[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I saw a drama trailer called switch of fate or fate of switch? I am not sure but it was about two babies being switched by the rich family's servant, I thought I should give it a try but then I found out one of the characters portrayed by the actress who played JH. I don't hate the actress but somehow I couldn't bring my self to watch the drama because of the JH face..do I need a theraphy? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Donghuadijun said:

I saw a drama trailer called switch of fate or fate of switch? I am not sure but it was about two babies being switched by the rich family's servant, I thought I should give it a try but then I found out one of the characters portrayed by the actress who played JH. I don't hate the actress but somehow I couldn't bring my self to watch the drama because of the JH face..do I need a theraphy? 

Nope we totally understand your feelings. I would refrain from watching it as well.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

11 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Hahaha..the smart part..i take it back. She couldn't even carry out her task to find the Lingbi stone. Fail.

I read that some people (yes, they are some) actually think that she is a 爱情英雄 (love hero). I just can't take those people seriously.

Totally hopeless idiot. Even fell in love with a girl, if she was gay it would've been fine but JH wasn't so, I rest my case.

Are you kidding me? 爱情英雄 (love hero) in what perspective? More like love hindrance. Oh dear those people are seriously delusional :triumph:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Yori Ten Your parents had good foresight to make you learn Mandarin :) I get ya, M&B helps while away the time, hahaha. Who's your favourite writer? Penny Jordan, Carole Mortimer, and Sara Craven for me. :lol:

As a kid, I was often on my own to entertain myself. There are the nannies to look after me during daytime, if I'm not left to the great grandparents' house. 

Hmm, there are lots of instances the TV is switched on for me so that I won't wander out the house or the compound. So I got to watch a lot of Sesame St, and during very early weekends, I get to see those old Kung Fu shows. I remember one wherein one of the character's hand becomes black and anyone it strikes perishes. 

I didn't understand but I watched, hahaha. The language barrier didn't bother me, maybe because one of my nannies was a special child herself, and a neighbor's kid I played with once in a while had DS. Their speech is impaired, neither could they hear well. Thanks to them though that I'm better in assessing situations.

Though I only really started watching Cdrama last Dec 2019, the nostalgia is there. I may or may not learn passable Mandarin, hahaha, but I'm also confident enough that I may be able to, since I somehow did with Arabic.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

I just wanna smack her. Top rank in my list of most hated scene

When JH made DH promise not to marry anyone.. I was like.. What do you want? You want DH to stay as an ancient old spinster???? :rage:, he saved your life and as a repayment you want him to be a spinster ?? Well I don't know if spinster could be use for men.. Correct me if I use a wrong word for it..but seriously? If I would save someone and that person wanted me to stay single for the rest of my life.. Il dig a 15 m deep down to earth and tell her to jump inside.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Elegant? Sort of.

Beautiful? Apparently a rare beauty in the demon realm. But why do I think Miao Luo is far more beautiful than JH? :sweat_smile:

Talented? Maybe just in music and tea+soup making and nothing else.

Smart? Hell no. Definitely low IQ and EQ.

Miao Lou is more beautiful for me too compared to JH. 

I don't find JH even worthy as a princess. In that position she should have already known that strategic alliances may be required through marriage to help her clan advance. 

She couldn't step up to the task, she flatly refused coz she only wants marriage with Minsu. Sheesh, she even told that to DH. So she was very irritating when she now wanted to claim back DH who is already very much smitten with FJ.

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

19 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Totally hopeless idiot. Even fell in love with a girl, if she was gay it would've been fine but JH wasn't so, I rest my case.

