[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

" Q:  the weight limit for carrying another person in princess style?

A:  I didn't set a weight limit so far, it's quit easy to do a deep squat at 60 kg, anything more than that , I'd be lying if I said I can"

Me: I don't know about weight limit but Reba is definitely his limit lol. It was his shooting struggle :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

8 hours ago, stonyfox said:

You know what the ELOD movie should be about? A continuation of DH and FJ's story in TMOPB :joy: I love their story in ELOD more, duh but I do have to say that the one in TMOPB still holds a certain appeal to me. But only if Vengo and Reba reprise their roles haha

I didn’t like that storyline, however but this is personal preference though. It’s alternate universe. But then again I never preferred AU stories. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

All good things come to an end....sigh. Waiting for Lotus step and Bodhi fate. btw, did you guys notice there are already 20+ something chapters released of Lotus step? I have read a few chapters with google translate, but that was just...weird. 

Can't wait for both stories though, I'm quite interested in MY. I know some people loated the first episodes of TMOPB and skipped those parts in the novel, but I really feel MY's character was underated. He deserves more! Thank heavens he will have his own book!

Once again, thank you to those who have been translating the side/extra stories etc!! Can't really thank you enough... 

Is it perhaps an idea to make a separe topic or a "sticky post" where all translated material can be found?

It may be helpful for people who don't obsessively (no offence to anyone- I'm one of you :P)  read this topic. 

Those are drafts she posted for reader comments. She is aiming to publish the formal hard copy in the latter half of this Year. This will be Book 1 - Mortal arc

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Whispers going on Weibosphere...

20200324-194826.png

20200324-194905.png

ELoD movie version. This is not new, the movie version has been talked about since the end of TMOPB an onto the planning stages of ELoD drama adaptation. However, with the conclusion of ELoD, some fans are turning their hopes to see the film version materializing.

However, the big question is, which actor and actress will have the courage to take up the role of DHDJ and BFJ?  Majority of the fans have said that if V and R does not reprise their roles, the movie version should never be made. 

Another problem fans can anticipate is the animosity of rabid fans towards this particular pairing. The V + R pairing has received a lot of backlash from certain fanbase of the actress. The Single Fan fanbase - fan who are only in one fandom and does not support shipping. The R + other actor CP fanbse - fan who ships Reba only with actor of their own choice.

With quite a big hurdle in front of the movie version, fans are hoping that unless the production team remains and the leads are kept, they would rather the movie version never see the light of the day.

Reba's fans are too immature. They don't like her with any of her male co-stars, and thinks that no one is good enough for her. As her fans, they shouldn't act like that. Who she wants to be with or be good friends with is her business. If she ends up dating someone then her fans should be happy for her, not bashing them for not being good enough for her or drag up their supposed "scandals"  or rumors to bring them down. 

Plus, everyone has their own opinions. If people like her and Vengo together then that's their opinion. If they don't, then that's also their opinion. One shouldn't go off on someone for thinking differently than them. I like Reba and Vengo, but I don't go and tell others who think differently, that their opinion is trash or not approved of. 

Also, talking about the movie version of TPB, I would like to see it, but it depends on the casting. Of course, I would rather prefer Vengo & Reba reprise their roles for the movies, since I can't see anyone else play DH & FJ but them, but at the same time, I want to see if a different cast can pull it off. TMOPB's movie, wasn't as good, just from a general viewpoint. So all in all, I'm fine with the movie not being released, but at the same time, I kinda want to see if they can pull off the movie. Maybe it'll surprise us?

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

Whomever made the conceptual movie poster does have a sense of humor though...... Is that a stone dragon?:joy:

That's one ugly fossilised ancient dragon :tounge_xd: Sorry DH, but you're better off as a rock! Or please tell, that's Meng Hao and not you!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Personally, I don't mind a movie version but not of DH x FJ. I am craving for DH's backstory and how he united the world. His mysterious birth, his lonely childhood at Binghai Canglin, his rise in immortal ranks, his bloodbath in battles etc...When LS for explaining his story, I was really fascinated and was thinking .. Wow, this could very well be made into a movie!

This will satisfy our yearn for 3L3W and at the same time not offend fans.

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

" Q:  the weight limit for carrying another person in princess style?

A:  I didn't set a weight limit so far, it's quit easy to do a deep squat at 60 kg, anything more than that , I'd be lying if I said I can"

Me: I don't know about weight limit but Reba is definitely his limit lol. It was his shooting struggle :D

His upper muscles must be very defined now lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

When  you're confided in someone as young as AH Li. it'll will make you more depressed than ever...poor FJ:innocent::joy:

PB 1 page 40

After losing her dignity in front of Donghua, Fengjiu couldn’t bear to show
her face elsewhere. She hid away for two days straight inside the little dough’s Qing’yun Palace, hoping someone would offer a kind consolation. Anyone but her aunt Bai Qian. But it’d been so long yet no one came to clear the blockage in her mind. Fengjiu finally approached the dough.
“If you once liked a girl, and after many years you see her again…”
Looking for an appropriate example, she at length asked, “and she finds
out you’re still wearing diapers. What would you do?”
The little dough stared at her and refuted, “I haven’t worn diapers in a long
time.”
“I only said if. If,” Fengjiu quickly placated him.
The dough thought a while, his small face blushing red. Embarrassed, he
turned away and said in discomfit, “Then that really is embarrassing. Only
your dropping your undergarment when you see your crush again could
really compare to something as embarrassing as that.” Still uncomfortable,
the dough said, “If that’s the case, I’d rather ram my head into tofu and kill
myself.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Personally, I don't mind a movie version but not of DH x FJ. I am craving for DH's backstory and how he united the world. His mysterious birth, his lonely childhood at Binghai Canglin, his rise in immortal ranks, his bloodbath in battles etc...When LS for explaining his story, I was really fascinated and was thinking .. Wow, this could very well be made into a movie!

This will satisfy our yearn for 3L3W and at the same time not offend fans.

Thank you for sharing this awesome fan made video...looks real.

A lot of talented vengo/elod fans out there

PS. Sorry, replying via mobile

• Like 2

It's ok guys, the rest of the fandom is also having trouble moving on. We will be each others support. Some comedy for your withdrawals. Somebody should really modern translate/interpret these types of scenes:joy:

GO and read this girls tweet thread.... Her theories that DJ is a unicorn is hilarious and strangely makes sense

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3