[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I believe Dong Hua admires courage and loyalty. Fengjiu as a red fox defended Dong Hua and received his attention and love. As Xiao Jiu in the mortal realm, she saved "Dong Hua" and also got his love. Fengjiu to me is like a beacon of courage and loyalty. She is so passionate about everyone.

I am just enjoying that Dong Hua's "antenna" always peak up whenever she is around and he is so amused by her sassiness. Fengjiu did a great show in chasing off all the suitors and Dong Hua is so amused about the ongoing drama that is unfolding in front of him. The bored High Immortal Heavenly God. 

• Like 16
  • Insightful 1

Hardships faced while filming Qingqiu scenes (from Tencent)

(Plus a sweet short video of DH/FJ at the end~)

http://m.v.qq.com/play/play.html?coverid=vooy2m9hi5p1jqm&vid=v0033ftdfen&vuid24=osR%2FPtsbYQp%2FAxBQbzZrcw%3D%3D&url_from=share&second_share=0&share_from=copy

Alternate link

Edit:

Me when I see DH & FJ almost kiss -- JUST KISS ALREADDDYYYYY

Also me when the scene cuts before they actually kiss -- NOOOOO HOW COULD YOU TEASE US LIKE THAT

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

yes im also wondering that... in the trailer there is a scene when she is falling and her birthmark is blinking too  and kind of vanishing could be that a sign for something?? 

nnpSGjW.jpg

Why do I have a feeling this is from the final battle with Miao Luo? As in when Dijun decided to sacrifice himself and FJ basically decided to join in and die with him.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

Why do I have a feeling this is from the final battle with Miao Luo? As in when Dijun decided to....

Could be right, as she is calling him Dong Hua which sounds more intimate

Spoiler

(p479, bk2) "but she held his hand to her chest and said, “Donghua, it hurts. Coax me with something sweet.” She rarely called him Donghua because she had felt embarrassed."

@elsanna Agree with you. I wonder if Vengo will be able to pull off that feeling well - the guilt and the revelations after looking into the Miaohua glass.

• Like 5

Hi everyone it's been a while since I commented last, been enjoying watching EloD. 

Regarding FJ's Phoenix mark, I think they're relating it to Miao Luo. I saw in a Pb fan page this theory which seems really plausible. Bai Zhi did mention that Feng Jiu was birthed on the day Miao Luo was vanquished, hence she's considered good luck. 

The Phoenix mark only responds to Miao Luo. Remember how when she first stumbled into the demon land, Miao Luo awoke? Though we know there's definitely a happy ending, they'll make Feng Jiu's sacrifice even more meaningful and tragic in that she's connected to Miao Luo in a way.Two drops of blood were dropped by Miao Luo in secret without Donghua's notice in the very first episode. We've seen the one in the demon realm where Nie Chuyin found out she's locked onto a rock ( Dijun doesn't know about this one). I'm just scared that birthmark may have to do with the other drop hence probably it's losing it's brightness in that scene from the trailer (after vanquishing Miao Luo?) It's probably like Voldemort's horcruxes.

What a long post, my hands are aching already lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 10
  • Thanks 4

52 minutes ago, aryamine said:

Hi everyone it's been a while since I commented last, been enjoying watching EloD. 

Regarding FJ's Phoenix mark, I think they're relating it to Miao Luo. I saw in a Pb fan page this theory which seems really plausible. Bai Zhi did mention that Feng Jiu was birthed on the day Miao Luo was vanquished, hence she's considered good luck. 

The Phoenix mark only responds to Miao Luo. Remember how when she first stumbled into the demon land, Miao Luo awoke? Though we know there's definitely a happy ending, they'll make Feng Jiu's sacrifice even more meaningful and tragic in that she's connected to Miao Luo in a way.Two drops of blood were dropped by Miao Luo in secret without Donghua's notice in the very first episode. We've seen the one in the demon realm where Nie Chuyin found out she's locked onto a rock ( Dijun doesn't know about this one). I'm just scared that birthmark may have to do with the other drop hence probably it's losing it's brightness in that scene from the trailer (after vanquishing Miao Luo?) It's probably like Voldemort's horcruxes.

What a long post, my hands are aching already lol.

Another interesting theory.. i like that we have something else to decode while waiting for next Thu...

Similar to your theory... since I'm very curious about it, i also read about it, the poster think FJ's birthmark was made from miaoluo two blood droplets that fell into yingyang during her fight with DH in the opening of the drama

Spoiler

wiTjjcg.jpg

The birthmark is to be a sign that whoever the person having it would be the kryptonite (weakness) of the Emperor (since miaoluo swore if she's free she will make all that DH care and love to be miserable). And FJ birthmark is phoenix, phoenix is dragon's pair for Emperor and Queen...

maaaan, if this theory is true, our FJ will be going through lots of lots of hardship :bawling:

Take this with a grain of salt...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 15

I simply love Vengo n Raba in this drama. Both are rightly cast for the character as DH & FJ.

Vengo's acting as DH is very on the point. His cold n disinterested looks in matters ... his subtle notice of FJ is rather interesting. His actions is like a disinterested cat yet can't help but curious about FJ because of her actions. I like how he played a trick of FJ at the banquet. So funny.

