Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayanEcho

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Recommended Posts

It’s mother’s day here in Australia so Happy mother’s day to all you wonderful mums in this forum. The forum that allowed me to release my inner teenagers out without being getting embarrassed and not feeling alone as I know there are couple others just like me :D. Probably slowly build up my shamelessness from DJ. 
Hopefully all your “Gun-gun” will spoil you to bits on this special day :wub:

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really feel like we need a page with all the characters name in the three lives series. Because with more than one books and countless outtakes it gets confusing at times. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity, which ended first, Aranya’s lifetime or Xiao Jiu’s lifetime?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Megan said:

Just watched a funny scene about the questionability of Ye Hua’s stamina.

well, Feng Jiu can definitely testify her Husband has no lack of that. But then, I have a feeling Dong Hua doesn’t need to be provoked to carry her off to their bedroom.

Rather he uses every excuse to do that. That one-shot about the way they sleep on the blog. Every little opportunity he will use it to his advantage...

  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it weird that I find how Su Moye fears Dijun’s deadly punishment for revealing that water serpents aren’t that poisonous...I find Dong Hua’s imagined reaction surprisingly adorable/endearing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplesung We'd love to have had more glimpses of them. One thing for sure, DH is never icy faced to his FJ and BGG. :wub:

 

These seems to be quite right for the Ideal Father outtake. :) 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@triplesung We'd love to have had more glimpses of them. One thing for sure, DH is never icy faced to his FJ and BGG. :wub:

 

These seems to be quite right for the Ideal Father outtake. :) 

 

 

I think DH would have a bit of hard time adjusting to be a father so I can imagine him more as being kind of awkward towards his son in the first few years mainly because DH was born without a mother and a father. I know he was adopted later in life by ZH's parents but its different when its not your own. He does not know how to act in front of BGG. 

 

But then again, he never experienced "true" love before and was able to become an expert at it (in the flirting aspect) when it came to FJ. 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Megan said:

Out of curiosity, which ended first, Aranya’s lifetime or Xiao Jiu’s lifetime?

 

Basing from the series, though Aranya's life is longer, it is implied (the first time DH woke up from deep sleep, when he asked for the mortal realm stint to be moved earlier than planned) that it ended ahead of FJ as Xiao Jiu. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I think DH would have a bit of hard time adjusting to be a father so I can imagine him more as being kind of awkward towards his son in the first few years mainly because DH was born without a mother and a father. I know he was adopted later in life by ZH's parents but its different when its not your own. He does not know how to act in front of BGG. 

 

But then again, he never experienced "true" love before and was able to become an expert at it (in the flirting aspect) when it came to FJ. 

 

 

 

I think father and son are curious with each other, and had some sort of bond while waiting for and taking care of FJ to recover. :) 

 

Maybe it wasn't so much an adjustment too for DH, as he used to dangle the idea of having their little fox cubs to FJ. :P

 

BGG at the end of the series and at the boat ride scene was comfortable enough with DH. So perhaps like with FJ, he too made effort for BGG.:wub: Besides, he should know a little how to make the little guy warm up to him, as DH had some spoiling and learned how to be coquettish from FJ. :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

 

Basing from the series, though Aranya's life is longer, it is implied (the first time DH woke up from deep sleep, when he asked for the mortal realm stint to be moved earlier than planned) that it ended ahead of FJ as Xiao Jiu. 

But what does his waking have to do with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@triplesung We'd love to have had more glimpses of them. One thing for sure, DH is never icy faced to his FJ and BGG. :wub:

 

These seems to be quite right for the Ideal Father outtake. :) 

 

 

I understand Chinese but I have no idea what this storyline is supposed to be...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

 

I think father and son are curious with each other, and had some sort of bond while waiting for and taking care of FJ to recover. :) 

 

Maybe it wasn't so much an adjustment too for DH, as he used to dangle the idea of having their little fox cubs to FJ. :P

 

BGG at the end of the series and at the boat ride scene was comfortable enough with DH. So perhaps like with FJ, he too made effort for BGG.:wub: Besides, he should know a little how to make the little guy warm up to him, as DH had some spoiling and learned how to be coquettish from FJ. :lol:

That was cute of DH to make effort for BGG to accept him.

 

Of course he is DH. It wouldn't take him that long to adjust :D 

I'm just imagining how he introduced his little nine-tailed silver fox to the rest of the world. 

 

 

Maybe like this? :joy:

 

PS. I am loving these fanarts. To those who made them, make more please :wub:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Megan said:

But what does his waking have to do with it?

 

DH woke up, likely due to his half of his shadow not fulfilling his purpose at Fanyin Valley - which is to repel ML - when Shen Ye chose to use his cultivation to create and live in Aranya's dream. 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

 

I think father and son are curious with each other, and had some sort of bond while waiting for and taking care of FJ to recover. :) 

 

Maybe it wasn't so much an adjustment too for DH, as he used to dangle the idea of having their little fox cubs to FJ. :P

 

BGG at the end of the series and at the boat ride scene was comfortable enough with DH. So perhaps like with FJ, he too made effort for BGG.:wub: Besides, he should know a little how to make the little guy warm up to him, as DH had some spoiling and learned how to be coquettish from FJ. :lol:

I don't think he cared how many he had fox cubs. It depends on how many FJ wants. I always thought it was just an excuse for him so he could  :naughty: with FJ. :lol:

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, triplesung said:

That was cute of DH to make effort for BGG to accept him.

 

Of course he is DH. It wouldn't take him that long to adjust :D 

I'm just imagining how he introduced his little nine-tailed silver fox to the rest of the world. 

 

Maybe like this? :joy:

 

PS. I am loving these fanarts. To those who made them, make more please :wub:

 

Don't forget, there are baguas Si Ming and Lian Song, and big-mouth Xiao Yan. They are like the advance party for info dissemination. :lol: By the time FJ wakes up and they are back to Tai Chen palace, BGG will be known by everyone and every bettors and every matchmakers in Jiuchongtian, Qing Qiu, and Demon realm. :sweat_smile:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, pawla said:

I don't think he cared how many he had fox cubs. It depends on how many FJ wants. I always thought it was just an excuse for him so he could  :naughty: with FJ. :lol:

 

Hahaha, that's always the top priority of DH with FJ! And he would get his way by whatever charming means and nifty words and pouting and being jealous. :naughty: And fortunately, DH has a palace for a house, he is mostly free, plus Ali's there to count stars with BGG. :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello ELoD fandom :glasses:

The drama may have ended its run online but I am sure the love (for it) and the foxy spirit will live on for, well, Three Lives Three Worlds, perhaps more? :)   

The Pillow Book is officially the #1 Top Ten Web Drama for Q1/2020. :love: 

Pin by Carina on Rilakkuma | Rilakkuma, Congratulations, Cute animals  Congrats to cast, crew and Tang Qi for your concerted artistic creation, presentation and performance that resulted in an entertaining and enjoyable drama and novel! 

 

Capture1-Pillowbook-No1.png

Capture.png CR: Weibo @人民日报数字传播 联合 @艺恩数据

 

For added info, below are the #2, #5 and #7 rankings:

Spoiler

Capture2-Winter-Begonia-No2.png

Capture3-Under-The-Power-No5.png

Capture5-Killing-Three-Thousand-Crows-No7.png

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

 

Bwahahaha, this is one of those translations that confuses more! :lol: I may be wrong, but based on the article contents, it's a ranking on the cuteness and charms overload of the roles these actors/actresses are most identified with? And fans aren't over it anytime soon? :lol:

Haha, thank you for the explanation :D

 

And yes, Dijun is cuter than Fengjiu :D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...