[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I checked out the book and realised they pretty much followed what si ming said in the book at the wedding entourage scene, including how he kept glancing at DJ. :wub:

Agree with whoever said (page before) FJ looked real badass fighting Miaoluo. Was wondering too what it is with her phoenix birthmark flashing away. Maybe it is a sign that she is tapping into her internal strength and wisdomB)

But I think DJ liked the fact that FJ was quick to pick up his fighting pointers on how to handle Miaoluo. That's our girl. :D

P.s. I must say Xie Guchao is growing on me. And despite Cang Yi being a little obstinate, I like his persistence and his looks. Btw, when he told FJ, "one day when you have nowhere to go, I'll still be waiting here for you" - I wonder if FJ will take up the offer when she is moving around from place to place with Bai Gun Gun. :huh:

Question for you all - do you think FJ would have beaten Cang Yi, had they continued to duel?

Edited: After rewatching E30 preview->Ooh I like one hand holding FJ's hand and another grasping her hips tight. :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

Hello everyone. First time to comment here. I just want to say that everything about this adaptation is Amazing. I can't wait for next week's episodes. The waiting game is definitely killing me... Thursday, please come again, like NOW!!!.  :bawling:

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

I checked out the book and realised they pretty much followed what si ming said in the book at the wedding entourage scene, including how he kept glancing at DJ. :wub:

Too bad they couldn't keep that part where siming try to cover his face with the teacup lid and lian song said the lid is too small :joy:

New HD stills

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/121504396.html?weibo_id=4469996945915137

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Will miss our cute baby love Xuanren :bawling: but welcome back to the heavenly court Dijun~ Now we will all be witnesses to his long chase after Fengjiu hahaha~

Plus some Aranya/Chenye~ (I wonder how they will film the meeting between Chenye & Donghua (disguised as Xize) at the end of Aranya's arc, where everything comes to light

Spoiler

(aka the origins of Aranya & Chenye, their ties to FJ & DH, and the reasons Chenye constructed Aranya's dream, and finally Chenye's suicide and the breaking of Aranya's dream)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Anyone notice when fighting with miao luo her birthmark is blinking ? Whats up with that? I cant help but thinking about ultraman danger alert :joy:

yes im also wondering that... in the trailer there is a scene when she is falling and her birthmark is blinking too  and kind of vanishing could be that a sign for something?? 

nnpSGjW.jpg

• Like 3

Hate to be that person who just has to compare, but here it goes. As someone who has read neither Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms nor Pillow Book (and absolutely loved TMOPB drama as much as the next person) so far I am liking the plot and protagonist of the latter more.  Bai Qian is badass and all, but I prefer the endearing personality of Feng Jiu and how she always gives it her all, over the worldly aloofness of Bai Qian.  

• Like 10

Both Donghua and Fengjiu look so beautiful..their beauty was so mesmerisingly captivated...so dazzling.:love:

So ep 24..(yes i rewatched it again for the third times already).

Poor Siming..he look uncomfortable and uneasy ( in order to protect FJ..Siming did fabricated Donghua's Book of fates and Donghua know..) when Dijun patted his shoulder..talk about Dijun's auras..

Donghua's reaction.. he pause a second..(make me thinking that he got a hint about a women..his love interest in Mortal realm was actually FJ) when FJ mentioned "State of Chengyu" without realising that the person who casually leisurely sitting behind her was His Majesty Donghua Dijun instead of Migu...

It official..for now every Thursday Friday Saturday is my favorite days..:lol:

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

yes im also wondering that... in the trailer there is a scene when she is falling and her birthmark is blinking too  and kind of vanishing could be that a sign for something?? 

nnpSGjW.jpg

Yes..i also noticed ..there is definitely something about it..hope there's an explanation about it sooner or later..

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

@Leslie Mtz C @Sisca_TVXQ could it connect with lingbi stone..??? i mean in mortal realms the stone also lit when FJ touched it. I'm not sure too tbh, it just that i remember those scenes from mortal world, and now the stone is in miao luo.. maybe there's a connection here... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@INeedAFan do you mean ChengYu's dagger? CY's short gold dagger reminds DH about FJ's weapon's designs.. FJ once corrected some design when she was a pet (then later Jiheng claimed it was her doing) and in mortal world XiaoJiu also give SXR her design.. maybe it triggers some memory in DH, but he still can't clearly realize what, when or why...

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, memine said:

@Leslie Mtz C @Sisca_TVXQ could it connect with lingbi stone..??? i mean in mortal realms the stone also lit when FJ touched it. I'm not sure too tbh, it just that i remember those scenes from mortal world, and now the stone is in miao luo.. maybe there's a connection here... 

mmm interesting theory but in that scene when fenjiu is fighting miao luo i suppose she has already absorved the stone? it seems the birthmak blinks when fengjiu gets hurt 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, atikah sani said:

out of topic but has anyone watch under the power, how is it ? Not trying to compare it to The Pillow Book, cause just curious, I am planning to watch it as well, but havent yet.

Not bad. I just started watching recently, and the storyline is pretty entertaining. It's ending tomorrow - thus the high rating.

24 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

mmm interesting theory but in that scene when fenjiu is fighting miao luo i suppose she has already absorved the stone? it seems the birthmak blinks when fengjiu gets hurt 

Right... or maybe like you said here, the mark lit each time her fairy essences are affected... but to know this we got to see her fight with other beside miaoluo.. 

15 minutes ago, atikah sani said:

out of topic but has anyone watch under the power, how is it ? Not trying to compare it to The Pillow Book, cause just curious, I am planning to watch it as well, but havent yet.

Spoiler

I do.. it also good drama. It hold #1 position anyway. I love it too but not to the extend of Eternal Love series. But I think drama is one's preference, it's better if you decide yourself...