Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayanEcho

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

Lol loved that episode. DH's logic is why should he turn away, when it was FJ who unwittingly presented herself in all her glory to him! 

 

DH is a little boy under that ice face facade! He most definitely was trying every way to get FJ's attention and I suspect he wanted to remove her "mature queen" mask, so he can see the true mischievous and witty FJ.

 

Being the shameless God that he is, I wouldn't be surprised if DH is the one who planted hints. Even though DH was initially behaving on instinct and was unaware why he was so interested in FJ.

Look at how he casually fuel the gossips between him and FJ by taking her home after she was drunk, giving back FJ's personal items in front of many people, and lending her his gowns. 

Who would dare to pursuit FJ, when DH was so blatantly interested in FJ.

 

His courtship is uhm, so unique! :lol: Only thick-skinned and shameless DH can pull it! :joy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

 

His courtship is uhm, so unique! :lol: Only thick-skinned and shameless DH can pull it! :joy:

DH and FJ are truly an entertaining couple to watch. 

Honestly, I thought some of DH's behaviours would be difficult to watch in real life, but Vengo portrait of DH was so charming. It made me fall in love with DH more.

Similarly, Reba's fox mannerisms are so cute, especially when she tilts her head for DH to scratch/stroke behind her ear.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While Feng Jiu finds Dong Hua devastatingly gorgeous, she admits Xiao Yan is prettier (in an attempt to cheer him up) ....wish I could see Dijun’s reaction when he hears that. Especially considering he told Ali he fell in love with Feng Jiu for her appearance (in a comic outtake)

another thing, while Jiheng was the villain of the story, second to Miao Luo and etc, she got her happy ending in the drama.

in the book, does she also have a happy ending? She is accepted into the demon clan. Will probably be matched to a husband suitable for a princess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

FJ would kick DH out! Or she would go to another room to sleep. DH would follow her like a poor pup that is abandoned and trick his way back into her arms.

All he have to do is just shows FJ his adorable pouting and magically FJ will pampering and indulge him.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

The emperor slayed the competition for the purple attire pageant. Second to him is another 3L3W alumna, Li Jing. :blush:

 

https://www.beauty321.com/post/30981

GWG made sure that the color purple was made for DHDJ. And of course, we shouldn't forget the costume designers for all their hard work. TMOPB may have a high quality looking costumes but its not appealing to the eyes compared to ELoD (like DHDJ blue and purple clothing? ummm...)

 

11 hours ago, Ninky said:

And TA DA! Here is today's long awaited blog post: 

 

How are the Gods and Immortals in the Three Lives Three Worlds Universe born?

Here is the link: 
 
Read to unravel some of the mysteries of the Three Lives Three Worlds Universe!

I really enjoyed this :love:

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To remember that Dong Hua ruled the universe with an iron fist and no mercy....and now for Feng Jiu, he peels fruits for her and carved his heart for her...wow.

  • Like 2
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Megan said:

While Feng Jiu finds Dong Hua devastatingly gorgeous, she admits Xiao Yan is prettier (in an attempt to cheer him up) ....wish I could see Dijun’s reaction when he hears that. Especially considering he told Ali he fell in love with Feng Jiu for her appearance (in a comic outtake)

another thing, while Jiheng was the villain of the story, second to Miao Luo and etc, she got her happy ending in the drama.

in the book, does she also have a happy ending? She is accepted into the demon clan. Will probably be matched to a husband suitable for a princess.

 

XY has a face more delicate and prettier than most girls. Had he heard, DH will troll XY for that. BGG thinks XY is a "sister". Wait till BGG actually calls XY as auntie. :lol: Shao Wan when she wakes will have no qualms describing the demon lord as feminine.

 

Re: JH, in the book Xu Yang is still alive, so he can always arrange a marriage for her, perhaps in the next books. Not necessarily to XY, which is a good thing. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

 

XY has a face more delicate and prettier than most girls. Had he heard, DH will troll XY for that. BGG thinks XY is a "sister". Wait till BGG actually calls XY as auntie. :lol: Shao Wan when she wakes will have no qualms describing the demon lord as feminine.

 

Re: JH, in the book Xu Yang is still alive, so he can always arrange a marriage for her, perhaps in the next books. Not necessarily to XY, which is a good thing. 

Xiao Yan is taken. The truth is Xie Hua Lou was attracted to Xiao Yan's pretty face. That's why she took him in as a disciple when he was younger. Of course Hua Lou herself is a very beautiful woman. That's why Xie Gu Chou isn't happy, his sister left a letter for him to ask him to please take care of Xiao Yan while she is asleep...this is written in one of Lotus Step released chapters.  Remember both lords are on rotational duty, one sleeps when the other is awake. 

 

That's why XGC called him "Idiot" at the end of Pillow Book. He so doesn't like his future Brother in law hahaha.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ninky said:

Xiao Yan is taken. The truth is Xie Hua Lou was attracted to Xiao Yan's pretty face. That's why she took him in as a disciple when he was younger. Of course Hua Lou herself is a very beautiful woman. That's why Xie Gu Chou isn't happy, his sister left a letter for him to ask him to please take care of Xiao Yan while she is asleep...this is written in one of Lotus Step released chapters.  Remember both lords are on rotational duty, one sleeps when the other is awake. 

 

That's why XGC called him "Idiot" at the end of Pillow Book. He so doesn't like his future Brother in law hahaha.

 

I'm not yet in that chapter, but thanks for the heads up! :love: I'm still laughing at chapter 11-2 "date" of the general and the "rejected" bride. :joy: Some parts are sad, from remembering childhood memories of a particular fireworks, but what followed next...:dizzy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is super gorgeous 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Megan said:

To remember that Dong Hua ruled the universe with an iron fist and no mercy....and now for Feng Jiu, he peels fruits for her and carved his heart for her...wow.

Hea head over heels, to the moon and back, to eternity and beyond in love with her. And she with him. :D

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m curious. In the book, Aranya’s Dream was a mobile thing Feng Jiu was unfortunate to encounter when she was entrapped by the serpents.

but in the drama, it seems like you enter the dream via the serpents...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, FoxontheMoon said:

Is there a English translated version

 

There aren't as of now, but the dedicated translation team would (check forum page 717 :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Books: DHDJ led the campaign with 72 gods and generals to conquer and unify the 8 deserts and 6 directions.

 

BGG: Ah??? 

Mommy's sorrowless pastry :love: VS Daddy's sweet and sour catch for the day :dizzy:

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the spirit of keeping this topic alive and enduring, why don’t we all mention one of our favourite chapters from each pillow book?

pillow book 1: restaurant scene. I love how jealous Dong Hua gets. But we see he already wants Feng Jiu to sit next to him. Poor Xiao Yan...

pillow book 2: one of my favourite scenes is when Feng Jiu is thinking about adding a vegetable garden. During this time, we see Dong Hua peeling and feeding loquats to his Wife (that is so endearing), Feng Jiu thoughtfully adding in both of their favourite foods, and she even knows Dong Hua doesn’t like spicy food.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...