[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

i have just started ep 24, annnnnnnnd i feel like yeees our FJ is attracting DJ because this is someone who get annoyed with him and fight his richard simmons answers wittily, like LS and SM hahahahhaha thats a good start, that amused DJ.

I think this is what ZH and JH should do if they want to attract DJ buuuuuut they dont know that hahahahahahha

what I love is that FJ is composing herself and at the same time showing her sassy fox side to DJ, like yah I love you once upon a time but now I still like you but im not chasing after you so there!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Sorry I didn't write too much to explain why he had to tell the lie earlier (for @springfiry too). The reason he did that was..... 

Reveal hidden contents

FJ was delirious and incoherent as she was weak and almost on the brink of death from trying to steal the Saha fruit. To save her, DJ later feeds her his blood for 3 months in an enchantment that he has created to nurture her soul. But this is not a sustainable solution and a better way is to place her soul in a living environment (like in TMOPB where moyuan's soul took refuge in the dragon Prince's body). Later on, DJ places FJ's soul in Junuo's womb (she is pregnant). But because of certain matters, FJ ends up taking over the body of Aranya. But before placing her soul, there is a short period of time when FJ becomes conscious..... It is almost like she she is moving btwn states of consciousness and unconsciousness. 

In that state FJ feels like she is in a dream. And in one part of the dream, she overhears a conversation about her grandma telling her mother about choosing her a suitor as she is of a marrying age, and discussing the criteria of a husband for her. Then the dream moves on to her father deciding on Cang Yi and she finds herself on the wedding bed, wearing her gown and she can see all the wedding decorations. She knows that she is in her dream, yet it feels so real. Expecting to see Cang Yi, suddenly DJ appears. She decides that since this is a dream, she wants to take advantage of him and kisses him. He lets her kiss him and later to her surprise he kisses her back.

She mutters something about a dream and this makes DJ realise that FJ believes herself to be in a dream. AT this point, he tells her it is not a dream. I think someone has pointed out that she is awake yet under an enchantment (that has a time limitation of an hour) . So to save time and prevent further unnecessary questions, he lies to FJ that she has amnesia. Moreover by talking to FJ, he finds out that her latest memories have been lost due to her weak fairy energy and being in aranya's dream, she has no recollection of what happened from a certain point of time onwards. She thinks that her marriage to Cang Yi was only 2 months ago... When in actuality it was 70 years ago

Thanks for this. I read it again and I understand it now. Looking forward to this scene! 

Spoiler

A few kisses are supposed to happen I hope they don't miss any of it! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

And guess who the unfortunate messenger was - our one and only 'dumb OR dumber' Yan Chiwu :D

Btw, guys, how was the winner supposed to get the Saha fruit? I mean, with the pythons guarding it and stuff?

The Queen of the valley has a way of getting it. She will drop her blood from her finger tips into the python's bellies, lulling them to sleep. Then wait for a certain timing to pluck the fruit. Knowing that our FJ made haste to steal the fruit before it was harvested. 

@darkphoenix123 you know when I saw her bandaging his arm initially, the first time round, I was like, are you twirling his sleeve to keep it out of the way or are you bandaging his wound??? :P

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, MK916 said:

I actually have the English translation of The Pillow Book in ePub format that I’ve created. PM with your email address and I will send it to you.

Omg. So sorry for the misunderstanding. I am after the link for the ebook English translation for Pillow Book. 

is it bad if I say that the JH actress if she wanted to avoid all the hate as well, instead playing JH she could have play CY, cause it seems CY has plenty of screentime as well.

No hate to the CY actress, shes ok, but JH actress also could look good playing CY as well. and it seems they broaden the CY and LS storyline in TPB which I love as well.

And CY being best friend with FJ would also give her lots of storyline chances

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sssf said:

Omg. So sorry for the misunderstanding. I am after the link for the ebook English translation for Pillow Book. 

No worries. The English translation version that I have is from the same website mentioned in the previous posts.  I normally convert/create my English translation novels in ePub so I can read them offline. I'm not much of a fan of PDF.

5 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

What?! U gave it less than 10/10?? Now I'm not gonna talk to u for one day straight :P

Yeah 8.5 for The Untamed and 9.5 for Pillow book for now (Because of the antis is downvoting). I rarely rated 10 eventhough I'm obsessed with the drama :P. I hope I don't offend anyone or sounds condescending :sweatingbullets:

To clear some confusion, The total views until now = 3.1 billion is from Tencent only (I think WeTV, YouTube etc is not included yet). Yesterday the views broke a new record which is 213 million/day (The record for first day is 190 million).

• Like 3
  • Love 3

49 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

Honest....THURSDAY, can't be here soon enough...I've waited for 2-3 years for this drama..but waiting another 5 days feels like eternity!! Why can't WeTV just upload everything at once... :bawling: if they need viewing counts..I'll watch it 10x over and over again..and turn on 20 devices to play it on repeat....

LOL I watched it everyday on 3 different devices with lowest quality and highest speed :P

48 minutes ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

Guys since a-li is a white dragon, what is gungun? Since fj is a red fox and dh is a stone lol then hes a fluffy stone?:astonished:

No one know for sure, based on TLTW worlds The kid will inherit the color from the mother and the spirit form the father. So it's definitely red color :joy:

34 minutes ago, sssf said:

Try Google Hamster Pillow book

• Love 2

42 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

The Queen of the valley has a way of getting it. She will drop her blood from her finger tips into the python's bellies, lulling them to sleep. Then wait for a certain timing to pluck the fruit. Knowing that our FJ made haste to steal the fruit before it was harvested. 

