[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

37 minutes ago, memine said:

Maybe my fandom fellow here can help me solve the puzzle i've been dying to know the answer.....

How did DH and FJ change position 

Who moves who? How? Hahahaha :tounge_xd:

Obviously it's dijun's work :P

He wake up anyways :D and he want to sleep with her.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, memine said:

Maybe my fandom fellow here can help me solve the puzzle i've been dying to know the answer.....

How did DH and FJ change position 

x16Qb5T.jpg

Who moves who? How? Hahahaha :tounge_xd:

Lol...The answer is so obvious..:tounge_wink: DH spending his resting time admires the beauty.

Wondering if those scene is included ..where DH wounded Xiao Yan's hands because DH was irritated and mad when he saw Xiao Yan fondled FJ who turned into baby fox due to the comfortable warmth after cuddling with DH..

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Suiren said:

That's the ending of PB. 

You can interpreat that she will wakeup from deep slumber and happy end.

But it's more into open end to me.

Xiao Bai something like pet name

For example if you call you bf/gf 'babe' 'dear' etc.

Thank you. 

Ahhhhhh, I'm sorry I'm so late to this party, :sweatingbullets:  I'm really loving this drama now. I came in with low expectations (even though I loved the book, I had low expectations for it too bc of the plagiarism issues of the first book) just bc c-dramalamd anyways manages to disappoint fans when they do adaptations.  I'm sure many people have already said it many times but the beginning was very weak, and that made me even more hesitant,  but I continued to watch bc I love FJ&DJ story so much.  Now the story telling has gotten better. VG's acting has improved so much! I'll be honest,  I didn't think he can act,  I watched another drama of his,  and was disappointed, but it's not just his acting overall it was an "ehhhh" drama, interesting premise but censorship ruined it. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and he's redeemed himself. I think acting as DH is challenging,  he's described as being uncaring, emotionless,  and "icy", how do you act that naturally? Humans are very expressive, even when we try not to be. I can't wait for the dreamverse arc, so far the script writers,  and production team have kept the story consistent with the book. Adding in just a bit of their own ideas to make the story move along better (pls don't disappoint me :tears:). I saw a mention of a rumour, and was wondering if it had to do with L&D? How this was delayed bc it's not as good? I loved L&D, but admit it's not perfect,  the quality of the acting and production was high,  but the story was troupey. Female lead's background/ character was a bit weak,  in terms of script/story PB is much better, overall. NiNi & ChengChan are just great actors,  and even the minor secondary characters were good, their acting made L&D good, but I think PB strength is the story,  and so far the chemistry between the our leads is really amping up. When I heard that rumor,  I thought,  "but what if IT'S THE OTHER WAY AROUND? L&D isn't as good,  that's why they released it first,  and PB (ELoD) is even better?!!?" That was my hope, anyway *sighhhh. The beginning (first 12ish eps, maybe? ) was tough bc they didn't have any chemistry,  bc they had barely any scenes together, but the mortal realm story showed VG ability to act and teased us with their chemistry.  I'm sorry if this has already been said! I have been reading through comments, and was happy about how the show is going,  I'm glad other people like it, bc I really like it. I'm also scared it'll turn 180 and soon I'll have tears of sadness from disappointment :crazy:.

Edited by xiaoxf
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Wondering if those scene is included ..where DH wounded Xiao Yan's hands because DH was irritated and mad when he saw Xiao Yan fondled FJ when she turned into baby fox due to the comfortable warmth after cuddling with DH..

BWWaahhahah, man I hope this scene is in the show!!! I need a story of Yan Chiwu: the most clueless romance advisor in the world, maybe I will write a fanfic? Or is there one out there that someone can recommend?

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, TB N said:

Here's the link. We should all do it and trend it on TikTok by tagging Eternal love of dream. 

thank you but I prefer this version instead

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/123815071.html?weibo_id=4472574774066012

I tried searching on youtube but none is found, probably because the title is on Chinese :tears:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Yes but he doesn't know it yet  ;)

Smart-Select-20200216-103704-Video-Playe

DAOE get hit in the feels when DHDJ was reprimanding FJ for being angry about being tricked? :'(  She had done so much for him,  and he used the one time he bothered to save her (which he didnt even really remember) for her to forget his cruel trick.

Edited by xiaoxf
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, ipohtown said:

How do you convert to ePub? I tired doing it online and through some app but it turn out weird, the pages didn’t align. Maybe i didn’t use the right the site or app. Please help. 

I use the free program called Calibre to convert any file into any format. I would choose ePub as my the format I want. From there I can edit and create the ePub the way I like it.

PM email if you need the link.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, memine said:

First, shout out to @MK916 

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you dear for epub format of the book, did you make, edit, add some more details and compile them into one yourself? If yes, woooow.. good job!! I too much prefer epub format than PDF. 

slang3.gif

I’ve always been an avid reader and recently last year I’ve started watching Asian dramas. I’ve been creating/editing the English translation novels after watching the dramas (e.g. TMOPB, The Untamed, Joy of Life). I just add a table of content, hyperlink footnotes, glossary, grammatical editing. Considering each novel has multiple translators, they are not always consistent with names and titles.

• Awesome 2

1 hour ago, xiaoxf said:

Smart-Select-20200216-103704-Video-Playe

DAOE get hit in the feels when DHDJ was reprimanding FJ for being angry about being tricked? :'(  She had done so much for him,  and he used the one time he bothered to save her (which he didnt even really remember) for her to forget his cruel trick.

Mmmm when you said he bothered to save her are you talking of TMPOB donghua?? If that's the case forget that story line, in this drama fengjiu was his maid and his pet fox but he didn't knew until later ,so he didn't forget her he never got to meet her at those times and he still doesn't know fengjiu is the woman of the mortal arc,  fengjiu did so much for him and got hurt , that's why she gave up on him , but know is Donghua`s turn, he is falling for her and now he is gonna do the job to get her, you will see :)

• Like 5