[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

Once again Feng Jiu saved Dong Hua. It is always the same whether she was a red fox or as Xiao Jiu. Dong Hua is touched because it has been a long time since anyone wanted to protect him. I wander whether it had occurred to him when Lian Song mentioned that Feng Jiu is also a red fox and Dong Hua has not found his red fox even sending out the message throughout the realms.

By the way, Lian Song will get the full details from Si Ming very soon. "The gossip ladies group".

I don't think Ji Heng stands any chance in Dong Hua's affection. He will forever see her as the runaway bride of his who he even assisted in her elopement. I think it irks him that he is now the object of her affection because the other romance of hers failed. Dong Hua is no spare tyre.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no complain....im just a colorful person :D hahahah and i especially love red :P 

Omg..me too..Red my no 1 fave..very emotionally intense colour... symbolic of the many thing energy, strength, power, determination, passion and love.....or just maybe because my favourite ESPN club team ..is Liverpool The Reds.:grin:

Maybe after this I will included purple the symbolic to immortality, spiritual awareness also an imperial colour..DH's roped trademarks colour ..  :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

After the tea class when they are bickering one another.

Dong hua said that she clearly didn't listen to him, can you guys explain this meaning? 

Does he jealous to yan chiwu or there is other meaning?

I don't remember this part in novel. 

1 hour ago, sleepydee22 said:

newbie here, never post before

got a lonely before join this thread because people around me doesn't know about PB :sweatingbullets:

Welcome!:D

I also join today and since I don't talk about drama with people around me. 

Hi, I am a PB fan. I’ve read book 2 of PB, just wanted to express my thoughts about the epilogue...is that how the author ended PB like DJ meet his son while FJ was just in deep slumber..or perhaps there’s book 3 where FJ wake up and see DJ and his son? 

Also, can anyone help me, whats the meaning of Xiao Bai? is that DJ’s endearment to FJ? 

Thank you..

4 minutes ago, Suiren said:

Dong hua said that she clearly didn't listen to him, can you guys explain this meaning? 

Me too! I just joined today..hoping to be friends with you guys! 

• Like 3

DH "There's always people out there trying to seek my protection. It's the first time I meet someone who want to protect me instead". 

He was amused by FJ uniquely, lively an interesting personality.. and..now he was so touched by her spirits..her bravery.

This girl is "MINE!!" - DH( scripts written by me):tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, Rowena B said:

Hi, I am a PB fan. I’ve read book 2 of PB, just wanted to express my thoughts about the epilogue...is that how the author ended PB like DJ meet his son while FJ was just in deep slumber..or perhaps there’s book 3 where FJ wake up and see DJ and his son? 

That's the ending of PB. 

You can interpreat that she will wakeup from deep slumber and happy end.

But it's more into open end to me.

14 minutes ago, Rowena B said:

Also, can anyone help me, whats the meaning of Xiao Bai? is that DJ’s endearment to FJ? 

Thank you..

Xiao Bai something like pet name

For example if you call you bf/gf 'babe' 'dear' etc.

10 hours ago, MK916 said:

No worries. The English translation version that I have is from the same website mentioned in the previous posts.  I normally convert/create my English translation novels in ePub so I can read them offline. I'm not much of a fan of PDF.

How do you convert to ePub? I tired doing it online and through some app but it turn out weird, the pages didn’t align. Maybe i didn’t use the right the site or app. Please help. 

22 minutes ago, Suiren said:

you were right, there is no part like that in the novel.

personally I thought DH think FJ doesn't listen to his lecture because FJ busily chat with YCW

or just like FJ said, DH just invent some reason because he is jealous ;)

8 minutes ago, sleepydee22 said:

you were right, there is no part like that in the novel.

personally I thought DH think FJ doesn't listen to his lecture because FJ busily chat with YCW

or just like FJ said, DH just invent some reason because he is jealous ;)

I was puzzled for some time too about DH kept asking FJ why she didn’t listen to him. Is it she didn’t listen to his reply of the tea tasting?? He did mention that the tea looks lively and the second sip of tea tasted sweet. Was he indirectly imply FJ personality? Actually giving compliments?? 

• Like 2

@sleepydee22 @Rowena B welcome aboard, happy that you join the fandom...

@Suiren my interpretation, DH just being petty because FJ didn't pay full attention to him during class by chatting with her classmate, cough, XiaoYan, cough... 

49 minutes ago, Rowena B said:

To add the previous reply to you, the similar style of ending the story also applied in TangQi's TMOPB, she just ended BaiQian-Yehua story with, "QianQian, come here...." and in PB she ended it up with just "I am your father".. 

Maybe the writer wanted to left her readers hanging..... :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

I was puzzled for some time too about DH kept asking FJ why she didn’t listen to him. Is it she didn’t listen to his reply of the tea tasting?? He did mention that the tea looks lively and the second sip of tea tasted sweet. Was he indirectly imply FJ personality? Actually giving compliments?? 

that's an interesting way to look at it. Perhaps that is why he said she didn't listen to him. Hhmmmm....

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, memine said:

To add the previous reply to you, the similar style of ending the story also applied in TangQi's TMOPB, she just ended BaiQian-Yehua story with, "QianQian, come here...." and in PB she ended it up with just "I am your father".. 

Maybe the writer wanted to left her readers hanging..... :lol:

I hate that ending :ph34r:

thankfully TMOPB doesn't ended just like that, but those flowery dress on YH though :phew:

when I read PB last chapter I had thought that YCW is cross dressing female because BGG call him 'pretty sister' and the affinity of Tang Qi of cross dressing female (Bai Qian and Min Su) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

That's interesting way to look at it.

So Dong Hua kind of mad that Fengjiu didn't hear his compliment? So he get jealous and mad at the same time?

What you said are make sense because I clearly see disappointed look on Dong Hua's face when he said "you clearly didn't hear what I said "

Hmmmm.....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ipohtown said:

I thought so too

First sip / first impression of FJ is forgettable but the next encounter DH sure to remember her

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Suiren said:

Someone has mentioned it here before...the reason (a source from Facebook)..why DH said that was bc he was jealous of Xiao Yan...when the tea class begin..he was so intensely stare at FJ..he also explain how to make a good teas by the stages of boiling water..but at the same time Xiao Yan arrived and FJ looking at Xiao Yan..and FJ concerntration was intrupted....short story..DH was jealous of that juvenile ,loud ,talk active but adorable.. Xiao Yan..

For some reason I feel Xiao Yan are like a "little brother" of FJ...the way he anxiously looking for FJ just like a he has lost his beloved older sister..

by the way how old are Yan Chiwu?

@Rowena B welcome on board!* Wave*

Xiao Bai was Bai Fengjiu nickname given by DH... meaning  " Little Bai"

bc she was the "baby " in Bai's family...

and only DH call her by that "special" name.

Her family and friends call her Xiaojiu , or jiu'er. 

• Like 4