[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

23 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

I was puzzled for some time too about DH kept asking FJ why she didn’t listen to him. Is it she didn’t listen to his reply of the tea tasting?? He did mention that the tea looks lively and the second sip of tea tasted sweet. Was he indirectly imply FJ personality? Actually giving compliments?? 

Wow I didn't saw the tea part like that, to me he was talking about the tea XD but now that you mention  it sounds like he was describing fengjiu’s personality, Definitely he was jealous because she didn't put full attention in him, but yes the part when he affirms  “you didn't listen to what I said,” I wonder if he was referign to his description of the “tea”

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sleepydee22 said:

I hate that ending :ph34r:

thankfully TMOPB doesn't ended just like that, but those flowery dress on YH though :phew: 

Spoiler

Whyyyyy???? The dress goes perfectly well with the set though... the flowers weren't only shown on props, the background, but also worn by the lead actor himself... or are you having some objection with crown prince dressed a bit...... flamboyant?!? :tounge_xd:

5zJpNIg.jpg

Anyway....

Dijun's stare.... GAH!!!!

155c0ec.jpg

He's a goner now.. XiaoBai owns the Emperor's heart 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Wow I didn't saw the tea part like that, to me he was talking about the tea XD but now that you mention  it sounds like he was describing fengjiu’s personality, Definitely he was jealous because she didn't put full attention in him, but yes the part when he affirms  “you didn't listen to what I said,” I wonder if he was referign to his description of the “tea”

Yes totally agree with you.

First he mad because fengjiu keep her attn to xiao yan then he get more jealous or sad that she didn't listen to his description of the tea. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, memine said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Whyyyyy???? The dress goes perfectly well with the set though... the flowers weren't only shown on props, the background, but also worn by the lead actor himself... or are you having some objection with crown prince dressed a bit...... flamboyant?!? :tounge_xd:

5zJpNIg.jpg

Anyway....

Dijun's stare.... GAH!!!!

He's a goner now.. XiaoBai owns the Emperor's heart 

Totally captivated by his Xiao Bai

These is what's he was thinking when he lovingly stare at her

"There's always people out there trying to seek my protection. It's the first time I meet someone who want to protect me instead".

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

BaiGunGun is soooo cute. His dancing definitely is better than his father's more-boxing-than-dancing :lol:

14 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

These is what's he is thinking when her lovingly stare at her

"There's always people out there trying to seek my protection. It's the first time I meet someone who want to protect me instead".

Even the most mighty one need to have someone, it must be lonely being DH before meeting FJ.. also it goes perfectly with FJ once said One doesn't always need anyone to protect. I can fight on my own but it will be nice to know here will be someone at my back always..

200.gif

this couple are really perfect for each other....

• Like 2
  • Love 6

23 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

These is what's he was thinking when he lovingly stare at her

If only he knows that this is the 2nd time she tries to protect him. :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sssf said:

Vengo/DJ looks so much better with white hair.. just saying... anyone else think so too? 

Yes agree much. With silver hair he can compete with Legalos (elf Prince) from Lord of the rings that my vibe is. He exudes manly and powerful aura.