Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MayanEcho

[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

8 hours ago, elsanna said:

And then she innocently says...migu:joy:

Haha , this is so adorable. 

Not having read the book, I feel the flowerpot came out of no where? Like where did she get it, and was her sole purpose to hide behind it? 

Having FJ talk about YQT in front of DH, I wonder if DH will get jealous of YQT in future

8 hours ago, elsanna said:

And then she innocently says...migu:joy:

Not having read the book, I feel the flowerpot came out of no where? Like where did she get it, and was her sole purpose to hide behind it? 

Having FJ talk about YQT in front of DH, I wonder if DH will get jealous of YQT in future

@9tRedFox noooooooooo don't remind me :bawling: hehe.. i feel you, i mean when you invest so much with this drama, waiting for years, reading the book over and over again, loving the drama to bits, and even talking about it with all of you here everyday...  i know the withdrawal later would be badddddd!!!! I guess it would be bitter sweet for me, a pleasant memory... same, it'd be strange watching Reba and Vengo future drama IF they're not casted as pair. DH-FJ are iconic roles. I still can bear if they act with other actors. 

1 hour ago, Maria Brimstone said:

To be honest, I don't know why Chen Yu is raging on Dong Hua for not liking back Feng Jiu. I get it ... they're friends and she's hurt. But no one is obligated to return the feelings of someone. Thankfully this IS a story where he falls in love with Feng Jiu. But just like with many other dramas ... no guy is suppose to feel guilty for not returning the romantic feelings of a girl. So many guys are made out to be the bad person in dramas for rejecting a confession. Like whut.

IKR, but eventhough CY doesn't have the right to be angry with DH for not noticing her BFF, but I can understand her grudge. Even siming did 'shade' DH about it too during the wedding entourage came to Qingqiu, in a subtly way ofc :sweatingbullets: he wouln't dare openly shade the emperor. He just kept gazing to DH hinting what a shame you miss your chance to find the only perfect girl to be your Queen. FJ is loved and adore by friends and close ones, zheyan, baizhen, gugu, cy, siming, and even warrior xiao yan would automatically stand for her, because they know she'd do the same, if not more, for the people she cares about. Look what she'd do for YQT. Yeah it's to pay her debt, but she would go to the extend risking her own life.

But this is way I love FJ, i once wrote she's a character that very levelheaded and knows her stand. She doesn't blame DH for all she been through, she doesnt blame jiheng even when jiheng ask DH the saga fruit she worked hard to get, she thinks that's appropriate considering their relationship (she mistakenly think DH-JH love each other, and she never ever think and do something to break them apart), when she does everything and anything for her beloved DJ, she does it without ulterior motives and want something in return, she does it because she cares. How can DH not fall for her? How can DH not deeply touch when he finally knows what she has done for him... 

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, memine said:

He just kept gazing to DH hinting what a shame you miss your chance to find the only perfect girl to be your Queen.

And then you suddenly remember how Dijun is low-IQ shaming her all the time in the mini specials :joy:

• LOL 5

@9tRedFox :lol::lol:

DH, although you're as old as time Rock, your way of wooing and catching attention from your girl is still elementary and juvenile level la~~~

Buuuuuut, you're forgiven, i'm weak with such beautiful God

YKmrRDO.jpg

He's too d*mn attractive, it's a crime

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

40 minutes ago, springfiry said:

Yes he will :phew:

Spoiler

He give Taichen palace to YQT and told him not to see Fengjiu again forever :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

@everyone I'm so sorry but I might take a short break from joining in with the discussion. Something alarming came up in real life - a good internet friend deleted all of his social media and went MIA after sending a worrying message. Dearly hope nothing happened to him. I guess I'm not in the right frame of mind or have the joviality to join in at the moment.

So sorry to have brought such a depressing message into this fun and light forum, but I felt I should at least tell that I won't be here. Anyways, have fun you guys, I will still be here during the weekly episode updates~

• Sad 7
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, olivialai said:

@everyone I'm so sorry but I might take a short break from joining in with the discussion. Something alarming came up in real life - a good internet friend deleted all of his social media and went MIA after sending a worrying message. Dearly hope nothing happened to him. I guess I'm not in the right frame of mind or have the joviality to join in at the moment.

So sorry to have brought such a depressing message into this fun and light forum, but I felt I should at least tell that I won't be here. Anyways, have fun you guys, I will still be here during the weekly episode updates~

Sending you a prayers..Take care..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, springfiry said:

Just an added to @9tRedFox @elsannaposts regarding Sumo Flowerpot incident .

After DH catch the flowerpot , he glanced his eyes in the direction of the culprit (FJ). Collectively, everyone's gaze followed in the same direction. 

The ruckus - causing culprit (FJ) froze for a moment before nearly instantaneously turning around to Migu who standing next to her and said:

"Migu, why are you such a troublemaker? How can you kick a pot at someone's head like that?."

