[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

7 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Same thoughts too if he's a 9 silver tailed fox. Wonder would he run away from blind dates or prank them like the mum? 

If the same brainless crazy gaggle of girls follow him like his father had to endure, he would run away. I noticed that all the men that fell in love with his momma FJ, I actually liked. Does she attract better suitors?

@MayanEcho

I am feeling more and more sorry for MY

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

That was a tantrum....

The throwing chopsticks was a spectacular tantrum. The only tantrum that I don't mind watching repetitively! 

I do hope the author will write a story based on BGG. 

I think BGG will be a pranker. He will prank people without any expression, just like his dad.

DH and FJ's daughter may have unrealistic expectations for her mate. Since she is surrounded by overly handsome, smart and loving males. Also it will be difficult to find someone that meets her father's expectations.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Highly doubt he would give up alone time with FJ. Maybe ZL or SM  will have to take them... or Zhe Yan:sweatingbullets:

I got this bad feeling it's Zhe Yan (Peach Blossom Garden Kindergarten) and Zhong Lin. I realise that once mother and son moves into Tai Chen Palace permanently, poor ZL will become PR officer + admin assistant + runner boy + nanny rolled into one.  So busy. Maybe YQT will take some load away hahah.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

6 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

The throwing chopsticks was a spectacular tantrum. The only tantrum that I don't mind watching repetitively! 

I do hope the author will write a story based on BGG. 

Yeah went dumping the chopsticks on the table. He also didn't realise that FJ and LS shared a chopstick hahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

If the same brainless crazy gaggle of girls follow him like his father had to endure, he would run away. I noticed that all the men that fell in love with his momma FJ, I actually liked. Does she attract better suitors?

DH will be proud to tell his foxy son to follow his lead or go to Kunlun :lol: Yeah, all the guys who liked FJ are good. 

Mo Yuan and Shao Wan slept long enough. Ahahaha! They've the stamina to guard in and out Kunlun.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Yeah went dumping the chopsticks on the table. He also didn't realise that FJ and LS shared a chopstick hahahahahaha

If DH realised that, LS would have been punished some how! Probably sent off to 'help' DH on an torturous errand :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

@MayanEcho

haha I feel the same. FJ gets the high quality suitors like Cangyi whereas DH has a bunch of useless ones!

@Ninky I like Peach Blossom Kindergarten! Lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

If DH realised that, LS would have been punished some how! Probably sent off to 'help' DH on an torturous errand :sweatingbullets:

Well Lian Song will also have his own story so he will be tortured by Tang Qi herself hahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Dong Hua needs to really manage his jealousy issues. That Saha fruit going to Zi Heng still makes me angry whenever I watch that scene. Going to drive to work in 15 mins watching episode 34 over dinner. And YCW is such a wonderful friend sticking up for her.

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, bertrande said:

haha I feel the same. FJ gets the high quality suitors like Cangyi whereas DH has a bunch of useless ones!

@Ninky I like Peach Blossom Kindergarten! Lol 

What can I say, nine tailed foxes are renowned in the 4 seas and 8 realms for their incredible beauty and endearing personalities. So now there are 7 arctic nine tailed foxes, 1 red and 1 silver one.  A -Li is a dragon apparently, that's why his formal name is Bai Chen(白辰)。

This name is from the author. I'll try to do a photo of this :D.

• Like 6

Ladies, here’s the family tree from Tanq Qi’s Pillow Book special edition art book. 

bVHCmnQ.jpg

Translation 

From Top row, left to right.

Bai Zhi Di Jun

Eldest  Child

-----

Son: Bai Xuan

Daughter in law: Mo Shu

Second Child

----

Son: Bai Yi

Daughter in law: Fumi Fairy Mother's Eldest daughter

Granddaughter (born from these 2): Bai Feng Jiu

Married to: Dong Hua Di Jun

Son from above 2: Bai Gun gun

Third Child

-----

Son: Bai Xin

married.

Fourth Child

----

Son: Bai Zhen

Unmarried (we know he is with Zhe Yan)

Fifth Child

----

Daughter: Bai Qian

Married to: Nine Heaven's Crown Prince, Ye Hua

Son from above 2: Bai Chen (aka A-Li)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 8

54 minutes ago, vivi0303 said:

Or these crazy bunch of maidens could end up in his bed every night :sweat_smile:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

With regards to JH, the fault I believe lies with the interpretation of the actress on her character. The biggest blunder she made was to fault DH for abandoning her. She really did ruffle a lot of feathers by saying that. In her own words, she said that she only wanted to be next to DH, only wanted to be with the person she loved. She was poisoned and that is her only wish. DH would not even grant her that wish. 

Then the firestorm started. She really should have kept quiet and let the flames die out. Her character is so out of it and deviates from the book for anyone to defend her. Netizens labelled her action whitewashing.

@Yori Ten The Ji Heng actress shouldn’t have defended the character as everyone watching knows how underhanded scheming biotch she was. (Talking about choosing one’s battles wisely, tsk! tsk!).

She should have just followed the foot steps of the Miao Luo actress in being cool with her character and injecting humor to every post she made as ML, that made the fans loved her. 

Sorry, but I think the JH actress really had mental problem that needs to be addressed. :(

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It's the ripple effect of what she did that makes offing her so appealing. 

Hide contents

She purposely got herself poisoned again, expected DH to save her, demanded he divorce FJ and not have any other empress as fulfilment to the promise DH made to her father. Basically, the bimbo's sense of entitlement sped up DH' s time to die, endangered all realms, broke FJ, and BGG had no father for 200years.

@MayanEcho correct, using your father’s name for a selfish promise to be fulfilled is not the way to go. She just crossed boundaries with point of no return. Even to the eyes of viewers, she has no redeeming qualities. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MCrisD2020 said:

@MayanEcho correct, using your father’s name for a selfish promise to be fulfilled is not the way to go. She just crossed boundaries with point of no return. Even to the eyes of viewers, she has no redeeming qualities. 

She doesn't understand the term "Silence is Golden" :mask:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, pawla said:

DH having a daughter will be hilarious. I can see the poor girl comes running in tears to her mommy because daddy just chased away her crush :lol: 

If DH daughter pulled off a FJ move, (chasing a man ended up hurting herself) he will definitely have a painful death via DH or even FJ hands. Poor soul.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5