Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MayanEcho

    3155

  • Ninky

    1650

  • jimmylyne

    1375

  • Megan

    1067

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

3 hours ago, ivanice said:

Hello and welcome! @ivanice

I'll translate a little for this post :)

My Thai is rough but it says, "Very good news for June 12"

I'm guessing with the picture it says Pillow Book is suppose to be airing June 12??

(Correct me if I'm wrong anyone who reads Chinese)

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Hello and welcome! @ivanice

I'll translate a little for this post :)

My Thai is rough but it says, "Very good news for June 12"

I'm guessing with the picture it says Pillow Book is suppose to be airing June 12??

(Correct me if I'm wrong anyone who reads Chinese)

 

Would be excited if it's really June 12!

But just checked Baidu and no broadcast date is put up there yet(https://baike.baidu.com/item/三生三世枕上书/15821930). Was this photo from somewhere on Weibo???

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aureliat said:

 

Would be excited if it's really June 12!

But just checked Baidu and no broadcast date is put up there yet(https://baike.baidu.com/item/三生三世枕上书/15821930). Was this photo from somewhere on Weibo???

 

I have no clue (not too familiar with Chinese sites 'cause I can't really read anything :sweatingbullets:)

It seems to be going around the Thai fan community that the air date is June 12

Agreed it'd be awesome for it to come out soon, but I'm skeptical

So I'm still going to go with 4th quarter 2019

 

Anyone recognize this?? (from the link, looks like a weibo logo at the bottom??)

D2AEmEYVAAAYwBA.jpg:large

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, midnight_muse said:

Hello and welcome! @ivanice

I'll translate a little for this post :)

My Thai is rough but it says, "Very good news for June 12"

I'm guessing with the picture it says Pillow Book is suppose to be airing June 12??

(Correct me if I'm wrong anyone who reads Chinese)

Sorry, I do not speak much English, because I'm a student to learn to speak I follow this forum a long ago, so I've never spoken because I do not speak much English. so I want to thank everyone and this drama it was the first fantasy drama that I liked even though it will be sequenced and I'm very happy this couple I'm very anxious for the kiss scenes and more. So I know how you're asking how I'm speaking in English. I have my media. kkkkkkkkkkk

Edited by ivanice
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Cleaneed promotion event ? Reba look really thin, or is it just the angle?

 

I think Reba always looks really thin. Even though after filming the pillow book she got a little chubbier on the face but her body was still thin. 

I'm getting anxious waiting for the pillow book trailer. What is taking them so long?

Link to post
Share on other sites

people I'm so tired of waiting, I'm so bored every day I just watched a drama and after that it gave me a boredom I can not stand it any more wait the pillow book aaaa post soon a trailer and the date of exhibition because I'm tired of wait. I've cleared everything to you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 4:57 PM, pawla said:

I think Reba always looks really thin. Even though after filming the pillow book she got a little chubbier on the face but her body was still thin. 

I'm getting anxious waiting for the pillow book trailer. What is taking them so long?

I always like her figure, not too thin like many actress this day, but lately she is looking more thin, maybe because she is really busy these days?

 

1 hour ago, Aole said:

Do anyone know where I can read / or buy the pillow book in English version ? 

Thanks

https://hamster428.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/3l3w-pillow-book-ebooks/

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
Link to post
Share on other sites

@cancergirl87

Yes! There's an audio book :) here's two links (both are playlists with the audio book clips)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJaWZoVPdT3yMNmh-w6m34C1JGYDQx1g

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJaWZoVPdT1RxAXbuMpMc9WorOdSJEcQ

 

 

I'm just as restless as everyone else here haha

Hopefully we'll get a trailer soon...realistically though I feel like it won't pop up until May or June though (if we're lucky)

I just need them to sustain me with more lovely wallpapers and pics until then!!

What's the next Chinese holiday? I hope they'll post something then.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, midnight_muse said:

I'm just as restless as everyone else here haha

Hopefully we'll get a trailer soon...realistically though I feel like it won't pop up until May or June though (if we're lucky)

I just need them to sustain me with more lovely wallpapers and pics until then!!

What's the next Chinese holiday? I hope they'll post something then.

Maybe we'll get a trailer on Reba's birthday ? (June 3)

007-Cse-T9ly1g1ktfpf4ycj318g18gacs.jpg

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

A part of synopsis on mydramalist...and it's bugging me ..way too much different from the book..

 

To pay the debt of gratitude, FJ follows DH who goes to fight the rebelling Demon lord. FJ soon realize that gratitude has turned into love, however DH already forgot what love is. In order to keep her safe , DH sends FJ to the mortal realm,  but the guardian he sends together with her unexpectedly dies. While trying to find the Immortal Fruit that can let her reborn, FJ enters the temple of the ghost princess. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JimmyDangz said:

A part of synopsis on mydramalist...and it's bugging me ..way too much different from the book..

 

To pay the debt of gratitude, FJ follows DH who goes to fight the rebelling Demon lord. FJ soon realize that gratitude has turned into love, however DH already forgot what love is. In order to keep her safe , DH sends FJ to the mortal realm,  but the guardian he sends together with her unexpectedly dies. While trying to find the Immortal Fruit that can let her reborn, FJ enters the temple of the ghost princess. 

 

yes, indeed, this is bothering me also. If this synopsis is true, then they changed the story too much and i don't like it. It's a completely new story. hope they didn't do this, i really hope.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

 

yes, indeed, this is bothering me also. If this synopsis is true, then they changed the story too much and i don't like it. It's a completely new story. hope they didn't do this, i really hope.

IKR..I hope they just follow the storyline as the book..but IF they didn't..I don't mind if they change a little bit..

Since we already seen a leaks video of Mortal realm or maybe it's actually part of FJ's life story in the Temple of ghost princess as per synopsis...We also seen Jiheng in the leaks video...her origin was from Ghost clan then adopted by Demon clan.

 

Ps: by the way this me aka jimmylyne:)

 Got a problem with login ....I have to create another acct bc I am impatiently waiting for moderators( don't  know what it called)to solves my problem.. 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Mainland WebDrama 2018] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..