[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, triplesung said:

We need the full cut of the whole series. I also want to know why DH was able to recover faster when he was the one who gave his remaining cultivation to the dying FJ. 

TQ did mention nothing like that will happen in the books so I am glad we will not live to see the day DH dies.

TQ mentioned in one of the outtakes/Q&A that DH will never fade to oblivion. Sigh, our baby DH, he's so adored, but of course FJ loves him best. :wub:

I think DH recovered faster due to his level of cultivation. Aside from that, he's also a seasoned warrior, so recovery for him is more swift. FJ on the other hand is younger and her cultivation is quite low as she transferred half of it to Qingti before she left for mortal realm.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jimmylyne said:

A conversations between ZY and FJ also a bit info about why DH decided to choose the Deities over the Demons

PB1 page 99 & 100

Peach blossoms went on for miles in April. Zheyan caressed the jade hairpin and pleasantly repeated her question, “Why did Donghua choose the Deity clan?”

As if he had memorized the passages, he went on to recite: “According to the historians, calamities fell upon the lands that year. Only the Deity clan’s territories were gifted with benign wind and rain; its people lived in prosperous peace.

Upon seeking for the cause, Donghua found out it was because the Deity clan had practiced all five commandments:

no killing, no stealing, no lusting, no lying, and no drinking.

Because of such praise-worthy morals, Heaven was touched and watched over the Deity clan. That as why Donghua decided to choose the deities over the demons and determined to devote his life from then on to saving others.”

This was the textbook reason though, But the real reason behind DH choosing Deity clan is hilarious :joy:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, triplesung said:

We need the full cut of the whole series. I also want to know why DH was able to recover faster when he was the one who gave his remaining cultivation to the dying FJ. 

TQ did mention nothing like that will happen in the books so I am glad we will not live to see the day DH dies.

In the novel DH doesn't use all his cultivation to kill Demon ML & Purify MC, he was about to but they (DH & FJ) get saved at the last moment by YH, BQ & MY by using kunlun to seal the realm from collapsing ( period).. so he was able to recover quickly but since FJ is still a baby immortal, losing almost all her cultivation again was too much for her to recover quickly so she goes to into the temporary comma..

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

This was the textbook reason though, But the real reason behind DH choosing Deity clan is hilarious :joy:

I'm so glad this scene was not cut in the series! :lol: I'm not so sure, but the pretty boy with a pair of painted brows looks like the 1st blind date of FJ in Jiuchongtian. :P

I just checked now and can't help but laugh. The BGM when Zhe Yan was telling FJ about DH's nightly throwing out of unwanted bed occupants, is the same BGM when DH proposed to FJ at the bridge in Aranya's dream. He's also wearing pure white in both scenes.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm so glad this scene was not cut in the series! :lol: I'm not so sure, but the pretty boy with a pair of painted brows looks like the 1st blind date of FJ in Jiuchongtian. :P

I just checked now and can't help but laugh. The BGM when Zhe Yan was telling FJ about DH's nightly throwing out of unwanted bed occupants, is the same BGM when DH proposed to FJ at the bridge in Aranya's dream. He's also wearing pure white in both scenes.:lol:

Good observations :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It's amazing that you managed to catch all that :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

On 3/27/2020 at 12:00 PM, Yori Ten said:

The first few kisses were better. Then, it is as though they changed direction and went for saccharine sweet. No clue because in script, there are few more lips to lips kisses.

Scene at Qingqiu under the beautiful Peach Blossom tree. FJ found DH resting. She went over to ask what exactly DH told her father.

DH and FJ looked at each other intensely. DH kissed FJ on the lips passionately. They kissed FOR A LONG while before separating. So yeah...hahaha...

Wait...do you have the link for that? (Hopefully crosses fingers)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@jimmylyne DH the ice face deity has the biggest heart really.

And that narration of Zhe Yan got more interesting next pages PB1, pp101-103. :joy:

Poor pure and innocent young DH..he must be really confused (or maybe not..since he was an "Emotionless" deity) when pretty boy appear in his bed chamber.:lol:

At least he was more lenient with all the womans by throwing them out with "one quick toss" compared to how he did with pretty boy "grab by the neck".

