Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelangie

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

PB staying in Top 3 for Feb/13 rating

1. iPartments 5

2. Under the Power

3. PB

O0CHfycp6-9psGc8LJ4o5R1SCXlW_rH_S_2OIWE5

• Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Translation for @Sisca_TVXQ valentine video

How to get a confession from Dijun on Valentine's Day

FJ: Dijun, do you know what day is today?
DH: Today is Feb 14th
FJ: Dijun, do you like me?
DJ *avoid eye contact*
FJ *fuming->conjure up 3334 magic note and stick it to Dijun*
FJ: Dijun, do you like me?
DJ: Xiao Bai, I like you the most, lil fox
FJ: 3334 magic note is indeed worth it
DH: Only you lil fox will believe those Siming's knick-knacks. Even without this magic note, I still like you as much.

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, Kimberly Amor said:

God let me just vent my anger here. WAAAAA. Im so pissed with the comments in MDL.

GOD IM SO TIRED IN ALL THEM. :triumph:

Okay thank you for listening... :joy:

I feel you. There are a few ppl there that are like insane. Everytime I see their salty comments I'm like oh its you again ....... please cry some more :tears:. From what I gather they hate hate hate the pillowbook drama and they say it cant compare to TMOPB. But they continue to watch it and come back all the time to complain how this drama sucks. It's like hello?!!? Are you crazy?! If you don't like something quit watching it. Instead go to your fav drama's thread and go fangirl over there. Duh! Honestly, deep down inside I KNOW they like this drama but wont admit it. That's why they cant stop watching it. Hahahaha :rolleyes:

Anyways, sorry about my rant. And who cares what those strange ppl think. I'm really loving this drama and all of their nonsense wont change how I feel. :wub: I smiled the entire time watching the last two eps (my favs so far) I hope you will continue to love this drama too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

I have to admit, i cant get ppl who continue to say bad things about the pillow book. Once is understandable, but twice,  thrice and fourth and so on, and im like...................:blink:

I think its save to say some ppl just love to hate, thats all there is to it.

They love hating on TPB, maybe cause it will make TMOPB look more better or what not in their mind

• Like 1
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

I feel you. There are a few ppl there that are like insane. From what I gather they hate hate hate the pillowbook and they say it cant compare to TMOPB. But they continue to watch it and come back all the time to complain how this drama sucks. It's like hello?!!? Are they crazy?! If you don't like something quit watching it and go to your fav drama's thread and go fangirl over there. Duh! Honestly, deep down inside I KNOW they like this drama but wont admit it. That's why they cant stop watching it. Hahahaha

Anyways, sorry about my rant. Anyways, who cares what crazy ppl think. I'm really loving this drama and all of their nonsense wont change how I feel towards this drama. :wub: I smiled the entire time watching the last two eps (my favs so far) I hope you will continue to love this drama too.

Ikr.. the haters on that site is totally nuts ..some of them are totally nonsense.. utterly gibberish..has been watched till ep 15 ..but her comments was really harsh..Garbage??? and she disappointed and blamed it on the voters for the high rating.?? ...I mean WTH? so that means ..she likely says that the amongst Us who gave a high rating( proud to admit me is included)is a Garbage?

I wanted to ignored those unpleasant comments tho but..I give up and..I already give her my inputs in a "softest" possible way..I was trying to avoided to respond thus reciprocates her harsh words but her words .. irkes me .

Everytime ..after that I will visit this thread to  purifying all negative vibes..

@Kimberly Amor I have seen and read your comments on MDL ..:thumbsup:.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, atikah sani said:

I have to admit, i cant get ppl who continue to say bad things about the pillow book. Once is understandable, but twice,  thrice and fourth and so on, and im like...................:blink:

I think its save to say some ppl just love to hate, thats all there is to it.

They love hating on TPB, maybe cause it will make TMOPB look more better or what not in their mind

My thoughts exactly. I don't mind when ppl say the hate it once or twice. But to continue watching something you hate and keep complaining on & on is ridiculous. Honestly, as soon as I see their name I know 100% for sure they are gonna complain and compare it to TMOPB. Then they get their band wagoners to start comparing and complain too (again if you hate it its more logical to stop watching it). It's so annoying and embarrassing. I'm saying this as a TMOPB fan (its prolly in my top 10). 

@jimmylyne

Yes, it's better to just ignore those trolls. They are just trying to get us upset. I just ignore them and come here to read things here. Everyone here is friendly, welcoming and civilized. Let's just enjoy this drama and not let them try to take our shine away.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Just about to start watching but I find the English subs quite lacking. Especially in the Lian Song - Si Ming conversation. It's either the subs or the script but it could be much better.

I totally agree with you. The script is not good. Just wish the one who wrote the script for tmopb write this script for pb too. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Ikr.. the haters on that site is totally nuts ..some of them are totally nonsense.. utterly gibberish..has been watched till ep 15 ..but her comments was really harsh..Garbage??? and she disappointed and blamed it on the voters for the high rating.?? ...I mean WTH? so that means ..she likely says that the amongst Us who gave a high rating( proud to admit me is included)is a Garbage?

I wanted to ignored those unpleasant comments tho but..I give up and..I already give her my inputs in a "softest" possible way..I was trying to avoided to respond thus reciprocates her harsh words..

@Kimberly Amor I have seen and read your comments on MDL ..:thumbsup:.

Yay thanks. I just felt frustrated reading the "garbage" comment. Its disrespectful in all levels. Let's say the drama "really sucks" but you have no right to comment like that as the whole production gave their all in creating the drama. From the set, to costumes, the script and all..

