hope.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

yes, indeed, this is bothering me also. If this synopsis is true, then they changed the story too much and i don't like it. It's a completely new story. hope they didn't do this, i really hope.

IKR..I hope they just follow the storyline as the book..but IF they didn't..I don't mind if they change a little bit..

Since we already seen a leaks video of Mortal realm or maybe it's actually part of FJ's life story in the Temple of ghost princess as per synopsis...We also seen Jiheng in the leaks video...her origin was from Ghost clan then adopted by Demon clan.

Ps: by the way this me aka jimmylyne:)

Got a problem with login ....I have to create another acct bc I am impatiently waiting for moderators( don't  know what it called)to solves my problem.. 

• Love 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书