[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

17 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

There's that one time in ep31 that FJ barged in bringing meds for his wound. DH was undressing. :joy: They were like an old couple arguing afterwards over not knocking and not locking doors. :sweat_smile: 

DH is so crazy of FJ, all means and all chances he can share space or things with her, he would take. About restraint, he got it in spades. In Aranya's Dream, he waited until she's back to her own body before he became really affectionate. The most he did with FJ in Aranya's body is to hold her but no further intimacy.

What motivated him to really switch bodies was the scene in the book where she was drugged by Aranya's sisters and was getting all touchy and feeely with him. She was trying to kind of seduce (in her drugged state) Dong Hua who she was sitting ON TOP of without knowing HOW! (Dong Hua was lying down in that scene)

Dong Hua said there was something missing in the books that her Aunt showed her regarding lovemaking, hahahha! He asked her what she thinks the process was and there was really a part missing when she told him the "steps" (I think you can guess which part was missing).

That time she was still in Aranya's body. In that scene he said something like "it's time to switch your bodies back". And sure enough the dragon fight and body switching scene happened in the book very soon after.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, Ninky said:

"Didn't she fall in love with me again because she must only have me (and no one else) in this life."

That's a direct a contextual translation if you want a deeper meaning. Because in chinese it's this line "...她再次爱上我难到不是因为她此生非我不可吗?”

Aww...he confirms FJ has claimed him as hers, just as he affirms FJ is his. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Ninky said:

What motivated him to really switch bodies was the scene in the book where she was drugged by Aranya's sisters and was getting all touchy and feeely with him. She was trying to kind of seduce (in her drugged state) Dong Hua who she was sitting ON TOP of without knowing HOW! (Dong Hua was lying down in that scene)

Dong Hua said there was something missing in the books that her Aunt showed her regarding lovemaking, hahahha! He asked her what she thinks the process was and there was really a part missing when she told him the "steps" (I think you can guess which part was missing).

That time she was still in Aranya's body. In that scene he said something like "it's time to switch your bodies back". And sure enough the dragon fight and body switching scene happened in the book very soon after.

If this scene and dialogue were in the series adaptation, ELOD would have broken the internet! :naughty:

Though...a bit of pity in this scene for DH, hahahaha! It's FJ, yet not FJ, "demanding" from him something he's so willing to do, but just can't do. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Aww...he confirms FJ has claimed him as hers, just as he affirms FJ is his. :wub:

That's why chinese to english translation is so difficult. You do miss quite a bit.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If this scene and dialogue were in the series adaptation, ELOD would have broken the internet! :naughty:

Though...a bit of pity in this scene for DH, hahahaha! It's FJ, yet not FJ, "demanding" from him something he's so willing to do, but just can't do. :joy:

She was sitting on top of him playing with his chest and neckline too.... HAHAHAHA! And talking about the topic of lovemaking! Poor guy. Of course he HAD to trade her soul back to her body.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

That's why chinese to english translation is so difficult. You do miss quite a bit.

Very, very grateful that you and the others who know Mandarin are there. We love learning more about the 3W3L from you! :love:

• Like 2

She was sitting on top of him playing with his chest and neckline too.... HAHAHAHA! And talking about the topic of lovemaking! Poor guy. Of course he HAD to trade her soul back to her body.

That's why he was so determined to defeat the water serpent. Hahahahah! Moreover, the other real reason why he fought it for days by sword, rather than use his magic, is DH steaming off frustrations! :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That's why he was so determined to defeat the water serpent. Hahahahah! Moreover, the other real reason why he fought it for days by sword, rather than use his magic, is DH steaming off frustrations! :naughty:

We all know that he was having it really bad....:naughty:

And even in one-shots by the author, he was still having it really bad. I mean 200 day wedding and any excuse to ahem "drive" (chinese slang for doing the deed hahaha) 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 1

21 minutes ago, Ninky said:

He really is desperate to have her. It awakened something that has been dormant in him for a very, very long time. Of course, I would want this scene included in the drama but it would turn PG-17 if they did add this. And I'm glad they did not because I would not be able to handle it.

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I would be broken first before the internet :joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

And even in one-shots by the author, he was still having it really bad. I mean 200 day wedding and any excuse to ahem "drive" (chinese slang for doing the deed hahaha) 

Not long after, BGG's sibling will come to the world :joy:

DH really releasing all his pent up frustrations

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Fearless forecast: it's a 200 day wedding with either a half asleep or no show bride in the reception....while DH is glowingly and smiling widely receiving their guests. :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

18 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Not long after, BGG's sibling will come to the world :joy:

DH really releasing all his pent up frustrations

That is a baby that will be very much awaited in and out of 3L3W :blush: No offense to FJ, but I kinda want all their kids to have DH's hair. Their most visible mark of being DH's. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That is a baby that will be very much awaited in and out of 3L3W :blush: No offense to FJ, but I kinda want all their kids to have DH's hair. Their most visible mark of being DH's. 

Why is that baby the most awaited little thing? :no_mouth: What did I miss?

I think FJ will like her kids to have DH's beautiful hair.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, triplesung said:

That will make that daughter look like a platinum haired girl LOL

One of her readers commented on WeChat that should his daughter inherit his hair, won't she become ELSA? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, triplesung said:

Qing Qiu and Jiuchongtian missed that chance with BGG. They'll be happily looking forward to celebrate the emperor's expanding family.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

That will make that daughter look like a platinum haired girl LOL

One of her readers commented on WeChat that should his daughter inherit his hair, won't she become ELSA? 

With parents like FJ and DH, she'll be more appealing and livelier than Elsa :wub: 

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

Qing Qiu and Jiuchongtian missed that chance with BGG. They'll be happily looking forward to celebrate the emperor's expanding family.

It will become super big news and will spread like wildfire across the Four Seas and Eight Realms. Besides, Dong Hua likes to show off, I bet he'd be parading his wife around with the baby bump once it starts showing on the pretext of going for walks to exercise gently. :tounge_wink:

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

BGG alone will be spoiled rotten from both sides :joy: And the emperor will gladly expand his family as much as his stamina will allow

1 minute ago, Ninky said:

It will become super big news and will spread like wildfire across the Four Seas and Eight Realms. Besides, Dong Hua likes to show off, I bet he'd be parading his wife around with the baby bump once it starts showing on the pretext of going for walks to exercise gently. :tounge_wink:

Anything related to FJ he will show off because she is perfect in his eyes. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4