Quantcast

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

53 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

This is why Fengjiu didn't see DH when she's bathing in the Hot spring :joy:

454w5t6640nqbstme701fpzf7.jpg

@darkphoenix123

No he said they're married, WeTv subs is kinda suck, it happened with Xi ze too. Aranya and Xi ze is married not engaged.

Oh cool, thank you for clarifying cuz I was confused lol

• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayanEcho

• jimmylyne

• Ninky

• Yori Ten

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh out of the oven! ELOD translation team presents author Tang Qi's 7th epilogue for The Pillow Book. We hope you get the joke because it is hilariously funny to the bones!!!    Source : @

The ELOD translation team have finally completed the English translation of Tang Qi's latest Pillow Book Epilogue. We hope you will enjoy the read! Shameless DH in action yet again!   S

Ok - for those wondering what Vengo said during his interview (I only translated up to this point. The rest was his message for his love rivals, which I won't go into, his appreciation to viewers for

Thanks @jimmylyne for the correction. I read what @Cửu Nhi wrote as well. Seems like I didn't watch that bit carefully haha. 

There is another thing I've been thinking about, and I think this is different from the book... in the drama, when DH asks who is Aranya, the Biyiniao Queen says, "She is my younger sister". Does that mean she's Junuo?? But Junuo became a commoner though... 

Just watched Ep 41. WOW. Quite different from the book with the Miao Luo bits. Very interesting. Have to go to 42 right now! 

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, angelflower said:

Thanks @jimmylyne for the correction. I read what @Cửu Nhi wrote as well. Seems like I didn't watch that bit carefully haha. 

There is another thing I've been thinking about, and I think this is different from the book... in the drama, when DH asks who is Aranya, the Biyiniao Queen says, "She is my younger sister". Does that mean she's Junuo?? But Junuo became a commoner though... 

Just watched Ep 41. WOW. Quite different from the book with the Miao Luo bits. Very interesting. Have to go to 42 right now! 

Yeah the Queen is Junuo, maybe because her brothers and sisters all died? She is the only one left...Changi is either dead or crazy, dont care :P 

Ah I forgot, later Lady Qinghua (Junuo and Aranya's mother) will kill the king, blamed it on Aranya and bring back Junuo.

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
43 minutes ago, angelflower said:

Lol I was wondering the same about the Biyiniao Queen whether it's Junuo. And was comparing the 2 faces whether it's the same person LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, loyaltvbviewer said:

DH replaces Xize completely. He is usimg

his own body and uses magic to

make other people

RecogniE  him as Xize

Thank you so much for the explaination. 
why did DJ give FJ three drops of his own blood? To keep her alive? 

4 minutes ago, sssf said:

Its like a medicine. DH blood can give cultivation so he kept giving blood to her while she was sleeping in the divan. Also that sweet soup Aranya kept drinking was laced with DH blood I believe.

• Thanks 3
1 minute ago, LaxClyne said:

Who else has problem with WeTV? Mine doesnt show 3 previews,ep 37,38 and 42 :(

Me too... maybe the admin is still sleeping, or busy analyzing ep 35 too :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
21 minutes ago, sssf said:

When FJ entered Aranya Dream her cultivation was depleted..so to nursing or to preserve FJ's fairy essence DH use his own blood..( DH's blood  contains a pigments of gold) one drops of his blood can enhanced or prolonged a life once consumed.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Am I the only one who can't help but stare at DJ/Vengo juicy adam's apple? I find guys with prominent buldging adam's apple very sexy and manly :love:

Not me, what i mean is i dont stare only his adam's apple.. but ALL of him :tounge_xd:

8czOUd1.jpg

What scene??? Anyone?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, memine said:

Not me, what i mean is i dont stare only his adam's apple.. but ALL of him :tounge_xd:

What scene??? Anyone?

My guess...DH and FJ( Aranya).

This scene is when Aranya replace his brother and go to battlefield.

The way look at each other..Can you feels the "electricity"?:love:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, memine said:

What scene??? Anyone?

That looks like Fengjiu in Xiao Jiu get-up but that’s Donghua and not Xuanren so I am confused...

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures

Hi! I have been lurking and reading this thread for a while and love love love the story. From here, i found the link to read the book and the links to watch the advance episodes! So thankful for the sharing. 

• Like 7

To those who had seen till ep 42, have you noticed how DH is giving lingering looks to Shenye whenever they meet? 

Shenye is really DH shadow, he got the same jealous looks too when FJ is with Su Moye and DH. Applause to the actor, he gave the character he plays the aura of bleakness. That bewilderment on 36 when FJ didn't recognize him at the restaurant? Before that, while he was reminiscing the past, he said that today he will meet Aranya? :tears:

Hmm, I'm guessing that DH snagged Su Moye's share of sweets because FJ in Aranya's body bled so much during Junou's supposed execution when she intervened. That barely controlled anger of DH...tsk, tsk, Su Moye.

And Xiao Yan, tsk, tsk, tsk. What a blabbermouth. He should have stayed longer before leaving to hear Lian Song threaten the whole Biyinao clan if any of the DH and FJ situation leaks.

• LOL 7

did anybody notice that Reba playing Aranya kinda look different from FJ?  Not just the phoenix mark, but even her make up..like there's a slight difference in the eyes....I can't put my finger on it, but you can just feel it.  Any one??:huh:

Also, what war?? :blink:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

Please let me know which drama that you are referring to for LOL. Thank you

Yes, yes, it's Crash Landing on You and Ashes of Love. :blush:

@darkphoenix123 Could it be the war scene btwn her clan and the Owl clan? But I wonder what DH is doing there...

@LaxClyne Yes, I am having issues with wetv as well. The player keeps hanging and wanting to restart from a point I last watched and some preview are missing. :P  And @Sisca_TVXQ is right, the Junuo we see in Fanyin valley is indeed the Junuo from Aranya's time. She is brought back to inherit the throne ...... I wonder though why there was one scene where she is crying (when DJ is fighting with Miaoluo, the timeline of after Junou is saved from the white tiger in the dream world) and you can hear thunder and lightning in Fanyin Valley, back in the real world. I couldn't quite figure that out - does anyone know why???

@linh5000 

Aranya is said to have died by committing suicide, at least that is what the clan reported but there is more to that. A little known secret. Here's actually what happened to her.

Spoiler

She led the army to fight against the war between her clan and the Owl Clan. She died in that battle ..

Book 2, pg  320... 

But among the few things he (Chen Ye) knew, none included the fact that the person taking charge of the commander's tent at the Si'xing was Aranya, not Xiangli He.

On August 6th, the army was driven back to the south of the Si'xing by the Owl Clan and lost 30,000 soldiers.

On August 8th, Aranya used the semi-circular formation to stop the enemy, blocking the Owl Clan beyond the river without any way to move.

On August 14th, the Owl Clan broke the semi-circular formation. Aranya resorted to the Soul Evocation sorcery and set the Si'xing ablaze in celestial fire. 

On August 17th, Aranya died in battle. Her soul turned into ashes, disintegrating in the Si'xing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4