[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

@Zelnk If the rumors are true, then I'm loving TMOPB's director even more. I remember her being really cute in the bts clips :blush:

Spoiler

*Caution: yet another rumor*

Jaywalk originally recommends Reba to be the female lead but the other investors turned down the idea and requested for YM instead. Male lead is cast only after female lead is confirmed. 

@MayanEcho Totally agree! And again, if rumors are true, I'm glad they didn't push for that idol to be the male lead in ELOD. Accordingly, fans of original pairing are making a lot of noise when the rumors came out so Tencent did some market research and decides to keep V&R as the leads. 

@LaxClyne I'm unable to find any details of that deal in English or Korean so not really sure what their original deal terms are or if the deal is extended... and for "sama", I believe Koreans picked up the Japanese term after the rise of Yonsama and have been abusing this word ever since :P 

Finally figured out how to use the @ function. Slow me :sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

On 3/28/2020 at 7:12 AM, Zelnk said:

I am already congratulating whoever he is! Hope she really finds that guy who makes her happy, who can be with her knowing her popularity and everything that comes with her. Maybe someone who is not in showbiz? so he wont get bashed, cursed and etc.

We will just the news shes married to a non celeb :D

It’s obvious that Dilraba is hinting to us...her fans that she is seeing someone. She probably just doesn’t want to go public about it because of her crazy obsessive fans in China are just too dame crazy about her. I think eventually she will surprise us. I’m happy for her .. she truly deserve to be happy and in love. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Elegant blossoms said:

It’s obvious that Dilraba is hinting to us...her fans that she is seeing someone. She probably just doesn’t want to go public about it because of her crazy obsessive fans in China are just too dame crazy about her. I think eventually she will surprise us. I’m happy for her .. she truly deserve to be happy and in love. 

Yeah she keeps talking of starting a family at 30+ and 3 kids :D. There must be a candidate already :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

58 minutes ago, Elegant blossoms said:

Reba looks like a mature, sweet and kind young lady. Whoever is her future husband will have to be psychologically strong. Her fans are no joke. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

Hey, does anybody know where i can download ELOD? Dramacool does not have download link

I'm downloading it in my WeTv app with 1080hd option. You can open it during offline and did not eat up your phone space. But I'm curious what will happen to the download if I cut off my VIP subscription. Can anyone confirm?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daydreamer77 said:

I was thinking about part. In the drama, the sapling was in Fanyin valley.  Did it get decimated as well? Which is really unfortunate.   I don't remember it being mentioned in the book after Dijun saved them.  I'll have to read that again. 

What I find interesting as well that Dijun says something along the lines of 'we'll see what will happen in a thousand(?) years. I take this as a sign to have a spinoff or a movie of Shen Ye and Aranya with a happy ending :D. Same hope as Vengo :D.  It could be another drama. A modern one like the 4th life and 4th world :D.  

Another wishful thinking :lol:

That's what I was thinking. However the real battle was at Bi Hai Cang Ling in the book. I doubt Tang Qi will allow that. Perhaps one day once she finishes the 6th book in the 3L3W universe she might consider writing about them. But the author is busy writing now. I'd rather wait for Lotus Steps and Bodhi Fate. I want to know what happens to the other couples and you get to see the previous 2 couples cameo in various ways in those books . Don't forget some years have passed after Pillow Book Timeline in Bodhi Fate. By then Dong Hua would be at 100% power as well. It's easy to have 1,000 years to have gone by by then. Maybe even 10,000 or more.

I want to see their baby girl! :) And perhaps a Feng Jiu that has got past her first trial to get to High Immortal. Man, those lightning strikes are no joke to take. But I think she can handle it. Even Migu could like Bai Qian said in the past. It's not normal lightning strikes. They are said to be like samadhi fire. If your cultivation is not high enough, you can die.

And I think the real reason the author wrote in Mo Yuan rescuing DH and FH in the book and using his mountain to bottle up the three poisons. That is going to bite Mo Yuan in the richard simmons this time I think. Now they are his problem as it has passed hands. So we will probably see the issue revisited again in a different way in Bodhi Fate.

The immortal energy of Kun Lun is now keeping the poisons locked. And this energy is linked to Mo Yuan. Just like the energy of The Holy Blue Sea was used to hold in ML and that energy is locked to DH. It was said somewhere in the show.

But that's the reason why in the Book, DH fights ML at the Holy Blue Sea. It's the central source of his power and he'll wield it at it's greatest there. He was weakened by the Qiu Shui poison as well. Anyway I wish he hadn't saved Ji Heng but that's why I think DH is so good. While he doesn't wear benevolence on his face, he has quite the buddha's heart. If I don't sacrifice who will do so for the good of mankind. He nearly did just to get rid of the three poisons forever. And like Feng Jiu's extreme ways  of repaying debt, he is the same and saved Ji Heng this way to repay a debt. 

I don't think just any immortal will go spend days creating a realm to act like a vessel just to save humankind. It has to be somebody who cares. And that person just happened to appear exactly the opposite. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5

9 minutes ago, soosyok said:

I'm downloading it in my WeTv app with 1080hd option. You can open it during offline and did not eat up your phone space. But I'm curious what will happen to the download if I cut off my VIP subscription. Can anyone confirm?

You won't be able to access the downloaded vids.

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah she keeps talking of starting a family at 30+ and 3 kids :D. There must be a candidate already :D

She probably is. And likely someone outside the industry. Entertainment business can be fleeting. It's really the best in your 20s. Once u get in the 30s it slows down a little then by 40 you'd be frequently relegated to 2nd lead at best. It's different for males. The older they get the better they seem to look at times. Also many chinese fans like to think their idol single forever. Dilraba obviously knows this industry has a short life cycle for women so that's why she plans for other parts of her  life in her 30s like most career women.

Its good to plan although plans can always change.

I really doubt religion has anything to do with it. That's what people misunderstand about Uighurs. There are radical elements in Xinjiang but most Uighurs are just like any other chinese national.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, soosyok said:

problem is that is eating up my phone's space. 

6 hours ago, daydreamer77 said:

I was thinking maybe she was supposed to be using correction magic too at that time? :D 

Don't think so cos her magic would have backfired and injured her. But yeah she was obviously a girl in male clothing like how can you not tell XD.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

Hey, does anybody know where i can download ELOD? Dramacool does not have download link

There is a download function in Dramacool. I downloaded the series from there.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ninky said:

She probably is. And likely someone outside the industry. Entertainment business can be fleeting. It's really the best in your 20s. Once u get in the 30s it slows down a little then by 40 you'd be frequently relegated to 2nd lead at best. It's different for males. The older they get the better they seem to look at times. Also many chinese fans like to think their idol single forever. Dilraba obviously knows this industry has a short life cycle for women so that's why she plans for other parts of her  life in her 30s like most career women.

Its good to plan although plans can always change.

I really doubt religion has anything to do with it. That's what people misunderstand about Uighurs. There are radical elements in Xinjiang but most Uighurs are just like any other chinese national.

Someone outside the industry? Awwwwwwww there goes my R+V ship =(

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 4