Are you kidding me? 爱情英雄 (love hero) in what perspective? More like love hindrance. Oh dear those people are seriously delusional :triumph:

In the drama, they made her perhaps a bi? Because she knew Minsu is a girl at the end but she still seemed to love her, the only part where I feel bad for her was when Minsu died and she jumped down the cliff. Well I actually feel a little tiny bit of bad for her when DH wanted to prepare medicine or some sort for FJ and she wanted to help and DH rejected her coldly. I was happy that DH was cold to her but also feel a bit sorry for her that she was so desperate and clearly the man doesnt show any interest in her yet she still try so hard. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1

@MayanEcho :thumbsup: 

Believe it or not, I wasn't that much into books. I am more of a sports person and I was always outside. Haha..I read only when it's raining and I can't do sports. :tounge_wink: So basically anything goes when it comes to books. I was the tomboy that's always hanging around boys. So when mom knew I was reading M&B, she got shocked but also secretly happy. Ahahahaha...I had a crush on my team captain back then okay.....

@Donghuadijun JH is just selfish, plain and simple. If I can't find happiness nor should you. It angers me most when she really really, I mean really thinks that without FJ in the picture, DH would have loved her. Someone please go get me a vomit bucket. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Hahaha..the smart part..i take it back. She couldn't even carry out her task to find the Lingbi stone. Fail.

I read that some people (yes, they are some) actually think that she is a 爱情英雄 (love hero). I just can't take those people seriously.

Love hero? Ji Heng?? They must be drunk. 

She's not smart, she's just good thinking of her wants, needs. She's not having empathy, she's immature, too. 

As princess, if situation arises that FJ is asked to be in arranged marriage for Qing Qiu, she will do it if her subjects will be reassured of gaining something better. 

JH couldn't do it. Some princess she was. Hmpt. 

Yeah, arranged marriage isn't for everyone, and I am not at all agreeable to it. But in extraordinary situations, for the sake of common good, what has to be done must be done.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, chsaf said:

She came out victorious after all the love hardships she has to endure. She eventually found love and someone who will cherish her with all his life. For all the hurt she has gotten, all the heartbreak and rejections, she came out of it stronger. She didn't dwell on the past and willingly open her heart to a new love story. How brave is our JH. A true 爱情英雄! Bravo.

My sarcasm meter just broke and I don't even care.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, Yori Ten said:

She came out victorious after all the love hardships she has to ensure. She eventually found love and someone who will cherish her with all his life. For all the hurt she has gotten, all the heartbreak and rejections, she came out of it stronger. She didn't dwell on the past and willingly open her heart to a new love story. How brave is our JH. A true 爱情英雄! Bravo.

My sarcasm meter just broke and I don't even care.

I need a vomit emoji.. And I mean it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Also, we all know that Vengo nailed it as DH, but I actually in awe and amazed on the actor who play XY. If I would be given role as a character who desperately in love with JH, I might need a customized costume where I could sew a bucket inside so while acting I could vomit and has a place to contain it.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

7 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

@Yori TenAgreed. It's okay if you don't like it but as you said the critics need to be objective in the review. They said boring storyline but can't argue what was boring. I read someone said she doesn't like because she wanted her fav actor to be Donghua. Too bad for you, we got the perfect Donghua Dijun and we love him. So, Bye Felicia. Some are just being haters. I don't give them my time.

So that person reviewed something he didn't even watch. No comment.

wrfdL3d.jpg%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E

You can tell Felicia that her favorite actor could use a face swap app..or looking for the photographer who made a donghua fengjiu pre-wedding theme photos.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Donghua taking care of Ji heng cut scene can be forever lost and every cut scenes regarding her.

I just realized this while watching some clips. I skipped JH's ending scene by FFWding and XY asked if they can consumate first to seal the deal?!  Hahahaha, I totally didn't know that part existed! OMG, I really need my vomit bucket again. I should have just left sleeping dogs lie.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

My daily calls with my momma was spending the last hour talking about ELoD. :joy: she thinks the DHDJ and FJ dance/fight scene was the most beautiful choreography for a fight scene ever. Also, I am quoting her,  "wouldn't it be nice if that fur lover demon lord just left JH to die when he found her?". :skull: :scream: Momma usually tells me to not say anything if I have nothing nice to say about someone. 

:mrgreen: <----- can this be the vomit emoji???? Ahahahahhaa

• Like 1
  • LOL 8