Sigh..... anyway i'll try to stay from them. This was my first time reacting to the negative comments.

Happy Valentines guys. Let's anticipate the episode later! ♥

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

I totally agree with you. The script is not good. Just wish the one who wrote the script for tmopb write this script for pb too. 

@9tRedFox I really think it's the English translation that's the issue. I watch the drama in vietsub and the dialogues are very close to the book and very good. Then I switched to the engsub on WeTv and the translation doesn't do it justice. It doesn't seem to convey the same meanings and have the same impact. I think Viki is starting to translate, so hopefully it will be better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@Dao Tran @9tRedFox

I think it must be the Subs problem..some of the translations was a bit off..

I wanted to know about the scene where Fengjiu/DH say "abnormal" instead of "weirdo" whether the translation was matched or not?

@olivialai or anyone who fluent in both languages English and mandarin..pls kindly tell us your insights about how accurate weTv translations is? 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

@9tRedFox I really think it's the English translation that's the issue. I watch the drama in vietsub and the dialogues are very close to the book and very good. Then I switched to the engsub on WeTv and the translation doesn't do it justice. It doesn't seem to convey the same meanings and have the same impact. I think Viki is starting to translate, so hopefully it will be better.

I think its sub problem too.. I'm too impatient to wait for the sub on Viki, but sometimes I'm really like what?? The sub just doesnt make sense sometimes. And I thought it was just me :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 2

It's strange that some viewers keep comparing Pillow Book with Peach Blossoms.  It's 2 different stories. It's like comparing an orange and an apple.  

If PB is a remake of Peach Blossoms,  then one can compare the remake n the original version but it is not at all.  How can one compare a Pillow and a Peach? It's not realistic at all.

For 1, a Pillow is soft, comfy n fluffy yet cool n seductive to lay on just like FJ n DH.  Whereas a Peach is a fruit, it can be sweet, fragrant and juicy or bitter n rotten.

:lol::tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Seriously MDL discussion section is so toxic.

Calling it garbage etc... Saying FJ has no dignity chasing DH. Like dude, obviously you didn't watch the drama properly to say that. The saving FJ part was shown and not like in a "blink and you miss it" scene.

I've seen you guys defending PB too over there @jimmylyne @Kimberly Amor :thumbsup:

Every single time I want to reply to those harsh haters, I just felt like my IQ is going to be lowered lol so I don't even bother. Clearly these ppl wrote not to discuss but to simply spread hate. So I chose to not reply and let the hate fire die. Because these trolls I  think also are happy when we get annoyed, angry, and hurt with their trolling.

• Love 3

17 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

Calling it garbage etc... Saying FJ has no dignity chasing DH. Like dude, obviously you didn't watch the drama properly to say that. The saving FJ part was shown and not like in a "blink and you miss it" scene.

I've seen you guys defending PB too over there @jimmylyne @Kimberly Amor :thumbsup:

Every single time I want to reply to those harsh haters, I just felt like my IQ is going to be lowered lol so I don't even bother. Clearly these ppl wrote not to discuss but to simply spread hate. So I chose to not reply and let the hate fire die. Because these trolls I  think also are happy when we get annoyed, angry, and hurt with their trolling.

That person probably never had a huge crush on a guy in her teens or in her early 20s. :lol::lol::tounge_xd: That's why she don't understand FJ idolising DH and trying to get his attention. 

• LOL 3

29 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

I was merely try cleared up thing the thing that they clearly misunderstood (at least from my point of view)..most of them was just a trolling and clueless maybe bc most of the "hate" comments came from someone who did not read the book and was simply judging without knowing What's really happened.... that's why I trying to give my best to explain it to most " absurdly gibberish"' comments.

Just my ways .... defending the drama I'd love more and more   .. especially episode 21 onward.. DongFeng's moments.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

I was merely try cleared up thing the thing that they clearly misunderstood (at least from my point of view)..most of them was just a trolling and clueless maybe bc most of the "hate" comments came from someone who did not read the book and was simply judging without knowing What's really happened.... that's why I trying to give my best to explain it to most " absurdly gibberish"' comments.

Just my ways .... defending the drama I'd love more and more   .. especially episode 21 onward.. DongFeng's moments.

Yea of course, sorry didn't clarify in my post. Not saying you shouldn't respond :D Actually quite happy to see defending comments :thumbsup:

I think we all react differently, so no right or wrong :blush:

From my POV, there are a few categories of these ppl:

1) Ppl who thought what was in TMOPB is the actual PB plot

2) Ppl who didn't read the book and not patient enough to enjoy the flow of the drama

3) trolls - either antis because they are the actors' antis or just simply want to drag down PB because they are diehards of other dramas and felt threatened

Anyway I'm so happy we have this thread so we can enjoy our beloved PB with no negativity hehe :blush:

22 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

That person probably never had a huge crush on a guy in her teens or in her early 20s. :lol::lol::tounge_xd: That's why she don't understand FJ idolising DH and trying to get his attention. 

LOL true! That's a sad state to be in,  hahahah

well it's their loss not ours! :joy:

Edited by lizzy23
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

if they call FJ has no dignity chasing after DJ, then what the hell did they watch in TMOPB, its THE SAME DAMN THING!!!!

And now what, they gonna say DJ is OC cause he now starts to like FJ ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the same damn thing in a sense where after FJ chase after him for a while, DJ finally starts to weather down..and start being attracted to her in TMOPB

This all boils down to the fact that TPB is not TMOPB continuation but a stand alone in the end, so they do this to bring it down,or cause they prefer BQ and YH which is fine, then just go WATCH TMOPB again and leave TPB ALONE!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2