angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

Ill translate it doing it in google docs now :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Thanks! Can't do it on mobile and I am busy on the road today. Arghhhh!!!! I am sure after you translated, the ladies reading them will be WILD WITH IMAGINATION!!!

I don't want to be on the road today...I want to be here with you ladies fantasizing and imagining things in the bedroom......

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Tang Qi is giving us fans service to the max! She penned more extras for us fans to oogle on.

Sorry but I am running here and there today so I will post the latest text first. Google translate for now ok. I hope some ladies here can translate the juicy bits for you guys. It is so crazy good that I hopping up and down.

睡相

这事发生在凤九伤好不久后。 清晨,凤九醒来,发现帝君又是将头紧紧埋在自己肩窝、手牢牢抱住自己腰肢的睡相。 凤九推了推,将帝君推醒:“你怎么又将我当枕头抱?” 帝君迷糊着将头更深地埋进她肩窝:“没有将你当枕头。” 凤九面无表情望着床帐:“重霖说,你一个人睡的时候,就是这样抱着枕头睡觉。” 帝君含糊:“我那是将枕头当你抱。” 凤九冷笑:“别骗人,我在太晨宫做小狐狸的时候,也经常看你这样抱着枕头睡觉,那时候你都还不认识我!” 帝君顿了一下,没有说话。 凤九哼一声:“你就是把我当枕头!”同时暗暗钦佩自己:我居然也可以将帝君堵得无话可说,真是壮哉小凤! 片刻安静。帝君缓缓从她肩上抬起了头,接着手一撑腿一抬一个用力便将她按在了身下。 凤九:你你你做什么? 帝君淡然地解她的衣带:向你证明一下没有将你当枕头。 凤九:…… 晨光照进寝殿中,凤九的脑子有点卡壳,如此纯洁的一场对话,到底是怎么发展到最后这个地步的,她眼睁睁看着自己被甩下床的衣物,感到很懵。

this is very naughty, a morning wake up continues the 2nd round :wub:, the imagination going causes us nose bleed. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Pls do...I'm Excited already 

6 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Thanks! Can't do it on mobile and I am busy on the road today. Arghhhh!!!! I am sure after you translated, the ladies reading them will be WILD WITH IMAGINATION!!!

I don't want to be on the road today...I want to be here with you ladies fantasizing and imagining things in the bedroom......

Are you driving..if so

Have a safe journey..drive safely

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, Fuefuu said:

Thanks so much! Is this available in Spotify?

Yes! I have been listening to it on Spotify :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yori Ten said:

Tang Qi is giving us fans service to the max! She penned more extras for us fans to oogle on.

Sorry but I am running here and there today so I will post the latest text first. Google translate for now ok. I hope some ladies here can translate the juicy bits for you guys. It is so crazy good that I hopping up and down.

So naughty haha.  I had image of Vengo and Reba when reading it and can so imagine it being acted out! 

@Yori Ten where does she publish these works?  I follow her on Weibo but don't see it there.  Thanks!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

this is very naughty, a morning wake up continues the 2nd round :wub:, the imagination going causes us nose bleed. :lol:

I'm just stare at my phone without doing anything right now ..waiting for the translation :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

:D tang qi is also inspired to write naughty bits for our dong feng. Maybe she also feels the series lacks it :D

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@jimmylyne I am going around town today so I can only read through mobile and replying is a big pain on mobile!

@bertrande Follow the hashtag #唐七公子三生三世乐园#  or follow the #三生三世枕上书# super topic. You get updates from there. TQ has two weibo, one of her own, another of her works. But she posts on neither instead she posts on her own web hub.

https://freewechat.com/a/MzU3MzA3NDk5Mg==/2247484176/1

@Zelnk Fans are actually extremely happy that the author is so proactive. Normally, with adaptations, the author rarely follow up this frequently. But I feel like TQ is different since she still has WIP with Lotus Step and Bodhi Fate. All these stories are interconnected so fans are very happy to read them and she can basically widen her readers audience this way. We are very lucky to be fans of The Pillow Book!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

A quick translation:

This happen after FengJiu has recovered not long later. In the morning, when FengJiu woke up , Dijun was closely hugging her (head under her arm pit, hands tightly holding her waist), she snugged to wake him up, “why are u treating me like ur pillow again?”. Dijun mumbled: “No, I didn’t treat u as my pillow.” FengJiu stares at the top of bed and said “ ChongLin said you always sleep in this way with ur pillow when u are alone.” Dijun continue his mumbled, “I treating the pillow as u to hold”. FengJiu sneered at him “Don’t bluff me. When I was the little fox that time, u always slept with ur pillow in this way, and at that time u don’t even know me!” Dijun paused for awhile, not continuing anymore. FengJiu continue “you treat me like ur pillow!” Feeling great after managed to win him. 
Dijin slowly raised his head, turned his body around and swiftly pinned down FengJiu. “What are u doing?” Dijun calmly undo her clothes “to prove that I never treat u as my pillow” FengJiu....the morning rays shone into the room but FengJiu’s mind was blank, how come a simple conversation ends up in this way. She helplessly looked at her clothes being thrown to the floor, feeling stupid. 

• Like 10
  • Naughty 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Queen01 When I saw the creepy carving statuettes scene and how dragging it was, I already wanted to tear apart the editors because I had the hunch a much better or awaited scene might have been sacrificed. The complete Dong Hua family (FJ awake) was not even freaking 3 minutes! The happy family's boat ride which is 2 minutes at most could have been the perfect ending.

