[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

9 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

I think it must be EP32, I kept watching EP33 repeatedly to find that scene :lol:

don't kill me but I think she just dropped the PIN when she fell down, FJ kept dropping her hairpin all the time in the drama :lol: DH just gestured her to hold his hand :sweat_smile: 

Maybe that's why he kept staring at the ground for a while (22:54) then flicked his wrist to make that damn mourning pin disappear at 23:10

Ahahaha, correcting the ep# now. Were you seeing in YouTube? The ads might have been the difference in the timings we qouted.

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

From Asiandrama web

I was seeing in the WeTV app. 

It's very easy to miss this mourning flower pin swiping. :lol: I think there are more scenes that will be a revelation if ever the uncut version gets aired.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

That's giving mice a bad rep :joy:

Thanks God he said a "mouse" not a Hamster..because I love Hamster 

Regardless , wether it's Mice , mouse, or hamster they were mean to be eaten by Red Fox. :joy:

An info about Red fox 

Red foxes primarily feed on voles, mice, gerbils, deer mice, birds, mouse-like rodents, woodchucks, galliformes, waterfowls, ground squirrels, hamsters.

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

56 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

JH has a strong bond with mouses, so one even came to visit her on the set as well :joy:

https://youtu.be/vvQZEEALy4Y

Why I had never seen this BTS? I thought I've seen all the BTS of ELOD :blink:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

I was seeing in the WeTV app. 

It's very easy to miss this mourning flower pin swiping. :lol: I think there are more scenes that will be a revelation if ever the uncut version gets aired.

It's the same flower pin DH put back on FJ when she was drunk right? Also the same pin FJ left in the hot spring. So many opportunities he had to get rid of the flower pin but I guess DH hadn't realized his feelings for her at those times. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Megan said:

Nah. We’ll have to agree to disagree cos I still don’t think Jiheng owed DH anything since he was doing it all for Meng Hao.

poor Lian Song...you’d think his BFF would at least give him a heads up.

People have different perceptions and outlook when it comes to paying/owing debts to someone. IMO, JH owes both his dad and DH because if not for DH, her plans to runaway and be with Minsu would never be possible if not for DH’s help. If DH doesn’t want to grant it, can she force him to do so, with DH’s attutude? Nah. So practically, even if its for her dad’s sake it is still DH who made it happen. For ZL, it is all about good manners and gratitude because that is how ZL sees it. So, kudos to ZL for being a good person.

Also, for JH to blame ZL why she had fallen in love with DH... well honestly, it was nobody’s problem but hers. Just like all the others who had fallen for DH. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, pawla said:

Why I had never seen this BTS? I thought I've seen all the BTS of ELOD :blink:

It's the same flower pin DH put back on FJ when she was drunk right? Also the same pin FJ left in the hot spring. So many opportunities he had to get rid of the flower pin but I guess DH hadn't realized his feelings for her at those times. 

It's seems so..

PB1 page 265

She spoke so valiantly, head raised high that the white hairpin on her head shook as it threatened to fall off. At last, it fell away from her hair and Donghua, who had been waiting, reached his hand out to catch it. Looking
down at the hairpin in his hand, his eyes glimmered in recollection of
something
. “They say to meet a playful teacher is a godsend blessing.”
Fengjiu really didn't know what to say anymore. “Don't think I haven't
read my books. They clearly say a serious teacher, not a teasing teacher.”

Dijun wasn't too happy with the hairpin on her head. He removed it and
turned it into a pink flower,
then carefully pinned it back on her hair.
“Then let's just say I'm being upright for once.”

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, pawla said:

Yes, it was the same pin. After 6mo of absence, DH went to Fanyin Valley the first day it opened. He must have missed her after reading about her (PB2, p2), and perhaps, dreaming of the only one he had kept with him in his bedchamber. :P

After 6mo, the merry chase began. And DH being DH, he'd demolish any sign of competition, real or in kind. That includes the hairpin. In ELOD he got rid of it. :phew:

It was darn funny that DH stood up Buddha as he hightailed it to Fanyin Valley. Never would he anticipate that FJ had helped set a trap for him to fall in to, he was also told by FJ that she argued with the Buddha he left behind in Tai Chen. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

35 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Dijun wasn't too happy with the hairpin on her head. He removed it and
turned it into a pink flower,
then carefully pinned it back on her hair.
“Then let's just say I'm being upright for once.”

DH really wants her to move on quickly so that they can start their delayed romance. He could've waited until she would remove it herself.

There was a scene where FJ asked what would DH do if he knew she was the fox from before. His answer in the book just made me scream. I wish they did the same in the series.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, triplesung said:

DH really wants her to move on quickly so that they can start their delayed romance. He could've waited until she would remove it herself.

There was a scene where FJ asked what would DH do if he knew she was the fox from before. His answer in the book just made me scream. I wish they did the same in the series.

PB2 page 367

By the pond, Fengjiu was looking absently into the water. Dijun soaked ah handkerchief and handed it to her. Fengjiu placed it onto her face. Once the coolness seeped onto her skin, she finally awoke and said, “Luckily, when I was a servant in your palace, you didn't have a chance to recognize me.

Had you known me then, you'd tell me the same thing you said to Jiheng today.”

She hesitated: “Truthfully, what you said was a bit cold.” Dawn began to rise from the east, bringing with it brilliant rays of light.
Green grass laid out like a carpet by the pond.

Dijun lay down and looked to the vast sky above. He seemed to be in thoughts as he said, “If I had known you then, my son would be old enough to go out for errands by
now.”

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

PB2 page 367

By the pond, Fengjiu was looking absently into the water. Dijun soaked ah handkerchief and handed it to her. Fengjiu placed it onto her face. Once the coolness seeped onto her skin, she finally awoke and said, “Luckily, when I was a servant in your palace, you didn't have a chance to recognize me.

She hesitated: “Truthfully, what you said was a bit cold.” Dawn began to rise from the east, bringing with it brilliant rays of light.

Dijun lay down and looked to the vast sky above. He seemed to be in thoughts as he said, “If I had known you then, my son would be old enough to go out for errands by
now.”

It was this scene!! I reread it so many times and I just can't get over it. He knew she was the one for him.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, triplesung said:

It was this scene!! I reread it so many times and I just can't get over it. He knew she was the one for him.

They just needed that one chance to actually meet. They were like the moon and the Yueling flowers for so long. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

PB2 page 367

now.”

It is the pond scene, they skipped this part since it needed JH to stalk and beg them for this conversation to follow..

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Aari sky said:

It is the pond scene, they skipped this part since it needed JH to stalk and beg them for this conversation to follow..

Can do without this scene of her stalking them...JH in ELOD had more than enough scenes. This dialogue between DH and FJ though could be used in another scene, with a little tweaking. Hmm, what if they actually did, but horrors, it too didn't make the cut, like many other important and significant scenes.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • LOL 2