Ps In the book, Donghua's first true impression of FJ was begin with "Sumo Flowerpot incident" at YeHua/Bai qian's wedding. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Btw, I also feel sad. All this time I knew PB was in the process of making, out there, waiting for me/us. Now, when it will be over in less than a month, I feel like it will leave a void space nothing can fill in again...

IKR.. that's exactly how i felt..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

@olivialai i can only send prayer and wishing everything will be alright.. and take your times dearie... the thread and us will be here to welcome you anytime you feel ready... take care of yourself firts, that's the most important... 

4EocPK1.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

OMG I wanna cry already because SAME!!!!! :tears::tears::tears:

• Sad 1

PB maintain Top 3 for Feb/09 rating

1. Under the Power

2. iPartments 5

3. PB

zY74Cqq8ajhM-_343zDp5-4p6ZS5vHcIgKqum5C7

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Can someone who read the book tell me if DJ remembers the mortal (King Xuanren) realm with FJ?  Like, if he can see his time he spent with her with the mirror. Or if anyone can tell me what chapters it happens in the book I'd really appreciate it. Thanks <3

1 minute ago, BaiZiHua said:

Can someone who read the book tell me if DJ remembers the mortal (King) realm with FJ?  Like, if he can see his time he spent with her with the mirror. Or if anyone can tell me what chapters it happens in the book I'd really appreciate it. 

The book glosses over the mortal realm. That DJ was there was a cover story to hide the fact that he was in deep slumber, recovering from having purified  fanyin valley. We only read that FJ is consort Chen and emperor song doesn't win her affections after 4 years, so he gifts her to qingti, after she writes another consort a love letter. (the love in vain concept) 

2 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Yes he will :phew:

Reveal hidden contents

He give Taichen palace to YQT and told him not to see Fengjiu again forever :D

Yes, he did, didn't he? But zhonglin being very level headed actually said it won't matter greatly if they didn't comply. Which was kinda sad. And it reminds me now that the reason DJ chose him as the successor was because his body was made out of FJ's essence. 

@memine I think in our own way, we are also fiercely protective of FJ. For those of us who read the book and had the opportunity to understand her tots and feelings , I think we have come to love her for who she is and we would have stood by her too, thru thick and thin. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@BaiZiHua, in the book Dijun never went to the mortal realm. It was a lie created by Taichen palace, they made everyone believe that he was in the mortal realm but actually he was just in seclusion. Here is what the book says:

“Five hundred years ago, the Miaoyi Huiming Realm had begun to show signs of collapse. Dijun spent half of his cultivation to stabilize it and afterward went into a century-long sleep. At that time, wasn't there a rumor that claimed Dijun had reincarnated to the mortal realm in order to experience mortal sufferings? With Dijun's personality, why would he have such a strange whim of wanting to experience human's sufferings? Taichen Palace only spread such rumor to cover up the fact that Dijun was in a deep sleep."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, memine said:

@9tRedFox :lol::lol:

DH, although you're as old as time Rock, your way of wooing and catching attention from your girl is still elementary and juvenile level la~~~

Buuuuuut, you're forgiven, i'm weak with such beautiful God

He's too d*mn attractive, it's a crime

Lol..his wooing methods..cut him some slack:D...can blamed him tho.. since this is the first time he took noticed of women..not just an ordinary woman but she is Bai Fengjiu (Feng Jiu meaning Pheonix -Nine)who are the one and only Nine-tailed Red Fox in the world.

Don't worry about Donghua Dijun's courtship..he is a former Master of the Universe..he prowess in self- thought methods..always knows everything.

Couldn't agree more about Vengo aka Donghua Dijun..definition of perfection.

Donghua appearance is so perfectly suitable ..just like how the book has described.

Donghua Dijun,  His Majesty is as old as time, his looks as radiant as the sun and the moon. He had long silver hair handsome and regal countenance. When he held a Buddhist Sutra he was solemn and tranquil beyond all existence . When he wielded a sword he was fierce as a destructive cyclone.

His blood got a pigments of gold due to his long life cultivations .One small bowl of his blood can enhanced someone else cultivation 1800 yrs if consumed. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 3

56 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

me too all these time waiting ... and now i cant believe we are almost halfway there,  soo quick!!   :(   but after all  im glad tencent pick up this story and with  the same actors!  something like that never happens! i remember when reed the pillow book i though "if only thy could do a live adaptation with vengo and reba, but that is impossible" and here we are!!  im gonna rewatch it asvmany times i want :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I've spent the whole day binge-watching ep13-24 and another couple hours to read through the last 40 pages of comments in this forum.:sweatingbullets:
I was annoyed at first after realizing that they drag mortal arc for 12 episodes. But then again, Ye Qingti is such a sweetheart:wub: so I'll just take it as it is.
I wonder how did Nie Chuyin conveniently had the (one of the two) Miao Luo's blood drop in his possession?

• Like 1