Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayanEcho

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

I cant wait to see fengjiu when she gets married to donghua officially. Shes going to look so beautiful!!!!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

I cant wait to see fengjiu when she gets married to donghua officially. Shes going to look so beautiful!!!!

You mean the "waiting to get married officially but the groom never showed up" thing? :joy:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 10

4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

If you look at all the conferences/awards show/variety show they attend, anyone besides or in between them looks like a 3rd wheel between Vengo & Raba. :joy:  Even Zhan binbin felt like an extra. Just go n watch all the videos of Vengo/Raba and you will know what I mean. Hence for Mr Pride n Ms Prejudice,  the ML was named the fake ML because during the interview,  he is like the candle/lamppost between those 2. :joy:

Can you or anyone link to one of these interviews? It’s not that I’m lazy and don’t want to find it. My Google-Fu is apparently not that good :crazy: Not coming up with the interviews. 

• Like 1

@Em D, below is one of the best V+D fan channels. A lot of interactions to choose from :wub:

Starting from the oldest videos, you can see how they have been through the years.

• Like 4

Does anyone or the novel say why dong hua made a maze in ep 30?

18 minutes ago, Najl said:

I think they came up with the multiple tunnel thing in order for Dijun to prevent them from stealing the fruit.

19 minutes ago, Najl said:

Or he just doesn't want Xiao Yan spending time together with FJ in the tunnel :ph34r:

No mention of DH creating the maze on novel but FJ think that it is weird YCW creating 3 forks inside the tunnel

Looking back probably DH did want separate YCW and FJ. After all he cut his own arm just to prevent FJ leave 

• Like 3

Loving all the dongfeng/V&D shipping discussions going on! Been shipping these two (both the characters and the actors) since I saw TMOPB! Lovelovelove how they interact with each other during show conferences and variety show appearances!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, carmolita said:

Is mark chao going to have a cameo as Ye Hua?

I believe not. Which will be interesting since Bai Qian, Ye Qua AND Mo Yuan are supposed to go on a rescue mission in the end. Poor Bai Qian, it will be all over her :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, carmolita said:

Is mark chao going to have a cameo as Ye Hua?

Not that I know of..

1 hour ago, Najl said:

DH overhead/saw YCW help FJ made a tunnel leading to under the Sasha fruit tree to steal it. So after YCW n FJ left, he erased YCW tunnel n created a 3 way tunnel to mislead them  to prevent them from stealing the fruit.

@sleepydee22DH didn't cut his own arm. He was hurt by the demon queen when he shield FJ from the demon queen attack. 

He didn't expect to see FJ during his mediation.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Goodness..Ive been gone for half a day and all I see is scandals on Vengao.. :sweat_smile: What the hell has our DiJun been up to??!!! 

I've seen these scandals before..all I can say is, hope he's protected...:lol: 

• LOL 6

20 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

Goodness..Ive been gone for half a day and all I see is scandals on Vengao.. :sweat_smile: What the hell has our DiJun been up to??!!! 

I've seen these scandals before..all I can say is, hope he's protected...:lol: 

Don't worry, like in novel said, protecting DH has become FJ instinct, so she will protect him at any cost.... but, WAIT!!!! What protection you mean??? 

8624af27.gif~c200

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 8

16 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

DH overhead/saw YCW help FJ made a tunnel leading to under the Sasha fruit tree to steal it. So after YCW n FJ left, he erased YCW tunnel n created a 3 way tunnel to mislead them  to prevent them from stealing the fruit.

@sleepydee22DH didn't cut his own arm. He was hurt by the demon queen when he shield FJ from the demon queen attack. 

I am not sure if it is me , but for someone who didn’t read the book, some parts Had a much deeper meaning that I would have missed if you all didn’t share parts of the novel with us. 

And he didn’t expect to see FJ during mediation but JH? That girl must have been pestering him that he would rather meditate in the snow rather then in the warm cozy house. 

@9tRedFox I watched that too! Reba is just so flexible. I need to learn splits again, too many years of not doing it and I have lost the ability to do so.

• Like 2

@springfiry, Raba is usually good at such activities (as long as she understands what needs to be done :D). Minutes 12-23, laughing so hard, my make up is all over the place :joy:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Hehe in the novel, the origin of the injury was actually kinda fishy. 

From Book 1, page 232:

” ‘Pardon me for my ignorance. You seem so comfortable, I really can’t see where exactly your royal body is injured.’ 

A soft breeze fluttered the sleeve of Donghua’s robe. There was indeed a long gash on his right arm where warm blood was now gushing from. It wasn’t there a moment ago, perhaps it had been covered by the garment’s dark hue.”

Later in the novel, to keep FJ by his side (in Aranya’s dream, when he had taken Xize’s identity), he shamelessly gave himself a wound so that she would have to stay and tend to him. :rolleyes:

Our Dijun really has thick skin... :smirk:

• LOL 9

12 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@memine, well apparently he sucks at this hence Bai Gun Gun came into being :D

Dear gurl... truthfully i don't understand what you talking about :naughty:

tenor.gif

@Em D Dijun just uses strategy to successfully aiming his gains. He knows FJ's softspot.. remember the couple's motto (and i will adopt this too soon) "shameless can make you win in almost anything:sweatingbullets: with shamelessness comes thick skin, you can never do one without the other :tounge_xd:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1