I like how he is so curious yet act so disinterested. Simin knows DH is listening in the conversatuion even though he acted so nonchalantly.:joy:

I can look at Raba all day in this drama. She is simply so gorgeous it's incredible not to stare. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, lizzy23 said:

Why do I have a feeling this is from the final battle with Miao Luo? As in when Dijun decided to sacrifice himself and FJ basically decided to join in and die with him.

I think this is where she falls into aranya's dream. When DH fights Miao Luo he is wearing his purple robe. We can see it in the trailer. Both DH and FJ are hurt. We see FJ cutting her hand with a sword. What's up with that anyway? It's not in the book.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, pawla said:

I think this is where she falls into aranya's dream. When DH fights Miao Luo he is wearing his purple robe. We can see it in the trailer. Both DH and FJ are hurt. We see FJ cutting her hand with a sword. What's up with that anyway? It's not in the book.

@pawla maybe it's from the final fight between DH and MiaoLuo, Fengjiu who wants to follow DH entering the force field was hand-tied with YQT.. if I might quote the book (ch21, book 2), it's this part:

He (YQT) had yet to react by the time he was thrown against the force field. For some reason, however, she was already inside while only her tied hand stayed outside. Calmly, she summoned the Taozhu sword from her left hand. Instantly, the blade left its scabbard. Seeing her intention to cut off her right hand, he startled and began to recite the incantation to release their limbs. The Taozhu sword pierced through her sleeve, missing her flesh by mere inches. He sweat cold sweat, but she smiled at him, then instantaneously flew into the battle. 

• Thanks 3

@SC2019 @elsanna @pawla @memine I somewhat remember watching the scene in the trailer and/or opening and thought it was the final battle scene considering her calling him Donghua and from either her hairstyle or clothing.

The part she called DJ "Donghua" is the one thing that I thought surely that's the final battle because she doesn't call Dijun Donghua normally and that in the final battle after she was severely wounded she called him that. We shall see :)

• Insightful 2

1 hour ago, lizzy23 said:

@SC2019 @elsanna @pawla @memine I somewhat remember watching the scene in the trailer and/or opening and thought it was the final battle scene considering her calling him Donghua and from either her hairstyle or clothing.

The part she called DJ "Donghua" is the one thing that I thought surely that's the final battle because she doesn't call Dijun Donghua normally and that in the final battle after she was severely wounded she called him that. We shall see :)

I share the same opinion that this is the final battle - in my previous post I snipped this sentence from the book - "She rarely called him Donghua because she had felt embarrassed."

@memine Agree, that the scene where she cuts her hand is likely from when she was 'shackled' to QingTi.

• Like 2

Guys, the scene where they meet at the heaven gate (with siming and ah li) seems really familiar to me but I can't seem to find it in novel. Is it from TMOPB ? 

This line especially "If its Dijun who teased you I couldn't help you/revenge for you"

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ

38 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Guys, the scene where they meet at the heaven gate (with siming and ah li) seems really familiar to me but I can't seem to find it in novel. Is it from TMOPB ? 

This line especially "If its Dijun who teased you I couldn't help you/revenge for you"

I don't think it is. I can't seem to find it as well. You could be right, that it is from TMOPB...

• Insightful 1

On 2/8/2020 at 9:41 PM, jimmylyne said:

@olivialai @Sisca_TVXQ

Eventhough Sumo Flowerpot incident not really follow the book..somehow it so entertaining especially the reason why it happened bc of DH's tricks by using a magic..poor FJ..and DH such a sneaky, tricky method..

I have seen the flowerpot scene in the show but not read the book. Could I know how it differs?

@springfiry:

"The maiden in white continually bumped into one person after another when at last she found an empty seat.  She cautiously looked around and quickly crawled out from behind the flowerpot.  Taking advantage of the applauding crowd, she casually sat down and joined in with the clapping, at the same time hooking her feet behind the sumo pot to hide it under the table. 
She couldn’t hide it and again, she kicked. She still couldn’t hide it and yet again, she kicked. 
She kicked too hard on the last try and sent the hapless flowerpot flying across the dancers on stage, heading straight for the same Donghua Dijun who hadn't gotten around to leave. 
The immortals exclaimed as the flowerpot stopped three inches short from Donghua's forehead. 
Propping his cheek on one palm, Donghua reached his other palm out to catch the pot mid-air.  He glanced his eyes in the direction of the culprit..."

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

Btw, I also feel sad. All this time I knew PB was in the process of making, out there, waiting for me/us. Now, when it will be over in less than a month, I feel like it will leave a void space nothing can fill in again...

hope someone want to do a movie , i remember at the begining there was  news about a film adaptation but i only saw a poster and nothing more maybe it was fake 

• Like 1

@9tRedFox Same! I was already feeling that post-drama-depression around the end of the mortal arc. :cry: 

But at the same time, my heart is full because of all these new cutesy and funny interactions between DH and FJ in Heaven realm. I grinned so hard, my cheeks hurt! :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1