[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

With regards to JH, the fault I believe lies with the interpretation of the actress on her character. The biggest blunder she made was to fault DH for abandoning her. She really did ruffle a lot of feathers by saying that. In her own words, she said that she only wanted to be next to DH, only wanted to be with the person she loved. She was poisoned and that is her only wish. DH would not even grant her that wish. 

Then the firestorm started. She really should have kept quiet and let the flames die out. Her character is so out of it and deviates from the book for anyone to defend her. Netizens labelled her action whitewashing.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

I thought her post was from the viewpoint of JH? No? Bc if it was JH's point of view that she was explaining then it actually perfectly depicts JH. She is selfish, and does think the world revolves around her. Was she defending her character or was she explaining the character's point of view? If it was from her personal point of view, then wow, not good! Do Chinese actors not have publicists to filter their posts or official statements for them?

That would have make more sense but she should have write that statement in a way everybody understand is the character point of view  not her ... She trying to defend her character is so strange , if she is loved  of the book soo much that he bought the copyright to make it a drama so she can portray fengjiu then she should have know why everybody hates jiheng 

• Like 5

Tonight is the end of our beloved Dongfeng story. I will definitely watch it again from the beginning. I hope we can still discuss about our favorite couple even though the drama already ends.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, vivi0303 said:

You can really tell how much DH considers LS a friend.... bc he isn't dead from all the trolling he has done. And that scene where LS ate all the sweet and sour fish FJ made:joy:

And I couldn't stop laughing how DH threw his chopsticks in retaliation 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

13 minutes ago, pawla said:

Tonight is the end of our beloved Dongfeng story. I will definitely watch it again from the beginning. I hope we can still discuss about our favorite couple even though the drama already ends.

Not yet for some like me. Watching on WeTV app without VIP wil end on 26/3. Hoping this forum will still be active to chat on both V & D. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Haha, I know. That was a really bad joke!

Don't worry coz TQ has just revealed that dear ZL will remain a bachelor for life. He will serve his Majesty and take good care of Tai Chen palace. 

He will be like a big brother to GunGun for sure..since he the only one know DH very well maybe even better than Liansong..GunGun just have to asked ZL if he wants to know about his father.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

6 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

As I am bored out of my mind and trying to make some sweets while re-watching ELoD; I realized that our little fox FJ is the one that actually took advantage of DH first. He was just paying back in kind, plus interest.:naughty: I mean, she did kiss him first as a little fox, then wrapped her leg on him as a handkerchief, unashamedly. Hugging him in her sleep when she was sick. :sweatingbullets: She started it so she should take responsibility and think of his reputation:joy:

Coming to think of it, she's already seducing unintentionally since baby fox time without realising it. How could anyone not fall for a foxy seduction? :tounge_wink:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 6

23 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

With regards to JH, the fault I believe lies with the interpretation of the actress on her character. The biggest blunder she made was to fault DH for abandoning her. She really did ruffle a lot of feathers by saying that. In her own words, she said that she only wanted to be next to DH, only wanted to be with the person she loved. She was poisoned and that is her only wish. DH would not even grant her that wish. 

Then the firestorm started. She really should have kept quiet and let the flames die out. Her character is so out of it and deviates from the book for anyone to defend her. Netizens labelled her action whitewashing.

Wow, didn't know that this was happening,  but again I don't think we need to pay attention to it, and add to the fire and "hate" towards the actress.  CNET can be so toxic (as can any other online community). It's fine for her to defend the character she acted. It's fine that we had to endure more JH scenes,  and they gave her a "happy ending", it's a small price to pay and we can just ffwd her scenes,  even though that means less YCW. I'd rather endure her than not getting ELOD, and not getting DR and V G as our leads. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Haha, I know. That was a really bad joke!

Don't worry coz TQ has just revealed that dear ZL will remain a bachelor for life. He will serve his Majesty and take good care of Tai Chen palace. 

She can't leave him like that. Donghua and Fengjiu's gonna be so lovey dovey and poor ZL just gonna witness. I want him to know what love is too lol. Nah, someone needs to arrange some blind dates for him. He can ask the Empress for some advices:lol: 

• LOL 9

6 hours ago, FloraImmortal said:

I put it up on Facebook on all the ELOD groups and pages that I know, whether or not I understood the language used in those pages. :joy: And in the comments section on every ELOD posts that I saw on IG. After all doing all that I took a break for 3 days and here I am again. 

Awesome! Thanks :thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Then the firestorm started. She really should have kept quiet and let the  flames die out. Her character is so out of it and deviates from the book for anyone to defend her. Netizens labelled her action whitewashing.

I felt that was exactly why it caused a firestorm as well. And yes by speaking she basically 火上加油

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Yes she did. I thought he might be silver too now it's confirmed!

The silver gene is strong there! I can forsee BGG being the most sought after Male God in the 4 seas and 8 realms. With his mother's and father's good look, a sharp tongue, maybe a bit mischievous and feisty like mom. If TQ start writing about a a grown BGG and his love adventures, I am sure it will be a hit!! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Hi All,

Fellow campaigner again!:heart:

Updates and my take on the petition. As I do this as a day job for UNICEF, Red Cross, and a few others, I see that we are slowly heading towards a plateau in signatures, regardless of the rate of shares. (I have monitored the names signed with coinciding times, I assumed names of ethnic origin correlate to their region and time zone). People of the same ethnic group have been petitioning in clusters. Which means we should focus our shares in a highly concentrated target audience area. I noticed a peak after video streaming sites with community comments available as a high yield platform.

Sites like youtube, and other sites that stream the series or fan made clips itself is considered a high yield platform. They have algorithms already in place to pop up to the same target audience as us DongFeng fans. The trick is to place our petition in the comments section before the masses view the videos/clips/episodes. Or what I have been doing is going to our favorite clips/episodes, that I assume target audiences will re-watch over and over, and post the link to the petition there. I am in the process of contacting drama review channels to take up the cause as they already have a target audience inclined to watch the series, or looking for more information on the series. They also have a set fanbase that will be notified on their new videos.

As the series comes to an end for VIP members, that isn't the end for the campaign, as the last date for normal schedule viewing is where I predict the most yield will come from. (More unsatisfied, or sad viewers craving for more) So I will continue to post the petition on all the tencent/wetv subsidiaries (all the wetv channels for multiple countries) youtube channels as the episodes are released.

Keep sharing and happy viewing in a couple of hours!

Cheers, 

Vivi

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 7