[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Just now, katfindlay said:

I don't mind waking up to his handsome face every morning :heart:

you know, I used to think I didn’t need to look at DH - his voice (or rather his voice actor) would do. But then I had to google that show that @Yori Ten said she was watching and seeing the other actor having the same voice...just doesn’t cut it! So yes, I think it has to be the right combination. And this is THE right combination. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

16 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

You're welcome, I sacrificed myself to the poison :skull: for the good of all.:joy::joy::joy::naughty:

Can I fall into different arms each day?

I'm suggesting we get to enjoy 1 daily on rotational basis. Fair and square to the harem. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Zhang Bin Bin. He never has a HE with Reba in all their dramas. Their CP fans are basically all crying their eyes and wailing their hearts out.

Spoiler

Yes...ZBB the second actor (no 1 of course Vengo)I want Reba to be pair up with..I don't even finished watched King's Woman the ending suck....I love them in Pretty li huizhen...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Can we just ask these hunky buffs to parade and we enlist them on rotational list on a daily basis to serve us? I want Xu Yang and Qing Ti to be included :tounge_wink: 

I also want Nie Chuyin to be included..

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

2 pages already :D darn these hot bods! They were amply covered in the conservative costumes...I would love a pool scene but poor DJ aside from being a rock he will be the skinniest and thinnest there :D - maybe he would not dare go bare :D

If V is still doing modeling gigs, I’d understand if preferes to go on the lean side if not, he is simply being a bit gym lazy :D To think he has topless scene in ELOD :D.  I bet if he has those packs, the bathtub scene would be on cnstant repeat :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 5

32 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

That's a lot of eye candy girls :love::naughty: Dylan is :yum: I dont think I'll age as hot as that but I'll try... someday??? :joy:

Seems like Vengo is a preppy type? (But still) And right he needs to up his gym time and maybe diet? Needs a lot of protein mainly chicken for muscles.

I know an exercise that develops body well esp for men.................. but Imma not gonna go there :naughty::joy:

But I must say Vengo's thighs and legs look so deliciously good.. you know every man should taking care of their body especially from the waist down..for some "special reason".. well you know..:naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

2 pages already :D darn these hot bods! They were amply covered in the conservative costumes...I would love a pool scene but poor DJ aside from being a rock he will be the skinniest and thinnest there :D - maybe he would not dare go bare :D

If V is still doing modeling gigs, I’d understand if preferes to go on the lean side if not, he is simply being a bit gym lazy :D To think he has topless scene in ELOD :D.  I bet if he has those packs, the bathtub scene would be on cnstant repeat :naughty:

Contrary to popular belief, DJ isn't a rock. TQ confirmed this. As for his real origin, he's still born of the elements but how, why, when, where we  have no idea.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Now at Episode 39 of rewatch of ELOD. Di Jun asked SMY to grill fish for FJ. It's like someone who fails at cooking asking another who will fail at the same thing to do it...So funny to watch her help him grill it in the end...:tounge_wink:

• LOL 8