Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• jimmylyne

• Ninky

• Yori Ten

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

6 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

@Leslie Mtz C, imagine if they die here and next week Jaywalk announces the Aranya/Chen Ye spin-off :D

Hahaha that would be epic!!! Those two deserve a spin-off but they aren't donghua and fengjiu, this should be  like an Oprah show : you get a happy ending,they get a happy ending , everyone gets happy endings !!!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, bertrande said:

I woke up to this trailer and now I have to go to work with puffy eyes :(. I don't want this drama to end :bawling:

• Sad 9

Thank you P.B. community been enjoying all the content and comments. :heart::heart:

My poor heart has been on fire all week bracing for CY heart brake and then the Prev. :bawling: :heartbreak:

Will be watching with a roll of bounty paper:bawling: (I will need the sturdy absorbent stuff:D).

To my fellow watchers Don't forget your water, hydration will be imperative. :bawling: 

P.S. Thank you to some of the members for the reassurance on the possible happy ending (sorry I didn't tag/quote you on your comment), but they were all appreciated.:innocent:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 9tRedFox said:

Damn! Now this one ruined my night mood :naughty:

Haters everywhere. The Untamed rating is also dropping after the scandal. Can anyone let me know what is their current Douban score?

Guys, please ask friends and family to vote for PB, one last push!! It's massive hate, TMOPB also dropped to 8.9

Here's the rating on Douban.

Untitled.jpg

Thanks everyone for translations and vids. The last trailer was so sad. I feel so sad for Vengo. Seeing his hands shake after he threw up blood was so heartbreaking. :bawling: I hope you guys will like the ending. It was really a fun ride for me here. You guys are the loveliest fans. :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
18 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Ok, I will start with the top posts a bit then.

*Updated, Reba's replies in BOLD.

DH : Xiao Bai, when will you bring me to Qing Qiu to watch (meet) the stars (parents)?

DJ, when I finished making (convince) the sword case (the family), we will go back!

*Note, both DH and FJ inserted paraphrases - very cute!

ML : 9 kinds of pastries? Peach blossoms wine? No *Dog Food* but I would also like to attend.

Inserted an image of the two of them with the phrases *If you have anything that you are scared of, please let sister know*

BGG : Jiu Jiu (9 9), You see, I'll pull over the quilt for you after you fell asleep, and I won't fight with you to eat cakes. I feel that I am already very sensible so we don’t need father. After this, we just live alone together, the both of us, isn't that good?

In the immortal realm, all of this, we need to listen to your father.

Princess ZH : Attached a screencap of a song title Nine Sister... (???) Caption : This is rightly the background song of my brother

I feel that you are hurt ..... calm down.

Jielu : Xiao Jiu, teacher is so noble. You will be happy.

Actually, I wanted to tell you. You have a misunderstanding towards him.

MengShao : I heard there is a secret that you and XY knows but I don't?

You will know about it soon, don't get terrified!

CY : Little FJ, Little FJ, the tricks I told you worked well.

I heard that my military advisor's move has already been the butt of jokes!

SMY : I will certainly won't miss it! And I also want 10 sugar foxes!

DJ will reach the battlefield in 3 seconds!

JH : Gone! Gone! The Pimpo fruit is wasted. Need to reduce the price. This business transaction is at a loss.

At that time I didn't get the Pimpo fruit but unexpectedly obtained Aranya's dream. I think I have profitted.

BZ : It's about time to return. The family still needs to arrange the marriage proposal. (blind date)

Hahahahahaha, the matter of this marriage proposal (blind date) is of no use now.

ZL : ZL greets the Empress. With you by the Emperor's side, I will need not to worry in the future.

Actually, I have a nickname. The Demon Lord of Qing Qiu who is a troublemaker!

XY : Do you still have the cakes that I like to eat? You didn't put in ginger powder right!

Because you don't like to eat ginger powder, I have added lots!

LS : Honestly, I am not a gossiper. Bring you guys out (packed some mung bean and green bean cakes), and we can share in detail the experiences of Aranya's dream.

I can see clearly that Your Highness Lian Song is definitely not a gossiper.

ZY : Xiao Jiu, I heard that someone wants to teach you to Act First, Explain Later (he used a chinese idiom for this)

My gosh, the broadcast have not reach there yet?

Ali : Sister Feng Jiu, the last time you asked me to bet on the Empress gamble, are we going to win?

Ali be good, lets take the money to buy some candy to eat.

So cute the way she reply to everyone! Thanks! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@BaiZiHua, I meant Douban for The Untamed but I found it - 7.9. Did it drop due to the current Xiao Zhan scandal, anyone?

