[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

:bawling: not I don't want to say goodbye to this ,I remember the excitement when I just funded out the book existence after the unfinished ending for his couple in TMOPB, while i reed it  I fall in love even more wiht the story and them and after finished it again a unfurnished ending I though if only they could have make this a drama with the original cast and give them a proper ending to the story ... it was something I didn't believe it could happened some day , and then a month later they were announcing the Miracle hahahaha wiht all  his good things , his fails , and changes, this drama is gonna have a special place in my heart always 三三世世 !!
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Editors...this is the scene we want! Not that one who shouldn't be in the finale episode anymore!

Right!!! What crap were they thinking of when they did the final edit. Wow..this will definitely make a lot of fans go beserk. Pitch forks, assemble!!

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 7

15 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@Shane Tricia Facultad

BGG to DH : Father, your hometown is so beautiful. Compared to the 9 heavens, here is much more beautiful. Mom, father, and Gun Gun should live here later.

DH to FJ : Gun Gun's reaction is similar to you when you first came to Bihai Changling.

FJ to GG : If Gun Gun like it here, then we will stay here.

GG to FJ : Of course, I like mom the most.

DH to GG : Ey, I am the only one who can hug your mom. Why don't Gun Gun hug father instead.

Fast translation...

The love rivalry began! :P Plot twist: FJ competes with DH for BGG hugs :wub:

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Right!!! What crap were they thinking of when they did the final edit. Wow..this will definitely make a lot of fans go beserk. Pitch forks, assemble!!

OMG, raring to wield the pitchfork

from two weeks ago! :rage:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Why didn't they include this scene in episode 56? It's only one minute long. WHY? WHY? WHY?

• Like 4
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

OMG, raring to wield the pitchfork

from two weeks ago! :rage:

they cut off something, the video definitely was longer, it showed BGG sitting down with the dad and the mum is paying attention to him, while BGG is seated (if I recall from the trailer). Geez couldn't they have made the clip a little longer????? Pitchforks ARE definitely OUT :wacko:

@vivi0303 about @jacquelinetan "I feel you are the level-headed Jielu in our crazy gaggle of fangirls bunch" --> I second you on that :innocent: . I think the Chinese fans are screaming blue murder there. Geez I wonder if the editors are gonna get trolled even more after this. It's kinda like damn if you do (give into our request of releasing cut scenes) and damn if you don't (keeping mum).

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

they cut off something, the video definitely was longer, it showed BGG sitting down with the dad and the mum is paying attention to him, while BGG is seated (if I recall from the trailer). Geez couldn't they have made the clip a little longer????? Pitchforks ARE definitely OUT :wacko:

Guys! Have we become the DongFeng Avengers? Bc I am for this!:joy:

@jacquelinetan I feel you are the level-headed Jielu in our crazy gaggle of fangirls bunch:heart: I guess someone has to make sure we don't go too crazy:sweat_smile:

Also, too scared to look at the official weibo page, crazier fans lurk there.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

34 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@Shane Tricia Facultad

BGG to DH : Father, your hometown is so beautiful. Compared to the 9 heavens, here is much more beautiful. Mom, father, and Gun Gun should live here later.

DH to FJ : Gun Gun's reaction is similar to you when you first came to Bihai Changling.

FJ to GG : If Gun Gun like it here, then we will stay here.

GG to FJ : Of course, I like mom the most.

DH to GG : Ey, I am the only one who can hug your mom. Why don't Gun Gun hug father instead.

Fast translation...

ROTFL.... the way he stopped GG from hugging his mum...I would think he probably repeat tbe same act to his daughter's suitors :lol:

• LOL 7

Vengo's goodbye interview.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4484287900072032

Fraxk, I CRIED. Why do you have to make his interview so emotional. Why!! Gosh darn it. This is it, I am really saying goodbye. Tissues....

He said it. He said it.

Feng Jiu, I LOVE YOU. 我爱你。I have only loved you. From the beginning until the end, I love you.

• Like 8
  • Sad 6
  • Love 8

8 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Venfo's goodbye interview.

Fraxk, I CRIED. Why you have to make his interview so emotional. Why!! Gosh darn it. This is it, I am really saying goodbye. Tissues....

He said it. He said it.

Feng Jiu, I LOVE YOU. 我爱你。 I have only loved you. From the beginning until the end, I love you.

OMG, kindly confirm, even Si Ming was in DH's radar to off??? Bwahaha!!!

• LOL 6

27 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Vengo's goodbye interview.

Fraxk, I CRIED. Why you have to make his interview so emotional. Why!! Gosh darn it. This is it, I am really saying goodbye. Tissues....

He said it. He said it.

Feng Jiu, I LOVE YOU. 我爱你。I have only loved you. From the beginning until the end, I love you.

I was about to ask you if Vengo had an interview to match too!!! And then I saw this. But the BGM is too loud and I can't hear him speak clearly, would have to rely on the subtitles. "I have only loved you. From the beginning until the end, I love you." - I felt he was a little cautious when he said it, like he wanted to but didn't want to sound too emo about it, probably knowing how Reba's fans feel about him.

It's funny that we have been harping on how jealous Dong Hua is and then they (Reba and Vengo) both say that Feng Jiu is the jealous one. I also cried when Reba gave her advice to FJ, she said "it's like I am giving my daugther away in marriage" and I genuinely felt that raw emotion from her.

wonder why Vengo didn't mention Lian Song though... (scratching my head) This is what happens with 50% comprehension. Of course he meant the men who had eyes on FJ before... my bad.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

OMG, kindly confirm, even Si Ming was in DH's radar to off??? Bwahaha!!!

Well, even in the interviews with the actor, he did explain that his character probably went to see if he had a love fate with BFJ. That his character is in awe, dazzled, and probably has a little crush on her, that's why he is always helping her and around. Who wouldn't have a crush on our little fox?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Omg I'm crying they didn't show this scene. What a rip off. 

I know. Somebody dropped the ball. It might have been a concession, but after recent events, there'll be more backlash after this teaser. 

They'd really should release the uncut versions or special editions.

• Like 3