Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayanEcho

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

@Bai Gun Gun 

But your parents are going to have their first kiss only next week. :confounded: How long do we have to wait for you to appear? I can't wait to hear your first conversation with your dad..:D

Edited by FloraImmortal
Typing error
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, faykey said:

Somebody please translate the 31-32 preview , please:tears:

For E31, this is the scene from the book that matches the conversation

Spoiler

DJ has come to Fanyin Valley to purify it. But FJ thinks he is here because of Zhi Heng who has fallen into the valley about 200 years ago. 

DJ is hosting a talk on the intricacies of tea. FJ falls asleep and is poisoned by a combination of Saha-Manjusaka mingling with snow. DH rescues her but she has a fever and is incoherent, and thinks that DJ is her mother. She behaves coquettishly with DJ and awakes with her arms around DJ. This is her conversation with DJ after that .

P. 270 of the book... 

“Your Majesty has saved me yet again. I... I'm... very grateful. Of course, if you hadn't brought me to Mount Fuyu six months ago, I wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. But in any case, you still saved me this time, and I thank you for your help. This makes us even now, what do you say?”

Donghua was apparently very awake. He pulled his legs up, stretched his arms, and looked at her. “So you're still upset that I didn't come to save you six months ago, and about the handkerchief incident as well?” How could he still have the bravado to mention these two things? She coughed in fits. “Those two things...” 

Fengjiu fixed her garments. She was indeed emotional when she first saw Donghua a few days ago, and was easily upset when he teased her. But her personality was such that she also easily forgot once she was able to get it out of her system. “You reap what you sow. Your Buddhism understanding is much better than mine, I'm sure you know this concept better than I do. It doesn't matter how I see things, because it's all subjective.”

At this, her expression suddenly became complicated as she added: “Actually, there's something I want to ask more than those two things. I know I may act peculiarly when I'm sick, but...” She paused, set her jaws, and continued: “I tend to feel cold because I have a weak body, so I probably mistook you as a source of heat. But if you had pushed me away, I wouldn't have come toward you again. So why didn't you push me
away? Why did you have to let me fall into this awkward situation?”

Still looking utterly nonchalant, and even seemed as though he found her question strange, he answered her, “You came into my arms on your own. Being such a rare chance as it was, reasonably speaking, why should I push you away?”
Fengjiu watched his casual fingers rested on the sutra. What distorted reason was he talking about now? After a lengthened time, she was able to come up with the next thing to say: “I don't remember Your Majesty as someone who had ever cared for reason...”  The incense fragrance was beginning to fade. Donghua stood up to open
the burner's lid. As he added more incense, he casually replied, “When I don't want to speak of reason, I don't. But occasionally when I want to, I do.”

For E32, I believe there isn't much to translate, DJ is training FJ how to prepare for a sword-fighting contest so she can win the Saha/pimpon fruit. FJ's aim is to win the contest, get the fruit, and build an immortal body so she can revive QingTi from the dead. Lian Song casts a spell to help Cheng Yu see FJ whom she misses.

• Like 6

Oh my gosh yesterday's episodes make me

fmpCYgy.gif

They're so funny.. from very shameless and happily triggered and flirtatious DH, cute Fox that going through lots of shameful experiences because of her blackbellied future hubbie, the god of gossip siming, adorable A Li.. all makes me happy and contented viewer here... 

Good news, the bathing scene is charting on weibo hot search list, i guess cnetz want the same like us :lol: 

Anyway guys, i would come as soon as possible if DH call me like this 

0wWAo2x.gif

He's illegal.. too handsome.. too attractive 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Valentine's day is tomorrow guyss!! I cant wait for handkerchief scenes to start lmao funniest part of the book!!

• Like 2

Catching up ... my A Li is such a love, how dare that woman push him....i mean really does she not know whose precious son he is?  

Loved the bath scene and Donghua's  newly acquired  fascination with FJ :blush:.     I thought that her tails came out in ep 26 but i guess i must have seen that for some other ep .    

Also glad to hear that Ye Hua is still in bed :tounge_xd:...was it not ep 24 that he left the celebration early to start his honeymoon. 

