Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayanEcho

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

I think father and son are curious with each other, and had some sort of bond while waiting for and taking care of FJ to recover. :) 

Maybe it wasn't so much an adjustment too for DH, as he used to dangle the idea of having their little fox cubs to FJ. :P

BGG at the end of the series and at the boat ride scene was comfortable enough with DH. So perhaps like with FJ, he too made effort for BGG.:wub: Besides, he should know a little how to make the little guy warm up to him, as DH had some spoiling and learned how to be coquettish from FJ. :lol:

I don't think he cared how many he had fox cubs. It depends on how many FJ wants. I always thought it was just an excuse for him so he could  :naughty: with FJ. :lol:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

That was cute of DH to make effort for BGG to accept him.

Of course he is DH. It wouldn't take him that long to adjust :D 

I'm just imagining how he introduced his little nine-tailed silver fox to the rest of the world. 

Maybe like this? :joy:

PS. I am loving these fanarts. To those who made them, make more please :wub:

Don't forget, there are baguas Si Ming and Lian Song, and big-mouth Xiao Yan. They are like the advance party for info dissemination. :lol: By the time FJ wakes up and they are back to Tai Chen palace, BGG will be known by everyone and every bettors and every matchmakers in Jiuchongtian, Qing Qiu, and Demon realm. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, pawla said:

I don't think he cared how many he had fox cubs. It depends on how many FJ wants. I always thought it was just an excuse for him so he could  :naughty: with FJ. :lol:

Hahaha, that's always the top priority of DH with FJ! And he would get his way by whatever charming means and nifty words and pouting and being jealous. :naughty: And fortunately, DH has a palace for a house, he is mostly free, plus Ali's there to count stars with BGG. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hello ELoD fandom :glasses:

The drama may have ended its run online but I am sure the love (for it) and the foxy spirit will live on for, well, Three Lives Three Worlds, perhaps more? :)   

The Pillow Book is officially the #1 Top Ten Web Drama for Q1/2020. :love: 

Pin by Carina on Rilakkuma | Rilakkuma, Congratulations, Cute animals  Congrats to cast, crew and Tang Qi for your concerted artistic creation, presentation and performance that resulted in an entertaining and enjoyable drama and novel! 

Capture1-Pillowbook-No1.png

Capture.png CR: Weibo @人民日报数字传播 联合 @艺恩数据

For added info, below are the #2, #5 and #7 rankings:

Spoiler

Capture2-Winter-Begonia-No2.png

Capture3-Under-The-Power-No5.png

Capture5-Killing-Three-Thousand-Crows-No7.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Bwahahaha, this is one of those translations that confuses more! :lol: I may be wrong, but based on the article contents, it's a ranking on the cuteness and charms overload of the roles these actors/actresses are most identified with? And fans aren't over it anytime soon? :lol:

Haha, thank you for the explanation :D

And yes, Dijun is cuter than Fengjiu :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, pawla said:

Yeah, he can always send them to Mo Yuan for 10,000 yrs training :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, daydreamer77 said:

Haha, thank you for the explanation :D

And yes, Dijun is cuter than Fengjiu :D

LMAO, Google translate was really bad with the article! The most repeated words for the 10 toppers are cute, charm, irresistible, sweet, smile! :joy:  Then the title and the word "pit", and the votes, and voila! It's top 10 irresistibly cutest roles of actors/actresses according to fans/viewers. :joy:

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

LMAO, Google translate was really bad with the article! The most repeated words for the 10 toppers are cute, charm, irresistible, sweet, smile! :joy:  Then the title and the word "pit", and the votes, and voila! It's top 10 irresistibly cutest roles of actors/actresses according to fans/viewers. :joy:

No need to say more. Dijun deserve the top spot :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

39 minutes ago, triplesung said:

No need to say more. Dijun deserve the top spot :joy:

:joy: Makes me curious now if he conquered the realms not just with battle skills, but also by being coquettish. Hahaha, the cuteness factor was really off the charts. :tounge_wink: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

57 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

:joy: Makes me curious now if he conquered the realms not just with battle skills, but also by being coquettish. Hahaha, the cuteness factor was really off the charts. :tounge_wink: 