To think he also did it to JH although "by the collar" instead of "by the neck" but the technique was actually the same..How embarrassing..

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

14 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@jimmylyne DH the ice face deity has the biggest heart really.

And that narration of Zhe Yan got more interesting next pages PB1, pp101-103. :joy:

PB1 page 102

Then came a night when finally no more female crawled into his bed. This time it was a pair of painted brows and deep autumn eyes, a pretty boy.
He brought the lad to the door and promptly flung him out. The young man wailed, “You carried all of them in your arms before throwing them out. Why did you grab me by the neck instead? You’re not being fair. Not
being fair at all!”

Zheyan unhurriedly poured more wine into his cup. “It was so bad that when Fushen came to the Blue Sea and asked Donghua to come with him, Donghua followed with nary a word. Women from the Deity clan at least had more restraints than those from the Demon clan, but he wasn’t ever truly at peace until the day he entered Taichen Palace.”

"It was so bad that when Fushen came to the Blue Sea and asked Donghua to come with him, Donghua followed with nary a word."

Fushen asked DH to follow him, to where exactly? To his school ? and become one of his students along with Zhe Yan, Shao Wan, MoYan and Bai Zhi?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Poor pure and innocent young DH..he must be really confused (or maybe not..since he was an "Emotionless" deity) when pretty boy appear in his bed chamber.:lol:

At least he was more lenient with all the womans by throwing them out with "one quick toss" compared to how he did with pretty boy "grab by the neck".

To think he also did it to JH although "by the collar" instead of "by the neck" but the technique was actually the same..How embarrassing..

Eh, the shenanigans of JH would be so mortifying for Meng Hao and the demon clans. Would have been so satisfying to see her getting flung from the entrance back to Xu Yang. :P A scene like that would have been a meme. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, chsaf said:

It's amazing that you managed to catch all that :joy:

You will be surprised. Some people in this forum are just amazing and their attention to details are impeccable.
I remember the one that really amused me the most is when someone notice in the drama the part when DHDJ get rid of the white pin flower in the FV as FJ just about to start her training with DHDJ. It was only very subtle movement from DHDJ and I could barely notice it until someone point it out. He is probably couldn’t stand the fact that she is still mourn for another man :) 

Anyway, that’s why this forum is amazing. You can always pick up some new things along the way. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

And of course, the emperor easily wins the white hair pageant hands down. :lol:

https://www.beauty321.com/post/32161

#8 is Zhe Yan of TMOPB, who was supposed to be DH? Fortunately, the roles were switched. :)

Of course... DHDJ hands down.:love:

We've been blessed..so thankful and grateful for the fact the roles were switched. It's a fated.. a destiny and a heaven's will.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

And of course, the emperor easily wins the white hair pageant hands down. :lol:

https://www.beauty321.com/post/32161

#8 is Zhe Yan of TMOPB, who was supposed to be DH? Fortunately, the roles were switched. :)

Except for DH, None of those  actors look good in white wig especially Deng lun and Ren Jialun they look sick and frail. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

12 hours ago, triplesung said:

He loves her so much and it is making me feel jealous.

A lot of people hated ZL during this scene. But for me, it was him that saved BFJ and DH's fated destiny. If he really kept quiet it is then I will hate him with all my being.

ZL kept it in for so long. I admire how he manage to be so calm 99% of the time. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

"It was so bad that when Fushen came to the Blue Sea and asked Donghua to come with him, Donghua followed with nary a word."

Fushen asked DH to follow him, to where exactly? To his school ? and become one of his students along with Zhe Yan, Shao Wan, MoYan and Bai Zhi?

For Zhe Yan to say it was so bad, it's more curious now how much worse it was after the night DH had thrown out the pretty boy. Did DH face hordes of pretty boys trying to crawl into his bed every night afterwards? :scream:

Fushen might have taken DH to Jiuchongtian, to Tai Chen palace? Where DH had hidden to be at peace even if the goddesses are more restrained.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, Aari sky said:

Except for DH, None of those  actors look good in white wig especially Deng lun and Ren Jialun they look sick and frail. 

True! I love Deng Lun, but white hair is no go for him!

Vengo looks like a natural white head. In fact, I feel like Vengo looks more attractive as he aged. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3