[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

18 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Wuzetian

1. Attractiveness - DH wins this. YH didn't throw out beauties and a boy from his bed.;)

2. Physical strength (in bed?) - actually, still unknown. What we know VS what is actually going on. Hahaha. Shouldn't it be, who made someone unable to get up afterwards? :phew:

3. Cultivation Force - DH. How else he had lived that long?

4. Financial Stability - Both shouldn't be short of money. LOL.

5. Culinary Skills - YH of course! DH's sweet and sour fish, only FJ is not dropping half dead after eating.:lol:

6. Bossiness - DH, the boss of the bosses! He invented bossiness, LOL!

7. Tolerance (of wifey's friends and past relationships) - YH. Coz he can't kill Li Jing who's already dead. And he won't think of doing that to twin MY, or 16th who slept in BQ's room, right?

8. Dodging suspicion - YH. The problem with DH, he got too many to protect and care of.

9. Flirting & Shamelessness - DH hands down. Doesn't care where or when, he must make even the stones aware that FJ is his.:P

10. Wedding Presence - both were not there.

Actually I didnt quite understand the author of the video on point 8-Dodging suspicion. What is it really about? So means YH comes clean in his actions where as DH keeps concealing truths? 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Compilation of deleted scenes 

They shouldn't delete the scenes and should air the uncut version.They put extra efforts to act those compared to others because they have to act infront of just green backgrounds and they have to edit them a lot with CGI.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Actually I didnt quite understand the author of the video on point 8-Dodging suspicion. What is it really about? So means YH comes clean in his actions where as DH keeps concealing truths? 

My take - YH suspects the right persons who want to harm or hurt BQ. He acted upon those when he found the right time.

As for DH, his jealousy and what he heard about FJ coloured his judgment. He's mad with XY because he thought FJ will make pinpo cake with him, but not with JH who is taking away what FJ won?

He's suspicious of the good friendship between XY and FJ, but doesn't think what it will do to FJ by giving in to selfish JH's wants.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

DH has to protect and care for a lot of things and people so FJ can get misunderstood easily.Just like Jiheng, FJ thought he doesn't love her and leave the wedding for Jiheng, but the truth is he has to protect Jiheng due to her father's last wish.And Zhihe as well,  cuz she is her foster sister so he got to protect her and remember even those immortals bet who DH will marry(Zhihe or FJ).

For YH, he has none....The only woman that can make misunderstood BQ is SuSu but Susu is also BQ.

So it is harder for DH to dodge suspicion.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Katelyn Lana said:

DH has to protect and care for a lot of things and people so FJ can get misunderstood easily.Just like Jiheng, FJ thought he doesn't love her and leave the wedding for Jiheng, but the truth is he has to protect Jiheng due to her father's last wish.And Zhihe as well,  cuz she is her foster sister so he got to protect her and remember even those immortals bet who DH will marry(Zhihe or FJ).

For YH, he has none....The only woman that can make misunderstood BQ is SuSu but Susu is also BQ.

YH got the baggage Su Jin who caused BQ blindness and made her jump off the terrace as Su Su.

There's also Miao Qing who tried to murder BQ at the mortal realm when BQh's powers were sealed, and attempted to make YH drink potion so she can seduce him.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

YH got the baggage Su Jin who caused BQ blindness and made her jump off the terrace as Su Su.

There's also Miao Qing who tried to murder BQ at the mortal realm when BQh's powers were sealed, and attempted to make YH drink potion so she can seduce him.

Do all of the men in this universe have witches as second and third leads?:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

:lol: LS and MY don't have witches, hopefully...let them have warlocks for a change. :tounge_wink:

Or at the very least, have some warlock second or third Male leads for the ladies. I think all the second third Male leads so far were lovable or at least redeemable.:joy: but in DH's case, the 2nd and 3rd Male leads were still him-ish. No wonder he is so narcissistic!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Katelyn Lana said:

I seem to remember a princess from the Sea realm the one who save Ah Li..did BQ ever feels jealous of her?

11 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I seem to remember a princess from the Sea realm the one who save Ah Li..did BQ ever feels jealous of her?

Miao Qing. BQ isn't jealous of her, but MQ tried to kill her in mortal realm when there were chaos after DH as mortal emperor (who can't swim) fell in the river.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@MayanEcho Haha, I love that those beautiful costumes and flying stunts got you interested in Cdramas. For me, we are very English centered at home. We are total bananas on the outside although my parents did *forced* me to learn Chinese. I hated Chinese so much that I remember threatening my parents that if they ever forced me to attend Chinese tuition I would run away from home with my Mills and Boons (you need your M&Bs right?). By that time, I was proficient but I just didn't want to go on.

I laughed at all those stupid flying kung fu garbage and can't understand why people are kneeling left and right. 

Looking back, I can't thank my parents enough. I still remember what my mom told me. I am asking you to learn Chinese so you won't blame me and live with regrets in the future. Truer words can't be said.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

The worst to me was when she tried to force dijun divorce fengjiu and never marry again I was like: girl.... get out of here!!!!!!!

Jiheng isn't a redeemable character not even with the extensive  plotline they tried to give her in the drama at the beginning I thought they were gonna writte her with more complexity but in falling Valle I was like no, she is here same crap as she is in the book and that finale make it worst! Is not like I was rooting for her to get a better development but if the writers goal in given her more screen tieme was to make her look as not that bad, they made an epic fail!!! Yan chiwu got it better,  to me in the book he is always a clown but in the drama he is awesome 

Epic fail indeed. The book readers can't accept her and he drama readers hated her. The writers tried hard to make JH elegant, beautiful, talented and smart in the first half but she ended up being the most pathetic in the second half. No effs were given by anyone whether she lives or drop dead. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Hmm... what I understand with ‘dodging suspicion’ was about their personal hidden plans. How good were they at concealing it and avoid suspicion esp from the one whom they wanted to hide it to.

I think Ye Hua won that round due to hiding his plans to Tian Jun and the rest - the Susu plan/getting to be declared officially as the Crown Prince, killing the 4 beasts and sacrificing his life for the bell. 

With DH, its easier for him to conceal his plans to the world because he is not as visible as YH (recluse remember), his only problem was how to conceal it Xiao Bai. And lets face it, who will ever gonna gainsay the DHDJ. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Epic fail indeed. The book readers can't accept her and he drama readers hated her. The writers tried hard to make JH elegant, beautiful, talented and smart in the first half but she ended up being the most pathetic in the second half. No effs were given by anyone whether she lives or drop dead. 

Elegant? Sort of.

Beautiful? Apparently a rare beauty in the demon realm. But why do I think Miao Luo is far more beautiful than JH? :sweat_smile:

Talented? Maybe just in music and tea+soup making and nothing else.

Smart? Hell no. Definitely low IQ and EQ.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, chsaf said:

Elegant? Sort of.

Beautiful? Apparently a rare beauty in the demon realm. But why do I think Miao Luo is far more beautiful than JH? :sweat_smile:

Talented? Maybe just in music and tea+soup making and nothing else.

Smart? Hell no. Definitely low IQ and EQ.

Hahaha..the smart part..i take it back. She couldn't even carry out her task to find the Lingbi stone. Fail.

I read that some people (yes, they are some) actually think that she is a 爱情英雄 (love hero). I just can't take those people seriously.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 4

Its a good thing I don't read negative reviews.. Especially from ignorants and imbeciles.. Or else it won't be DH who spitting blood. It would be me.. dying from blood loss. 

I rather read happy positive reviews and comments, as I don't really care what other opinions are as long as I enjoy the show. 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Awesome 2