@darkphoenix123 you know when I saw her bandaging his arm initially, the first time round, I was like, are you twirling his sleeve to keep it out of the way or are you bandaging his wound??? :P

If the queen can get the fruit with a drop of her blood, then why she didn’t save Fengjiu with her drop of blood?

2 minutes ago, Dao said:

If the queen can get the fruit with a drop of her blood, then why she didn’t save Fengjiu with her drop of blood?

I think in the book the people of the valley tried and nothing they did worked and they mentioned something about the pythons loved Aranya seeing as they kinda were there when she was growing up and the pythons not wanting to let their Aranya go after getting her back...the details are a little sketchy since I read the book a while ago

• Like 1

morning friends...

i'm not new here just not quite joined the conversation. im joined this forum from the first page and followed until now.

i read a lot of comment here and know that there were comment about the bad review, low rating and also the rumour. for me, i already read the novel for uncounted times already. so i know how difference between novel and drama. Trust me when i said that to make live adaption from the novel is something hard to do. I praised the team ELOD to make such amazing live adaption. on more thing, please don't compare ELOD with eternal love. it's a difference story and plot. it's  just their character were the same. 

I'm waiting for this drama more than three year and this will the happiest year because it already airing. i don't care what everyone will say and comment because it doesnt matter to me. i will fully support fengjiu and donghua and all crew for team ELOD.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

I think in the book the people of the valley tried and nothing they did worked and they mentioned something about the pythons loved Aranya seeing as they kinda were there when she was growing up and the pythons not wanting to let their Aranya go after getting her back...the details are a little sketchy since I read the book a while ago

@DaoThey can't get to her as she is trapped in aranya's dream mist/energy and on top of that there was some mention of evil beings absorbing her energy as she is in a weakened state. And using any form of fairy energy to get to her will cause the dream to destabilise and cause her to be in greater danger. Thus, DJ had to strip himself of his cultivation to reach her. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@DaoThey can't get to her as she is trapped in aranya's dream mist/energy and on top of that there was some mention of evil beings absorbing her energy as she is in a weakened state. And using any form of fairy energy to get to her will cause the dream to destabilise and cause her to be in greater danger. Thus, DJ had to strip himself of his cultivation to reach her. 

Does that means DH has to re-cultivate his fairy energy later again after saving FJ or he can strip n then put it back on again?

JiHeng is starting to get annoying again. She is doing exactly what she does at his palace again ... imposing her presence on him. I want to throw up when she started to insert herself by saying ... oh the long 10 years wait and how lonely it was for her blah blah ... how DH visiting her every 10 years is something she look forward to n savour ....:astonished:

Then she asked DH if he has someone in his heart ... is it FJ. DH avoid her question but she already has the answer from his look n got all upset. She was so jealous of FJ at the tea ceremony. She even try to make herself look more superior than FJ and others. 

Lol ... naughty DH created 3 tunnels for YCW n FJ.:joy:

Poor YCW went looking for FJ. Did YCW find them together in bed? 

YCW will be super upset with DH n FJ if he finds them sleeping together and FJ let him worry about her endlessly for naught.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Dijun is becoming even more shameless in the previews lol. He told Feng Jiu that he can be unreasonable if he wants to be after asking her why should he have pushed her away lmao!

In episode 32’s preview, Lian Song tells Cheng Yu that FJ was fine when he and Ah Li saw her so I guess this is after that part of the book where Lian Song and Ah Li go to the banquet FJ was giving to thank DJ where DJ flings a soup bowl or a tea cup at Xiao Yan? I can’t wait for that one lol!

• LOL 4

23 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

In book state with a drop of queen blood into the python belly to lure them. To sleep, why don’t they use the queen blood to put the python to sleep and rescued Fengjiu. Dijun doesn’t need to put his life in danger 

10 minutes ago, darkphoenix123 said:

Dijun is becoming even more shameless in the previews lol. He told Feng Jiu that he can be unreasonable if he wants to be after asking her why should he have pushed her away lmao!

In episode 32’s preview, Lian Song tells Cheng Yu that FJ was fine when he and Ah Li saw her so I guess this is after that part of the book where Lian Song and Ah Li go to the banquet FJ was giving to thank DJ where DJ flings a soup bowl or a tea cup at Xiao Yan? I can’t wait for that one lol!

I hope they show where djijun sneek into Fengjiu room to apply the medicine on her.

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2

18 minutes ago, Dao Tran said:

In book state with a drop of queen blood into the python belly to lure them. To sleep, why don’t they use the queen blood to put the python to sleep and rescued Fengjiu. Dijun doesn’t need to put his life in danger 

The python thought that Fengjiu is Aranya, and that's why they protected her and nobody could help her without breaking the Aranya dream. If they force to break it Fengjiu could die/trapped forever inside Aranya dream. This is because Chen ye is trying to get Aranya's soul back.

14 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@SC2019, ok, FJ got trapped when she was trying to steal the Saha fruit. But how come the Queen can get around Aranya's dream when getting the fruit with her blood?

If I remember it right the Queen's blood could make the python asleep for a while is because she is blood related to Aranya. The python love Aranya because they grew up with her.

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Insightful 2