My bad ........... sorry I misunderstood your question. I read it too fast and thought you were talking about ELOD hehe. And, I haven't finished the Untamed I stopped after a few eps so I'm really clueless about that drama. But I did read this article today that said because of the A03 issue the Untamed ratings got affected.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Ninky said:

So far, all the Weibo stuff that the actors have posted is hinting towards a happy ending. Also in Reba's "Feng Jiu" BTS video, her closing line in that video tells me whatever u see at the end will be real. While showing us the footage of the family boat scene she said "She hopes that Feng Jiu will forever be happy and lively in Qing Qiu, bringing Bai Gun Gun and her Di Jun with her together" (rough translation).

I share the same thoughts as you. I feel that Reba saying that heralds a good, fulfilling ending. Also there was a video on YouTube which is like a commentary, it includes the same scene of the family together, and  parts about Ji Heng accepting YCW and realising she should give FJ and DH her blessings, and that she was wrong to have obstructed their relationship. The manner in which the commentator spoke indicates a real ending for the trio. Given the flow I think those scenes with JH and YCW, which were shown, will take place towards the end as well. So the dream verse ending is highly unlikely. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Guys be careful not to discussed AO3 scandal on public forum, it will only make it worse for XZ. When international fans trending #Welovexiaozhan on Twitter they got more mad. And I read that XZ's grandfather passed away on march 2 :tears:

Pillow book is no.1 on Wetv Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand ~

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/129006406.html?weibo_id=4479032706447707

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

SXR when FJ jumped off the cliff:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

CY after learning he and Aranya are shadows and will never reincarnate:

:dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved:

DH staring at FJ's back, his eyes glistening with unshed tears:

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Sad 12
  • LOL 1

Welcome on board to all new members Welcome to Dongfeng's family *wave*

Reading a comments from y'all regarding the ELOD's ending..I've had mixed feelings..sad upset hopelessly then hopeful..the latest trailer was so heartbreakingly sad..DH's anguished expression then FJ's tears.. her regretful tears..:bawling: 

i agreed with those who predicted the ending is a Happy ending..it's must be  happy ending because i refuse to think otherwise.

By the way..it's Thursday! Tonight..eng sub for episodes 43&44, Looking forward for more of Dongfeng's sweetness..:D

• Like 9

After rewatching the trailer, it dawned on me that the Blue Sea scenes all appeared as flashbacks. Now, if it is so, I don't really like it. So, we will get all these sadness as main theme with their happy times at the Blue Sea as reminiscent. Woah..this is like toying with our emotions to the extreme.  Just absolutely cruel, brutal and torturous.  I really hope I am wrong here.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

After rewatching the trailer, it dawned on me that the Blue Sea scenes all appeared as flashbacks. Now, if it is so, I don't really like it. So, we will get all these sadness as main theme with their happy times at the Blue Sea as reminiscent. Woah..this is like toying with our emotions to the extreme.  Just absolutely cruel, brutal and torturous.  I really hope I am wrong here.

More than likely it will be a repeat of their holy blue sea experience replaying in his mind. This was used quite a few times in this show. This week we will see a replay of episode 8 or 9 in the Miao Hua Mirror. The scene where Xie Guchou came to Qing Qiu to send her shadow to be reborn in Fanyin Valley.

Di Jun frequently went to the Holy Blue Sea to recall his happy times with his Xiao Bai during her absence. This was mentioned by the little fox leading her to meet Di Jun when she returned to the celestial world in the book.

• Sad 6
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Else, they can do a modern day epilogue like they did for Goodbye, My Princess. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ninky said:

More than likely it will be a repeat of their holy blue sea experience replaying in his mind. This was used quite a few times in this show. This week we will see a replay of episode 8 or 9 in the Miao Hua Mirror. The scene where Xie Guchou came to Qing Qiu to send her shadow to be reborn in Fanyin Valley.

Di Jun frequently went to the Holy Blue Sea to recall his happy times with his Xiao Bai during her absence. This was mentioned by the little fox leading her to meet Di Jun when she returned to the celestial world in the book.

Yeah, I think this is how the story will unfold. Just pangs of pain. DH cries, FJ cries, We cry.

20200305-100024.png

• Sad 13

My vision of two possible ending scenarios. One, Dong Hua keeps his bargain and brings her to watch the birds dance (remember how unhappy she was to have missed it due to Dong Hua's ahem lust. He even had to draw up a contract for this to make her smile again). This was an unfulfilled promise before Ji Heng's final selfish act so it will be really nice.

In my opinion, Ji Heng has no redemption and does not deserve Yan Chi Wu at all. Luckily in the real 3L3W universe in future books, he will end up with Xie Gu Chou's elder sister.

Two, they take Bai Gun Gun to Qing Qiu and spend their time watching the sunset and star gaze after that. There was a poster of this star gazing scene somewhere haha. It will be pretty easy to find a babysitter everywhere they go trust me hahaha. I want to see Bai Yi interact with his grandson XD.

P.S. How stupid is Ji Heng. She is worse than Su Jin in a sense. When someone doesn't know when to let go, it becomes a serious poison. Wouldn't you want someone you love to be happy? Everytime I read the ending in the book, it always makes me so angry!!!

• Like 7