Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayanEcho

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

24 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

I imagine that but come on I think dilireba is grew up enough to choose for herself his own friends and his own partners I don't understand why are fans that jealous did they really think their  idol is gonna marry them??

That because they all swim in the river call denial..:innocent:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

57 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Ladies, cant seem to recall i saw this

Found the yt clip

Omg... Awwww... they're so adorably delightfully cute :love: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Good question only the behind the seen will answer that or the directors. Tencent we are willing to make it rain in your direction just give us everything...:joy:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110e32d7dc5aed018b30

• LOL 14

Spoiler

I have seen some videos of Reba and Vengo at past events. Reba and Vengo looked like they had a good relationship. It's sad how they have to be mindful of how they interact with each other because of fan reactions. 

It's not easy to find good friends that one can trust, epecially in the entertainment industry. 

Many thanks to the soompi EoLD translation team. We are super lucky to have you guys. I felt spoilt by all the goodies the group releases.

Funny how DH's friends talk amongst themselves. Furry creatures seems to be DH's weakness! 

You can't really help who you fall in love with. As much as the author says DH and FJ have no fate, I think timing plays a huge part.

They are destined to be together from the start. 

They both fell in love at first sight. But attraction and love are not enough, like all relationships, it takes alot of work to develop and maintain it. What I really love about this couple is that they put in equal amount of energy to make their relationship work, and they consider each others needs before their own. 

• Like 8
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

@vivi0303 The owls and the parrots are creations with DH as their model. Or the other way around. :tounge_wink: 

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@vivi0303 The owls and the parrots are creations with DH as their model. Or the other way around. :tounge_wink: 

From what he said, he is a high level actor, able to mimic them vividly:joy: Now we know where he got his inspiration from

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Ladies, cant seem to recall i saw this

Found the yt clip

I think someone edited that clip :sweat_smile: This looks like their very first reaction video of SM eating DH's fish :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

@LaxClyne

Here's a compilation of DH lounging around, walking, thinking, drinking tea... just being DH. :blush:

He is so gorgeous and always has that majestic countenance in eveything that he do...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Off topic

can someone tell me the name of this drama please?

2 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

That owl and parrot though:joy:

Vengo fans are crazy.....crazy good....:joy:

With fans like his how can anyone hate him...:heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

48 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

God editors...:astonished:

How meny editor does it take to ruin a drama.....we will never know because they are all bad......:joy:

Half the time I think the rules and regulations in China kills the flow from the original novel. It's rather sad. I thought The Journey of Flower could have been another classic, if only the editing was better.

I noticed a director from ELoD worked on Ashes of Love too. The consistency in editing was better in Ashes of Love. But overall, I love ELoD just as much as Ashes of Love. While watching the dramas, both equally made me feel bipolar :tears:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, stonyfox said:

I think someone edited that clip :sweat_smile: This looks like their very first reaction video of SM eating DH's fish :lol:

Hahaha then the person should have been the one to edit elod :D tnx! I did not notice :D

• LOL 8

@ChibiLy is it worth a watch? I like Lin Gengxin but the first part of show where the FL was a slave or something felt very weird to me. Especially competing for the role of the ML’s personal maid so I gave up and never went back to it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ces8 said:

Here's a compilation of DH lounging around, walking, thinking, drinking tea... just being DH. 

Why do I feel this sudden urge to drink some tea and purchase a side brace..:joy:

Won't look as good as DJ..

But I think its essential,  that all monarchs should own one..:phew: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Hahaha then the person should have been the one to edit elod :D tnx! I did not notice :D

Advertising: to all Production Houses 

Want good editors for your shows.

Don't hire the professional.

Drop all the raw footage in a super fan inbox.

And enjoy the magic that is created.

Best part....will work for free....:joy:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1