He truly is the master of the universe :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

His enemies melted when they saw his "cute" self :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Rewatching ELoD now and for some reason, I can't help but laugh at Liansong every time he appears on screen. I can now understand GWG :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, triplesung said:

Rewatching ELoD now and for some reason, I can't help but laugh at Liansong every time he appears on screen. I can now understand GWG :joy:

Me too. Again thanks to tencent release the cut scene on my fb page then I end up watching the whole eps. But yes, no doubt LS is too funny. Even with his serious face I think he is still have funny side on it :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, Dreams87 said:

Me too. Again thanks to tencent release the cut scene on my fb page then I end up watching the whole eps. But yes, no doubt LS is too funny. Even with his serious face I think he is still have funny side on it :D

Tencent is making sure we won't move on from this series :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Tencent should then give the most requested magical rewards for loyalty, namely the ELOD uncut version or special edition, plus the rest of all other BGMs. :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Tencent should then give the most requested magical rewards for loyalty, namely the ELOD uncut version or special edition, plus the rest of all other BGMs. :tounge_wink:

Hear2 :thumbsup:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I would gladly pay for it!

2 hours ago, triplesung said:

And I am a suckered for it! I keep going back. It's like I have an addiction.

3 hours ago, triplesung said:

His enemies melted when they saw his "cute" self :joy:

Or died from shock lol.

7 hours ago, daydreamer77 said:

Yeah, he can always send them to Mo Yuan for 10,000 yrs training :joy:

All for cultivation purposes of course. DH only wants the best for Gun Gun.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

15 hours ago, Megan said:

Is it weird that I find how Su Moye fears Dijun’s deadly punishment for revealing that water serpents aren’t that poisonous...I find Dong Hua’s imagined reaction surprisingly adorable/endearing?

Perhaps DHDJ is perceived by others to be unpredictable?

12 hours ago, triplesung said:

I think DH would have a bit of hard time adjusting to be a father so I can imagine him more as being kind of awkward towards his son in the first few years mainly because DH was born without a mother and a father. I know he was adopted later in life by ZH's parents but its different when its not your own. He does not know how to act in front of BGG. 

But then again, he never experienced "true" love before and was able to become an expert at it (in the flirting aspect) when it came to FJ. 

We know when DH puts his mind into it, he learns fast!  At least we know from the bonus boat scene that DH is physically affectionate to BGG.

I keep imagining how DH and BGG will gang up on FJ. 

@triplesung I love the fan art. It is definitely something DH would do. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

We know when DH puts his mind into it, he learns fast!  At least we know from the bonus boat scene that DH is physically affectionate to BGG.

I keep imagining how DH and BGG will gang up on FJ. 

How will the red devil of Qing Qiu retaliate? Hmm, let's see...DH gets kicked out of their room. :P He's now outside counting stars with BGG at the pavilion. :lol:

Re: Bodhi Fate, the book will have flashbacks on the ancient deities when they were younger. Aside from their student days, I wonder if it would give glimpses on how they were when they were done with formal schooling? It would be interesting to know how they applied what they've learned with Fushen. :)

Also before giving the reins, was DH as ruler wearing the same style of clothes as Tianjun wears? Purple or purple accented version? Or he stuck with his signature purple robes? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

How will the red devil of Qing Qiu retaliate? Hmm, let's see...DH gets kicked out of their room. :P He's now outside counting stars with BGG at the pavilion. :lol:

Re: Bodhi Fate, the book will have flashbacks on the ancient deities when they were younger. Aside from their student days, I wonder if it would give glimpses on how they were when they were done with formal schooling? It would be interesting to know how they applied what they've learned with Fushen. :)

Also before giving the reins, was DH as ruler wearing the same style of clothes as Tianjun wears? Purple or purple accented version? Or he stuck with his signature purple robes? :rolleyes:

If DH gets kicked out of the room, remember he has another room that FJ specifically built for him because she is being considerate. I don't think he will stay out for long because he is DJ. He will find ways to get back to his wife's side.

It would be amazing if we get anecdotes of when they were younger. I want to know how much of a brat DJ was :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6