That being said, ELOD editors should have focused a little bit more for DH, FJ, and BGG at the finale episode because this is their story. Not the other couples, nor their filler scenes (Really, do we viewers needed to see 20 something carved statuettes plus one more getting carved???) Compare that to BGG scene warming up to DH, or DH hugging BGG after tucking in FJ, or them all three riding the boat to Qing Qiu.

I'm hopeful that since ELOD have plenty enough viewers who want the teasers that weren't shown in the actual episodes aired, there would be some special edition episodes that will be released, or the director's cut version.

Someone who has Weibo account should bring this up with the directors and producers. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ninky said:

@Ninky, go ahead and improve this!  [haha, I had to google adult fiction for suitable words to describe the posture]  Edited with input from Ninky

This happened shortly after Feng Jiu was injured. In the wee hours of the morning, Feng Jiu awoke and found that Dong Hua was sleeping with his head nestled against the crook of her shoulder, with his hands hugging her waist tightly.

Feng Jiu shook Dong Hua gently and woke him up, "Are you treating me as a pillow again?"

Dong Hua looked dazed and buried his face deeper into her shoulders, "I am not treating you as a pillow."

Feng Jiu stared blankly at the bed, "Zhonglin says, when you sleep alone, that's how you hug your pillow."

Dong Hua vaguely said looked mystified as he replied, "I was holding the pillow as though it were you/ How am I treating you like a pillow?"

Feng Jiu sneered, "Don't lie! Back in Tai Chen palace,  when I was a little fox, I often observed you sleeping in this manner with the pillow. At that time, you didn't even know who I was!”

Dong Hua paused and didn't reply remained silent. Feng Jiu hummed sulked, "You do treat me as a pillow!"

In that instance, Feng Jiu secretly thought to herself in admiration, “Wow, I can even render Dong Hua speechless, I (Xiao Feng) am pretty amazing am brave, and a genius at that!

A moment of silence ensued. The emperor slowly raised his head from her shoulders, and in one swift move, pinned her onto the bed beneath him, restraining her with one arm and leg.

Feng Jiu stammered, “What, what, what are you trying to do?”

Dong Hua calmly untied her belt sash and replied, “Proving to you that I am NOT treating you as my pillow”

The following thoughts arose in Feng Jiu's mind as dawn streamed into their bedroom, and her brains became somewhat befuddled, "How did an innocent conversation progress to this point?”

She watched, wide-eyed, as her clothes were removed and tossed from the bed,  feeling very embarrassed dumbstruck.

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah working while translating hahah almost done 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@Ninky, go ahead and improve this!  [haha, I had to google adult fiction for suitable words to describe the posture]

This happened shortly after Feng Jiu was injured. In the wee hours of the morning, Feng Jiu awoke and found that Dong Hua was sleeping with his head nestled against her shoulder, and his hands hugging her waist tightly.

Feng Jiu shook Dong Hua gently and woke him up, "Are you treating me as a pillow again?"

Dong Hua looked dazed and buried his face deeper into her shoulders, "I am not treating you as a pillow."

Feng Jiu stared blankly at the bed,"Zhonglin says, when you sleep alone, that's how you hug your pillow."

The emperor vaguely said: "I was holding the pillow as though it were you."

Feng Jiu sneered, "Don't lie, back in Tai Chen palace,  when I was a little fox, I often observed you sleeping with the pillow like this. At that time, you didn't even know who I was!”

The emperor paused and didn't reply. Feng Jiu hummed, "You do treat me as a pillow!"

In that instance, Feng Jiu secretly admired herself, “Wow, I can even render Dong Hua speechless, I (Xiao Feng) am pretty amazing!

A moment of silence ensued. The emperor slowly raised his head from her shoulders, and then held her down onto the bed, restraining her with one of his hands and his legs.

Feng Jiu stammered, “What are you trying to do?”

Dong Hua calmly untied her belt and replied, “Proving to you that I am NOT treating you as my pillow”

Feng Jiu thought, “With dawn streaming into the bedroom, my brains are somewhat befuddled. How did our innocent conversation evolve to this point?”

She watched, wide-eyed, as her clothes were tossed from the bed,  feeling very embarrassed.

Indeed our Emeritus Heavenly Emperor is an opportunist.

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@Ninky, go ahead and improve this!  [haha, I had to google adult fiction for suitable words to describe the posture]

This happened shortly after Feng Jiu was injured. In the wee hours of the morning, Feng Jiu awoke and found that Dong Hua was sleeping with his head nestled against her shoulder, and his hands hugging her waist tightly.

Feng Jiu stared blankly at the bed,"Zhonglin says, when you sleep alone, that's how you hug your pillow."

The emperor vaguely said: "I was holding the pillow as though it were you."

Feng Jiu sneered, "Don't lie, back in Tai Chen palace,  when I was a little fox, I often observed you sleeping with the pillow like this. At that time, you didn't even know who I was!”

The emperor paused and didn't reply. Feng Jiu hummed, "You do treat me as a pillow!"

In that instance, Feng Jiu secretly admired herself, “Wow, I can even render Dong Hua speechless, I (Xiao Feng) am pretty amazing!

A moment of silence ensued. The emperor slowly raised his head from her shoulders, and then held her down onto the bed, restraining her with one of his hands and his legs.

Feng Jiu stammered, “What are you trying to do?”

Dong Hua calmly untied her belt and replied, “Proving to you that I am NOT treating you as my pillow”

Feng Jiu thought, “With dawn streaming into the bedroom, my brains are somewhat befuddled. How did our innocent conversation evolve to this point?”

She watched, wide-eyed, as her clothes were tossed from the bed,  feeling very embarrassed.

Woah...DH's prowess coaxing and his way of thinking..even a pillow can become the reason ..:naughty: 

So that how Dumpling( BGG little brother) has made..:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1