Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Well, my mini-mes said there are Pokémons in ELOD :lol:

Nine-tailed fox  - Ninetales / Vulpix

Meng Hao - Gyarados

And the other beasts shown. :)

I showed them the finale episode and the boat scene, and both were asking if there will be more DH and Jiu and boy DH. :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• jimmylyne

• Ninky

• Megan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

3 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Is there an air date yet?

No idea on that, or if it would actually get released, but it would be really nice to see the uncut version. Honestly, viewers want to see the scenes that were in teasers which weren't in the actual episodes.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Battle of the Immortal Realm's Strongest Husband, Dong Hua Di Jun vs Crown Prince Ye Hua

List of Criteria 

1. Attractiveness

2. Physical strength (in bed?) 

3. Cultivation Force

4. Financial Stability 

5. Culinary Skills (Need I say more :D)

6. Bossiness

7. Tolerance (of wifey's friends and past relationships) 

8. Dodging suspicion 

9. Flirting & Shamelessness (Who can beat our Grandpa B))

10. Wedding Presence

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
38 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Battle of the Immortal Realm's Strongest Husband, Dong Hua Di Jun vs Crown Prince Ye Hua

List of Criteria 

1. Attractiveness

2. Physical strength (in bed?) 

3. Cultivation Force

4. Financial Stability 

5. Culinary Skills (Need I say more :D)

6. Bossiness

7. Tolerance (of wifey's friends and past relationships) 

8. Dodging suspicion 

9. Flirting & Shamelessness (Who can beat our Grandpa B))

10. Wedding Presence

Lollll at no 2. It's obvious who the winner is both physically and in bed *ahem* :smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

@Wuzetian

1. Attractiveness - DH wins this. YH didn't throw out beauties and a boy from his bed.;)

2. Physical strength (in bed?) - actually, still unknown. What we know VS what is actually going on. Hahaha. Shouldn't it be, who made someone unable to get up afterwards? :phew:

3. Cultivation Force - DH. How else he had lived that long?

4. Financial Stability - Both shouldn't be short of money. LOL.

5. Culinary Skills - YH of course! DH's sweet and sour fish, only FJ is not dropping half dead after eating.:lol:

6. Bossiness - DH, the boss of the bosses! He invented bossiness, LOL!

7. Tolerance (of wifey's friends and past relationships) - YH. Coz he can't kill Li Jing who's already dead. And he won't think of doing that to twin MY, or 16th who slept in BQ's room, right?

8. Dodging suspicion - YH. The problem with DH, he got too many to protect and care of.

9. Flirting & Shamelessness - DH hands down. Doesn't care where or when, he must make even the stones aware that FJ is his.:P

10. Wedding Presence - both were not there.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
33 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Wuzetian

1. Attractiveness - DH wins this. YH didn't throw out beauties and a boy from his bed.;)

2. Physical strength (in bed?) - actually, still unknown. What we know VS what is actually going on. Hahaha. Shouldn't it be, who made someone unable to get up afterwards? :phew:

3. Cultivation Force - DH. How else he had lived that long?

4. Financial Stability - Both shouldn't be short of money. LOL.

5. Culinary Skills - YH of course! DH's sweet and sour fish, only FJ is not dropping half dead after eating.:lol:

6. Bossiness - DH, the boss of the bosses! He invented bossiness, LOL!

7. Tolerance (of wifey's friends and past relationships) - YH. Coz he can't kill Li Jing who's already dead.

He is not dead in book. Dong Hua went searching there for Feng Jiu. Approached Li Jing. So still there for YH to kill. But plotting to kill opponents is something he won’t do.

hahhaha LOL.

And he won't think of doing that to twin MY, or 16th who slept in BQ's room, right?

8. Dodging suspicion - YH. The problem with DH, he got too many to protect and care of.

9. Flirting & Shamelessness - DH hands down. Doesn't care where or when, he must make even the stones aware that FJ is his.:P

10. Wedding Presence - both were not there.

• LOL 7

@Ninky Yeah, he's alive in the book. Ahahaha, ghoul (ghost) tribe was very prominent in TMOPB. ELOD featured demon clan a lot. YH won't plot, but that one touchy drunk in mortal realm disappeared somewhere even YH doesn't know. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
40 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Ninky Yeah, he's alive in the book. Ahahaha, ghoul (ghost) tribe was very prominent in TMOPB. ELOD featured demon clan a lot. YH won't plot, but that one touchy drunk in mortal realm disappeared somewhere even YH doesn't know. :lol:

BQ said she was about to do the same

to that guy haha. 姑姑 is very strong in the book. I feel they toned her down quite a bit in show. I really don’t think she is at all the type that needs to rely

on men at all. She fights well and the only reason why she chose to live like a recluse is to keep Mo Yuan secret. LOL.

• Like 7
50 minutes ago, Ninky said:

BQ said she was about to do the same

to that guy haha. 姑姑 is very strong in the book. I feel they toned her down quite a bit in show. I really don’t think she is at all the type that needs to rely

on men at all. She fights well and the only reason why she chose to live like a recluse is to keep Mo Yuan secret. LOL.

It would have been more awesome if she did that "disappearing trick" to him rather than YH...better yet, she and Ali disappear and really scare the drunk, hahaha. They did tone her down so she won't show suspicious YH how Kunlun-bred she is.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

No idea on that, or if it would actually get released, but it would be really nice to see the uncut version. Honestly, viewers want to see the scenes that were in teasers which weren't in the actual episodes.

Plus, if they want to make more money.  I am sure there is enough fanbase to make more profit off a director's cut.

• Like 9
19 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@vivi0303 is Cheng Yu winning over Su Jin? :lol: Both actress are gorgeous though. Though Su Jin was quite bad, she's so cute at TMOPB when FJ impersonated her to steal the lamp. In that scene, I can see why she could have been FJ.

Yes, Cheng Yu is beating Su Jin.:joy: Honestly thought Ju Nuo was going to beat Cheng Yu though

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
23 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

I believe if you head over to their website, the full translation will be up.

That's the video I saw yesterday and watched without understanding as usual (it's Vengo content so)  I was waiting for the eng subs. They're not up yet. 

• Like 5

I cant wait for Bodhi fate to be released!! It sounds so interesting and shaowan is definitely an interesting character! I heard a rumor that it might be more 18+ than the other three lives three worlds series since it's more bloody and has more sexual content. I cant wait to see moyuans and the other celestial's character development since the story starts at the heavenly father school where donghua, zheyan,shao wan, fengjius granddad and moyuan are all around 70/80 years old! I find it so interesting that shaowan is donghuas best friend and mo yuan's first love, she must be a very interesting person to get these two stonefaced guys to be around her 24/7. The novel sounds so crazy since it's common knowledge that moyuan eventually kills her in the first demon war, I'm so interested on why that happened...tang qi release this novel asap so I can see all my favourite characters to come back!! But I know that wont happen since lotus steps has to come first since bodies fate is supposed to be the last story. But I think lotus steps will be kinda boring tbh since Chengyu and liansong aren't characters that I can watch a 60 episode series on..maybe like 20 max.

• Like 8