Si Ming , i love that guy...he and FJ are truly great buddies LOL

and yes I love Donghua with his white/silver hair ...the emperor was good , but the white/silver hair is such a  specific trademark and totally sexy ...ageless really .  Is Dongua a white dragon ?    and i wonder what is my little A Li...dragon or fox ? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

Catching up ... my A Li is such a love, how dare that woman push him....i mean really does she not know whose precious son he is?  

Loved the bath scene and Donghua's  newly acquired  fascination with FJ :blush:.     I thought that her tails came out in ep 26 but i guess i must have seen that for some other ep .    

Also glad to hear that Ye Hua is still in bed :tounge_xd:...was it not ep 24 that he left the celebration early to start his honeymoon. 

Si Ming , i love that guy...he and FJ are truly great buddies LOL

and yes I love Donghua with his white/silver hair ...the emperor was good , but the white/silver hair is such a  specific trademark and totally sexy ...ageless really .  Is Dongua a white dragon ?    and i wonder what is my little A Li...dragon or fox ? 

FJ’s tails come out in episode 29 according to the trailers I believe. Donghua doesn’t have a true body as he came out of a rock. Yehua is a black dragon, Bai Qian is a white fox so their son, A Li is a white dragon.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

FJ’s tails come out in episode 29 according to the trailers I believe. Donghua doesn’t have a true body as he came out of a rock. Yehua is a black dragon, Bai Qian is a white fox so their son, A Li is a white dragon.

Thank you @darkphoenix123   so my little ALi is white dragon ...how cute is that LOL...:wub:.    

So Donghua's story of him coming out of a rock is same here as was in 10M ... i am trying to watch ELOD as an organic drama so i am totally dependent on them providing me with certain type of information , so my sincere thanks for the help . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, linh5000 said:

I want to have some one to look at me like DJ look at FJ..RIGHT HERE!!!!! I'm soooo gidddy when he started doing this..OMGGGG!!! 

I know right ! I mean, look at this :wub:

6ratrny0i18jg7qjlbtakcw6g.gif

Happy Valentine's day ladies :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 14

God let me just vent my anger here. WAAAAA. Im so pissed with the comments in MDL. How hard it is to search/know that this drama isn't even TEN MILES OF PEACH BLOSSOM sequel but an independent drama. 

And says Fengjiu and childish and all but won't giver her a chance to redeem herself.

And someone is saying Ah Li (my little riceball) IS DISAPPOINTING.

GOD IM SO TIRED IN ALL THEM. :triumph:

Okay thank you for listening... :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

God let me just vent my anger here. WAAAAA. Im so pissed with the comments in MDL. How hard it is to search/know that this drama isn't even TEN MILES OF PEACH BLOSSOM sequel but an independent drama. 

And says Fengjiu and childish and all but won't giver her a chance to redeem herself.

I got mad at those comments and then told myself that you can’t please everyone. They are just missing something good lol

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Just ignore them, how silly its in Xianxia drama you must focus on little kid? Kids voice changes all the times too. Dont let them ruin Valentine's day for you ~

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

Valentine's day is tomorrow guyss!! I cant wait for handkerchief scenes to start lmao funniest part of the book!!

Spoiler

That is not his usual sleeping position if I remember correctly. Our hottie Dijon is too calculating. He's making our cute and innocent Fengjiu sleep in his arms.... Later, he will be using this incident to his advantage to bully her. Poor Fengjiu.... but why am I feeling so excited about this scene. :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Dont let them ruin Valentine's day for you ~

It won't be much of a Valentine's day anyway. I can get easily wasted but then I don't have Dijun to carry me :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Could there be a mix up in the coming episode? For what I read, scene from ep. 31 happens before ep. 30... :sweatingbullets:

32 minutes ago, Kimberly Amor said:

Okay thank you for listening... 

I like both the old and the new kid portraying Little Rice Ball. But I kind of find the voice of the Riceball in PB a bit irritating. I have to take a deep breathe and lower the volume everytime he shows up on my screen. :sweatingbullets:   But Bai Gun Gun has such an endearing voice. My heart melts everytime I watched the teaser just to see his first meeting with his dad. :wub:   

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Happy Valentine's Day from Pillow Book Weibo

As usual, any crappy tactic/magic will be blamed on Siming :sweatingbullets:

I'd created an account at MDL just to vote PB. Don't even bother reading those hate comments there, it will only make you want to ram your head into tofu :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4