Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayanEcho

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

45 minutes ago, atikah sani said:

Hi Im from Malaysia tooo, staying in Petaling Jaya

My office is in the area. Will be working from home starting tomorrow :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Our private chamber is seeing a lot of action. Does that mean you will all be getting fox candies (hulitang)???:lol:

Oh dear, I don't know if others would misconstrue private chamber.... knowing how perverXXX our readers are, they might get other ideas. hahahaha 

@Ninky - replied you already

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, vivi0303 said:

I definitely think DH's wig suits his face more in ELoD. The one in TMOPB made his face look wide and older somehow.

True! You are absolutely right! In TMOPB i could see sometimes his black hair underneath the wig, but not here. It was really made for him :blush:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

True! You are absolutely right! In TMOPB i could see sometimes his black hair underneath the wig, but not here. It was really made for him :blush:

Actually i think someone pointed out that his black hair was a bit obvious...it was in the cave scene where his head was on FJ's lap...I did not even notice it if it was not pointed out to me :D he was so cute like a child there:wub:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Oh dear, I don't know if others would misconstrue private chamber.... knowing how perverXXX our readers are, they might get other ideas. hahahaha 

@Ninky - replied you already

Nah, we don't have this in our private chamber. And we are missing the main lead. No harem.

Baby-bathtub-1-1.jpg

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah but they should have gave in to it, the passion, the longing, (the french kiss :sweatingbullets::D) - then the entire ELOD fandom will die from cardiac arrest or excessive nose bleeding  :D

4fffcf1654ebdd87.jpg

P.S. @Zelnk, now you're daydreaming like FJ :D

• LOL 14

3 hours ago, Zelnk said:

we are also under enhanced community quarantine here in the Philippines and currently working from home.  Take care ladies!

Nice to meet fellow kababayans here in the forum...hope all is well with the heightened community quarantine...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Their chemistry is really on another level. Their kisses are soft and gentle but you can feel the urge, the passion in them. 

Welcome to the dark side  :naughty:..........:joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, Zelnk said:

I go for number 1 and 3 :D

No 1 .... :joy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

oohhhh...i wonder if DJ also has a wedding attire...

Yes he does but I don't think the guests would want to see it, well....... maybe not some of the men at least .....:joy:  

Make of that, with what you may........:naughty:

• Naughty 5

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

My 3L3W collection :). I am an avid book fan! 

LAJRRMu.jpg

Totally jealous right now, even though I haven't started reading the books as yet.:joy:

• Like 4

Nah, we don't have this in our private chamber. And we are missing the main lead. No harem.

ROFL! ROFL! Hey, I am a happily married woman with 3 kids :). And I only have princesses :).

My hubby is my soulmate all 1.83m (6Ft) of him. :blush:.

However, I can see so see him polishing knives in a corner to repel boys in future. Muhahhah! “Evil laugh”

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Yeah but they should have gave in to it, the passion, the longing, (the french kiss :sweatingbullets::D) - then the entire ELOD fandom will die from cardiac arrest or excessive nose bleeding  :D

Could we count all our longing as cultivating and blame FJ and DJ for the over flow of new immortal :joy::joy:

• LOL 7

2 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Could we count all our longing as cultivating and blame FJ and DJ for the over flow of new immortal :joy::joy:

2 more books coming our way so more adaptations in future I’m sure!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Baby-bathtub-1-1.jpg

Are we chipping in on a tub, but this one will not work for all our us. We will have to set up visiting schedule :joy:.........:tounge_xd:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

Why do I feel the temperature rising whenever @Queen01 shows up?? :lol:

@Ninky Hah, got any ideas what are the requirements to be the son-in-law?? :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Why do I feel the temperature rising whenever @Queen01 shows up?? :lol:

@Ninky Hah, got any ideas what are the requirements to be the son-in-law?? :tounge_xd:

Thank you. My naughty brain has been rusting, love that I get to share it here and have some fun...:joy:

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Queen01 said:

Thank you. My naughty brain has been rusting, love that I get to share it here and have some fun...:joy:

Do go on, we were deprived of naughtiness by DJ and FJ :D

• LOL 4