Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

12 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Ladies a question

Hide contents

A bit out of topic, but is shipping not allowed in china? I got so many saying that dont ship them - and yeah some have a scolding tone.  Like I have so many kdrama ships and having fun time shipping.  Is it a taboo there?

From what I have read and researched, shipping is a no-no because the stars belong only to their fans (the crazy fanatics). Probably why they just popped up married before rumors of relationships are even confirmed, with a kid on the way.:joy: Our forum would probably be reported to death by now. Cuz we :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• jimmylyne

• Ninky

• Yori Ten

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

2 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Ladies a question

Hide contents

A bit out of topic, but is shipping not allowed in china? I got so many saying that dont ship them - and yeah some have a scolding tone.  Like I have so many kdrama ships and having fun time shipping.  Is it a taboo there?

I think there are ships sailing in China, Ive seen new and video on a lot of different actors. But it could be because they don't ship R and V. And some have said her fans are very protective of her.

I try not to ship but there are some circumstances where the chemistry is wow... but all I can do is hope and enjoy the fan made video....:joy:

To each its own...that's my philosophy.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

From what I have read and researched, shipping is a no-no because the stars belong only to their fans (the crazy fanatics). Probably why they just popped up married before rumors of relationships are even confirmed, with a kid on the way.:joy: Our forum would probably be reported to death by now.

Spoiler

Crazy fans!!!! I would unlikely watch a series if the leads have zero chemistry in the first place.  And the gal to scold a fan :angry:.  Anyway, that crazy fan would unlikely marry his/her star. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
44 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

But you are missing a variable. DJ had to shed soooo much bc he is too mighty compared to others. So we can't assume that SMY had to shed 9 parts of his energy. Perhaps he didn't have to at all because him at 100% is still not even equivalent to DJ at 10%. Another variable, how much is considered average? Yikes, not touching this equation.

Lol ....I'm going to help you out: 

If you paid proper keen attention to the Que I asked for the equivalent of the % of DJ thick face....:joy:

Riddle me this, riddle me that.  :naughty:

• LOL 4
18 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

From what I have read and researched, shipping is a no-no because the stars belong only to their fans (the crazy fanatics). Probably why they just popped up married before rumors of relationships are even confirmed, with a kid on the way.:joy: Our forum would probably be reported to death by now. Cuz we :naughty:

Only in the most innocent possible way.....:innocent:

Nah...... that not me....:naughty: and loving it.

Come one, come all......:joy:

• LOL 3
17 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Lol ....I'm going to help you out: 

If you paid proper keen attention to the Que I asked for the equivalent of the % of DJ thick face....:joy:

Riddle me this, riddle me that.  :naughty:

Sorry got caught up in the actual math portion before and gave up :joy: missed DJ's thick face. That is definitely a Millennium Prize Problem right there.:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

I feel that FJ is fast to forgive, especially bc it is XY, her bestie's significant other. I would be more worried about DH. He looked ready to murder JH. He probably would if he has to see her again.

He meant it when he banished her. She is to stay in the demon realms never to see him ever again.

• Like 7
33 minutes ago, Queen01 said:
  Hide contents

Although we hate the ending, we shouldn't go using strong words such as blacklis.... that person/s needs to work.  Not knocking at your post, but I believe words have weigh and we should use them appropriately:innocent:

Spoiler

If that person need work then s/he should change to another department and stay away from editing.. who know how many more dramas will be ruin in its hand.. edit material to please the viewers and the viewers want more DJ and FJ family scenes.. I'm not even please with the 2min family time.. this ELOD editor is on my blacklist >.>

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
9 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

Hide contents

Crazy fans!!!! I would unlikely watch a series if the leads have zero chemistry in the first place.  And the gal to scold a fan :angry:.  Anyway, that crazy fan would unlikely marry his/her star. 

So right and if all the fans have the same intentions, that person would have to cut into meny little peaces. So that they can all say that their marriage to said actor.

Ive seen in China when they married the take the pic of the married couple the red booklet (I'm guessing that's their marriage certificate).

All the while typing this I'm imagining a fan with said red certificate? Posting pics. One with a finger and another fan with a toe saying we got married today.......:joy:...:joy:

• LOL 3
13 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Sorry got caught up in the actual math portion before and gave up :joy: missed DJ's thick face. That is definitely a Millennium Prize Problem right there.:joy:

:naughty:  that we me just being me....:joy:

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Queen01 said:

So right and if all the fans have the same intentions, that person would have to cut into meny little peaces. So that they can all say that their marriage to said actor.

Ive seen in China when they married the take the pic of the married couple the red booklet (I'm guessing that's their marriage certificate).

All the while typing this I'm imagining a fan with said red certificate? Posting pics. One with a finger and another fan with a toe saying we got married today.......:joy:...:joy:

:joy::joy::joy:

Should we introduce the Harem solution to these people? I mean they have seen enough Cdrama to know about Harems:joy:

• LOL 3
10 minutes ago, Ninky said:

He meant it when he banished her. She is to stay in the demon realms never to see him ever again.

She messed up his waddling. The guy had plans on fully enjoying all the ...... amenities that came with it.... No wonder he's P.O.  :phew:

• LOL 3
13 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Hahahaha you made my day!!!!:joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translating team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!! :lol:

Source : @Yori Ten

Translation : @SC2019 @Ninky

很久很久很久以后,少绾醒来,有一天和折颜聊天,聊起东华。

A long long long time later, Shao Wan awakens. One day, she and Zhe Yan were chatting and happened to talk about Dong Hua.

少绾:我早就知道若有一天他要娶妻,一定会娶一头圆毛,果不其然。

Shao Wan: I have always known that if Dong Hua were to get married one day, he would marry one that is furry, and sure enough, it happened.

折颜:……虽然你的表述没什么错,但这话我听着为什么有点别扭。

Zhe Yan: ...Even though your explanation is not wrong, why do I feel that what you said is a little awkward.

少绾:娶了这四海八荒中的唯一一只九尾红狐,这红狐还给他生了全四海八荒唯一的一只九尾银狐崽。那么就是说,这天上地下最稀奇的两只狐狸都是他的了。我感觉他的神生已经达到了巅峰。 

Shao Wan: Besides marrying the only nine-tailed red fox in the entire Four Seas and Eight Realms, this red fox also gave him the only nine-tailed silver fox cub in the entire Four Seas and Eight Realms. That is to say, the two rarest nine-tailed foxes in all heaven and earth belong to him. I feel that Dong Hua's immortal self has reached his zenith.

折颜:我觉得东华的神生好像不是因为这个原因才达到了巅峰……

Zhe Yan: I feel that Dong Hua did not reach the zenith of his immortal self due to this reason alone.....

少绾:哎,真是一段好姻缘,让人羡慕啊!

Shao Wan: Ai, what a lovely marriage predestined by fate, they are the object of envy indeed! 

折颜:羡慕他孤独了这么多年,也终于有了归宿?

Zhe Yan: Are you envious that after all his years of loneliness, he has finally settled down?

少绾:不,我羡慕他可以天天在家里撸狐狸,还能不同颜色的换着撸。

Shao Wan: No, I envy the fact that he can stay at home and run his hand along the fur of foxes, and also have different colors to do so interchangebly.

折颜:…………

Zhe Yan: ..........

Internet-20200322-115914-3.gif

Bahahaha!!! :joy: This is hilarious! 

Thanks so much translation team! You keep me sane in these crazy times! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Saw latest photo of Vengo at Changsha Airport. Rumoured that he is there for variety show Happy camp. If that's true then maybe its not for ELOD since its already over :unsure: but one can still hope. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

:joy::joy::joy:

Should we introduce the Harem solution to these people? I mean they have seen enough Cdrama to know about Harems:joy:

I don't think the Harem suggestion would work they would be too jealous of each other. I'd suggest voting but even I would vote for myself..:naughty:..

Maybe.. pulling straws.. the one with the shortest wins..:yum:

Or a hunger game scenario.....:joy: this will solve all the shipping wars and jealous fans.

Thinning down the heart leaving room for the HAREM....:lol: until we start to back stab and poison each other :grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I just came to this realisation that Bai Gun Gun will melt the hearts of many once he grows up. He is a beautiful nine-tailed SILVER fox. How special is that. It will translate into a seriously handsome pretty man! Plus nine- tailed foxes really attract attention and a rare silver one! And Shao Wan is right, her best friend does own them both! :tounge_wink:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3